[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>order a package, is shipping to my house through USPS (National

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1486118056031.jpg (46KB, 541x554px) Image search: [Google]
1486118056031.jpg
46KB, 541x554px
>order a package, is shipping to my house through USPS (National Postal Service, for you foreigners)
>tracking info says it's "Out for Delivery" around 4:45pm, with an """"""""""expected"""""""""" arrival date of Monday June 12
>doesn't arrive at all
>USPS website says "oh gosh well goyim that's the EXPECTED arrival date, it's not GUARANTEED heheheheh"
>UPS and FedEx never pull this lazy shitskin bullshit in my experience

When will Trump de-fund/reform the United States Postal Service? I'm sick of receiving packages one to two days late, meanwhile, I see fucking Tyrone or Cody or Jose sitting in their fucking mail truck with the engine and the A/C on full blast just parked at a curb somewhere texting their fat girlfriend or stuffing their faces with food instead of doing actual work.

also this thread is political because the USPS is a government agency and a nationalized service

>tl;dr: USPS is a bunch of shitskins and human trash who never send me my packages on time; when will Trump defund the post office
>>
>>129689931
cuck
>>
>>129690053
USPS shitskin leech detected
>>
fucking federal shitskins
>>
File: three vaginas.png (177KB, 517x493px) Image search: [Google]
three vaginas.png
177KB, 517x493px
>>129689931
>order a package, is shipping to my house through USPS

US postal service is the cheapest and most convenient way to ship mail and packages. It costs half or less than their next competitor. If you go to the post office and read how the mail works you will know that they ship it to you quickly but they do not guarantee delivery times unless you PAY MORE!
Quit squeezing your pennies. Or people might call you a certain name. Specially here.

Andddddd.... you can have a little cry when your threads get moved to /b/ where they belong.
>>
File: t1.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
t1.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>129689931
dat anzu
>>
>>129690559
>thread about a government agency
>replies with textbook libtard snark because "oh gosh this should be moved to /b/ because it triggers me"
I was the customer so I didn't have a choice as to what shipping carrier the company I ordered from used.

I know what you're implying but you're most likely a shitskin yourself judging by the posts in your archive, namefaggot.
>>
File: fun with mommys dildos.jpg (85KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
fun with mommys dildos.jpg
85KB, 800x480px
>>129690799
Ah. Name calling. That's when you know the butthurt is real.

Like I said before- don't be a skinflint.
Order your sex toys from Amazon next time. Prime customers get free two day shipping. And it's guaranteed!
>>
>order something from amazon through usps
>have practically a 2 week delivery window
>arrives on the first day
Usps is fine, ordered and sent hundreds of packages, never had an issue.
>>
>>129689931
Every goverment employee is a lazy, unionized piece of shit cunt who always complains while living on the tax payer having to do very little work with a fat paycheck, pension, guaranteed job security and unlimited paid down time.

Privatize USPS. In fact, privatize all of government.
>>
>>129693769

All white children. TRIGGERED.
>>
>>129689931
The postal service is semi governmental but actually only governmental from a benefits and oversight standpoint. They have a greater than 99% success rate in delivering packages and have successfully funded their retirement accounts for the next 100 years. They're fine, not to mention that ups and FedEx could never handle their volume.

Also it's illegal for the government to search first class mail.

Sorry about your delay in getting your package though, maybe your knee jerk reaction shouldn't be to burn everything to the ground every time you have a minor inconvenience you fucking child.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.