[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan is found for an independent Kurdistan, so tell me the word

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

4chan is found for an independent Kurdistan, so tell me the word "m8" Turks spread here is a threatining against 4chan and Kurds?
>Everyone say m8 is caught up by Devlet Bahceli and Erdogan supporters here.
>>
>>129708752
u wot m8
>>
>>129708752
The second I land in Sulaymaniah I'm going to say m9, m7
>>
File: types-of-jews.jpg (749KB, 1728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
types-of-jews.jpg
749KB, 1728x1152px
>>129708752
Fuck off. The Kurds are not carving up any Arab land like Israel did. They can fuck right off. They all deserved to be gassed like my man Saddam did. They are the Jews of the East.
>>
Aren't Iraqi Kurds making a referendum to secede from Iraq?
>>
>>129709523
>Spotted the Musl-
Its not even fun anymore
>Either way kys
Subhuman
>>
File: kurdish-zionist-terrorist.jpg (12KB, 205x310px) Image search: [Google]
kurdish-zionist-terrorist.jpg
12KB, 205x310px
The (((Kurds))) just Jews LARPing so they can "reclaim" parts of the middle east? Why did they just show up out of nowhere? Why do they have the same exact nose as Jews? Why were so many of the early Zionist terrorists Kurdish?
>>
>>129709883
>Just showing up
...Anon....
>>
>>129709883
>Why did they just show up out of nowhere?

Arab countries are the ones that literally have "shown up out of nowhere".
After all, where was Jordan, Iraq, Lybia, etc before Europeans put them on the map?
>>
>>129709523
This. Syria opened their doors for them when the Turks were rightfully beating the shit out of them and now they're trying to ethnically cleanse Syrian Arabs off of "Syrian Kurdistan" since they're not even the majority in a lot of the areas they claim to be part of their historical lands. Kurds are basically hick Iranian nomads that think they're entitled to other people's lands. They're Israel's second greatest ally in the Middle East. Fuck them.
>>
>>129711010
>>129710871
>Dude?
What about the thread, tell me about "m8", I'm in urgent trauma situation.
>>
>>129709765
Why should he kill himself, faggot? Because he doesn't agree with the notion that a host country/population should give up parts of their land they've lived on for generations to a bunch of nomads? By that logic, Romania or Bulgaria should give parts of their country to gypsies to create a "Romanistan". Turkish Kurdistan is historical Armenia.
>>
Kiel self
>>
>>129709883
this dude looks 100% as my nephew.
>>
>>129711800
they are a majority in many of those lands, and have been for some time now, more time than americans have been in the US.

Now what.
>>
Kurdistan never existed and insha'allah never will
Down with the separatists and their wahabbi takfiri zionist puppet masters
>>
>>129711739
I don't know. Never heard about that "m8" thing and I lurk pretty often. You're wrong about 4chan being proponents for Kurdistan btw. Maybe the cuckservatives do, but a bulk of this board want the Arab states to return to more secular, authoritarian (i.e. Ba'athistism) forms of government.
>>129712067
The natives had no concept of defined territorial borders. They were just a bunch of meandering tribes who fought each other for resources. Also, funny you mention that, considering the US are the ones who are pushing for a Syrian Kurdistan in an attempt to balkanize the country for their own personal gain. In Rojava, Kurdish militant groups are forcing Arabs from the lands they've lived in generations to make them more homogenous. Again, as a nomad, you are not entitled to anyone's land.
>>
>>129713687
And those "natives" of the middle east didn't even have countries to being with, and their concept of country was whatever dynasty was ruling them over at the time, and they were partially ruled by meandering tribes for a while who fought each other for resources. What's the difference here?

Many of the Arab countries were European colonial administrative regions made independent. They are as "arab" as they are "kurd" because they weren't made by either, it just so happened both groups were in those random administrative regions and Arabs happened to be the majority of those administrative regions. Arabs aren't native to the region either.
>>
>>129713687
>Never heard about that "m8.

You retard, search for Eskisozluk m8, nobody knows what they mean, everyone say Erdogan and Devlet Bahceli are using it for publishing crap.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.