[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DID GOOK NIGGER MOOT ADD THESE FAGGET FLAGS WE DONT NEED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: GAY SHIT].png (13KB, 158x365px) Image search: [Google]
GAY SHIT].png
13KB, 158x365px
WHY DID GOOK NIGGER MOOT ADD THESE FAGGET FLAGS WE DONT NEED THIS HOLY FUCKING HAHAHGAHASHAS FUNNNYY FLAGS DEUS VULT AMIRIGHT MAGAPEDES BASED NIGGER http://vocaroo.com/i/s07bapMcV3eI
>>
He wants redditors to come regularly. He needs the traffic that will actually click the ad links.
>>
>>129700448
HE SHOULD KEEP THAT SHIT ON BANT ITS THE PERFECT FKCN BOARD FOR IT THESE FLAGS ADD LITERALLY FOR POLITCAL DISCUSSION ONLY MORE FAGGOT ROLEPLAYY
>>
We're coming for you, white bois
>>
>>129700811
>>129700448
>>129699279
ghost yourselves
>>
>>129699279
>newfags don't know
off to r*ddit with you
>>
New flags are gay as fuck.
>>
Too many people (cucks and canadians) Complained that their post was disregarded simply because of their flag status

In an effort to appease the retards Chink Moot did this
>>
>>129700811
You're free to fuck off to otherchan
>>
>>129700985
>>129701029
>>129701153
YOU SURE DO LIKE YOUR NEW FLAGS DONT YOU, YOU ARE ALL PROBABLY SWEDES OR POOS. ASHAMED OF YOUR COUNTRY FCKN TRAITOR
>>
These flags were there before the IP based flags, you r/t_d jack offs.
>>
>>129701357
So leaf niggers ruined our board once again?
>>
>>129699279
1) Moot hasn't been the owner of 4chan for several years now. It's some Japanese whose name I forgot.
2) These were the original flags when /pol/ first got flags. You were then able to choose a flag
>>
File: Kin.jpg (223KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kin.jpg
223KB, 960x640px
>>
in hope we can have actual conversation, and not shitposting and shilling constantly
>>
>>129701460
dat weet ik maar ik heb geen zin in dat jan en alleman zo leuke kut stikker krijgt en lekker larpen met de mannen. al die kkr kekistan vlaggen steken me nu al de neus uit
>>
>>129701450
LEAF DETECTED
>>
>>129701460
This. Newfags don't know about that fact.
>>
>>129699279
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK!!!

I'M A PROUD CINTEPEDE, CITIZEN OF KEKISTAN AND I WELCOME TO /POL/ ALL BASED BLACK/JEW/TRANNY/GAY PEDES!

WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
PRAISE KEK!!!
>>
>>129701460
Pretty much. Troll flags on pol is an old as fuck feature, it's just that now you aren't forced to have a meme flag and can display your real country if you want.
>>
>>129701593
moot added country flags as a joke to fuck with us and no one bothered to fix it
>>
no JDIF flag
>>
>>129699279
If you don't like this then you have proven yourself to be reddit.

Now /int/ is saved as well, along with /pol/.
>>
>>129701690
Shadilay my kekistani brother :DDDDD

>>
>>129699279

Be proud of your flags and never use that shit.

Random flags is ok because you'll never know what your post will get, as it happend on /pol/ years ago.

Being able to choose your flag is reddit tier shit who doesn't belong here. fuck you all.
>>
ADD THE JIDF FLAG BACK
>>
Heyyyyyya guuyyyzzzzz
>>
>>129699279
>Gadsden
>>
>>129701960
THIS BUT IF YOU DONT LIKE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY REDDIT. HAHA U DONT AGREE WITH OUR LORD AND SAVIOR GOOK MOOT WHAT ARE U? REDDDIT
>>
File: wolfy.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wolfy.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>129699279
Now we can identify the nazis by their flags
>>
test
>>
>>129701357
they'll still be easy to spot since they wont use geographic region. if anything it makes shitposters easier to tell apart since they'll all hide location
>>
Hey guys, I'm a black pede. AMA
>>
>>129702133
whata meme though
>>
>>129699279
Beacuse it's funny

WE WUZ KANGZ FUCK DA WHITEY DEVIL MUFUGGAH!
>>
>>129701690
Oh I can't wait for a based black man to fuck my tite hole, Xdd. If sargon was here i'd suck his faggot dick. Woops i said it. But it's okay because i am more tolerant than the left xD fucking sjw snowflakes, follow my reddit account @BBCloverMAGA for more based civil nationalist stuff, and remember to get rid of them borderz. Praise kek!! I love trump so muchhh you wouldn't believe
>>
land madarchod
>>
u ready to give the succ whitebois?
>>
>>129702271
On theother hand, maybe filling the form with swastikas and white pride crosses might scare of the redditors and desensitise those that stay
>>
>>129701960
>choose your flag is reddit tier shit who doesn't belong here

Fuck off newfag country flags were placed to fuck with us and has own driven down the quality of posts since then
>>
different flags is fun
>>
t
>>
>>129702325
suck me
>>
>>129702594

I think it's fine, plus we had these flags a long time ago.
>>
>>129702262
wow, so based! How many MAGA hats do you own and how many selfies a day do you take to post on /r/T_D? So based! We're tolerant, those democrats are the real racists, right? Shadilay brother, praise kek!!!
>>
>>129702262
FUCKING BASED
>>
Flags are bad anyway.
We need to unite under one flag to strengthen our position in this world.
Gas the brits!
>>
Wait so I can hide my poo-dentity? No one will call me poo?
>>
>>129703383
God damnit
>>
>>129699279
what is this?
>>
>>129699279
It's nothing but a kike ploy for the technologically retarded which allows the dirty jews to keep spamming their propaganda bullshit without being identified.
>>
Hey now we can proudly display the fact that where communist
>>
Need a United Goys of America flag. I thought there was a Cuck flag too? Imagine it could be the default for anyone in Sweden or the states of California and New York/New Jersey.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.