[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are niggers appearing in our videogames nowadays. Its getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8701.jpg (30KB, 499x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8701.jpg
30KB, 499x295px
Why are niggers appearing in our videogames nowadays. Its getting really annoying. How can we stop this?
>>
>>129689322
>>129686163
>>129686992
Stop spamming faggots
>>
>>129689322
Don't buy is a first
>>
>>129689322
Mods?
>>
>>129689322
Ok listen. I know you're being irrational but listen.

The afro black sassy bitch? It's a stereotype.
This has been the token black woman for the last few years in video games. Whenever there is black woman, it's this exact same character.

Essentially, all these "SJW" games, they're horrifically racist.

It's the female Jar Jar Binks.
>>
>>129689322
do not buy them and spread the word on all social media "CONTAINS SJW PROPAGANDA AVOID" etc

when it doesnt sell as well they will stop cucking

ALSO! support non cucked devs
>>
mods are asleep it seems
>>
>>129689409
This. But also stop playing video games you underaged faggot
>>
Easy. You ask for more.
How will this stop it? Well if you ask every developer why they don't have a black woman with an afro in their game they will have two choices.
They add one, making the whole thing cliche and retarded till they stop doing it because they are being trolled.
Or
They will not add them because they fear they are being trolled
>>
>>129689490
i loved it when nier automatica sold well above expectations and even the dev cried with joy and thanked every one

and then mass effect andromedia was punished for cuckoldry and now its been shelved lol

devs need to learn that pushing progressive cuck shit in games is not profitable and if they try they will be punished
>>
>>129689549
the 1990s called they want their opinion back man.
>>
>>129689490
Examples?
>>
>>129689322
Don't play westerncuck video games.

Show me a japanese game with a nigger mc or any sjw themes.

Western media is degenerate.
>>
>>129689647
that new cyberpunk game coming out thats indie has a gamergate dev...its in the news of late

some cunt at ubisoft said people should pirate it to hurt him and it kicked off lol

asian devs from your side of the planet tend to not cuck to pc culture so asian devs are fine

eastern european devs like the ones who made the witcher deserve support also.
>>
>>129689746
Witcher 3 is cucked
>>
First: DonĀ“t play the videogame
Second: Do the first one
>>
>>129689795
How though.
>>
>>129689322
Why are you paying money to jews for an activity to keep you unproductive? It's the redux of the heroin dens of china.
>>
>>129689466
this.

also, don't buy games from shitty SJW-run game companies and publishers. but really have good judgment when it comes to this and think about how much bullshit is too much or if they are satirical about it or if a little propaganda really kills the whole game for you. support developers and publishers with your money where you know they wouldn't make propaganda-filled games in the first place. support these.
>>
>>129689322

>Our videogames.

You mean (((their))) videogames.
>>
File: CreationClub1j.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CreationClub1j.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
Bethesda is working hard to change that
with the "Creation Club"
https://youtu.be/PBG-Aq7EjOY
>>
GTA would be fine if it was set in South Africa, and you were a racist cop. You would crack down on blacl criminals and kill innocent blacks. That is the kind of game I would like to see.
>>
>>129689671
Never thought I'd live to see a day where Japs produce something less degenerate than Westerners
>>
>>129689322

Just stop buying this stupid shit. Nothing pisses me off more than faggot gamers who complain about SJW shit in game but then still go out and by the game they are complaining about.
>>
>>129689795
is it fuck
>>
>>129689671
street fighter?
>>
>>129689322
Companies think marketing to the minority will work better than marketing to everyone.
>>
>>129689322
That scene should have been him putting a bullet through the nogs skull without saying a word after it says "White boy."
>>
>>129690958
thats a global game with stereotypes desu
>>
>>129689322
niggers account for 90% of stolen video game consoles but only accounted for 5% of video game characters.

its called white privilege, and misogyny and patriarchy and its problematic.
>>
>>129689322
If the Nazis took over the states why would they let the niggers live? Africa I can see because there where black Nazis there, but in the sates?
>>
A better question is, why are niggers show horned into stories because they are black?

When Rockstar was writing GTA:SA the main character was black because the main story was about the gang violence in LA.

Black stronk women killing nazis is stupid and clearly only exists because muh black strong women
>>
>>129689322
Stop playing video games or at the very least stop buying them. This isn't hard.
>>
>>129689423
They just prune interesting threads and leave the trash if you haven noticed.
>>
Daily remainder:
Video games are niggerized because only niggers are dumb enough to give actual money for the trash they call AAA games today.
They have to please the niggers.Demand creates supply.
Thats the main reason for niggerization of entertainment too.
>>
>>129689322
Let players choose their avatars look

/thread
>>
>>129692338
Niggers steal games you dumb fuck
>>
>>129692338
This is not targeted to Kangz it's targeted for the supposed left leaning mainstream.
>>
>>129689322
Video game studios have gone mainstream. They use to appeal to the creators group think but now they appeal to the masses. How to fix? Stop giving big studios money and hope they bankrupt and die. Its sad too because video games use to be art. now its just appeal to the most people as possible to make the most money as possible.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.