[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just blew my load for the first time since getting circumcised

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: iu[2].jpg (75KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
iu[2].jpg
75KB, 500x667px
Just blew my load for the first time since getting circumcised 6 weeks ago.

Can now confirm that it feels literally the same.
>>
orgasms are orgasms faggot
>>
>>129697044
Fpbp

>anyone who openly talks about his dick on the internet is most likely gay

We don't judge. Just be careful about pda
>>
>>129697044
The whole wank felt the same to tell the truth.

The cut vs uncut debate is now put to rest forever. Cut clearly wins because
A) Masturbation feels the same either way putting the score at 1 : !
B) Cut means you don't have to clean cheese off your dick putting the score at 2 : 1 cut

Cutting babies dicks off is clearly wrong but being cut is clearly superior, also my dick looks bigger.
>>
>remove the tickliest part
>still feels the same

LMAO wrooooooooooooooong
You will never have a real orgasm again.
You will never have a proper release and subsequent natural flood of hormones ever again.
You will now be eternally frustrated, just like kikes, mudslimes and amerilards. Look at who's causing all the violence in the world today - Israel, Muslims and America. Why? They can never orgasm properly, so the frustration manifests itself in a lust for murder and war. You are now irreparably psychologically damaged.

Why on earth did you voluntarily get cut?
>>
>>129697605
>Confirm that it feels the same
>LAMO NO UR WRONG
Shut the fuck up you cobbling retard.
>>
i hate these new flags
>>
>>129696696
what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: IMG_3267.jpg (160KB, 640x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3267.jpg
160KB, 640x674px
>>129697775
you liberal faggots have insults equally as terrible as your memes.
can't wait to mow you niggers down with my AR
day of the rope in session tomorrow!
shadilay
>>
>>129697775
I've tried several times to masturbate without stimulating the foreskin. Rolled it behind the head. Rubbed the bare head the lube, and the shaft, while trying not to stimulate the skin as much as possible.

Literally felt about 5% of the pleasure of a normal orgasm. There's a build up of tension (not really pleasure), then the 'orgasm' and ejaculation happens. And that's it. What tension there was even disappears within seconds. There's no glow, no tickliness, no heat, no flood of relaxing, feel-good hormones afterwards. And still horny as if I didn't even cum at all, even though my peepee is now sore.
>>
Liar
>>
>>129698559
You aren't circumcised so you are literally just masturbating wrong. That is why it feels like shit.
>>
>>129698731
Get out ((( YOU )))
>>
>>129699333
When I said wrong I didn't mean that circumcised masturbation was the right way.

I merely conjectured that it was not representative of circumcised masturbation because he was going out of his way to masturbate in a way that was not comfortable for him.
>>
>>129699654
or alternatively get in the oven. "zyclon b dose not included / sold separetly. "
>>
>>129700085
HISSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>129696696
The loss of sensation comes from your unprotected dick head getting callused over time.
>>
>>129696696
Wait 20 years.
>>
>>129696696
>a leaf
>>
>>129700259
>N-no it doesn't count, you have to weight until you're old and your dick has atrophied for a fair comparison!

>>129700452
>Implying I am going to be virile enough to masturbate in 20 years
>>
>>129696696

>cut muh dick 6 weeks ago. Feels same!

Wait 6 years untill the tip turns into leather. Fucking moron
>>
>>129700695

See you phrase that like it's ridiculous, but really you're just adding stuttering to a fairly reasonable "You must make the two situations as close as possible in circumstance in order to realistically compare them."

Not that this isn't a bait thread anyway.
>>
File: IMG_2706.jpg (23KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2706.jpg
23KB, 220x220px
>>129697517
Literally made your dick smaller
>looks bigger

Oy vey, I just chopped off the protective sheath of my penis and in doing so lost thousands of the most sensitive nerves in my body and caused my cock helmet's mucous membrane tissue to permenantly dry out and harden, rendering it numb
>mutilation looks so good
>feels exactly the same
>debate over

Kys American Jew Muslim
>>
>>129701488
>>129701553
>>129700828
You just don't get it I guess. I'm speaking from experience but I guess once again /pol/ knows best.

Pathetic.
>>
>>129700695
what you did stupid. Now have fun with an exposed internal organ. While you are at it.. Remove the eyelids. You WILL SEE BETTER!!!! No MOre STUpid Gunk to wash out. .. Oh cut the earlobes off too while you are at it... smegma is not only produced on Teh dick.
>>
>>129701760
0/10. Try to be a little less transparent.
>>
>>129701897

What a great comparison, yeah really. Cause there is no inherit difference between your eye and your penis.
>>
>>129702226
Did the somali let you out of the cuck shed today? Or he went with your wife some ware? And you managed to sneak in to house.
>>
>>129696696
> 6 weeks ago.

Try 20 years nigger then report back.
>>
>>129701760
>I'm speaking from experience
oh yes, one full wank
>>
>>129696696
close but no digits
>>
Hideous penis fags BTFO, how will they ever recover??
>>
>>129696696
excellent
next milestone prostate orgasm
that way you'll get voluntarily get used to being an assfucked goy
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.