[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the God's chosen area, why does all the significant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: 108781.jpg (374KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
108781.jpg
374KB, 1000x1000px
Is this the God's chosen area, why does all the significant bible stories happen here? Also this is the cradle of civilization and important place in world's politics
>>
>>129686275
>this is the cradle of civilization
No that's Europe.
http://archive.is/ibJEJ
>>
We should glass this whole area
>>
Because all Monotheism comes from the Jew
Civilizations individually developed all over the world
It's the crossroads of three continents so it used to be important to trade

Now it's just a wasteland where civilization has died and no one cares.
>>
It's now the biggest shithole on Earth for what it's worth.
>>
>>129686351
I said civilization, not humans or culture
>>
>>129686483
my bad. its late.
>>
>>129686275
All the bible story happens here because that's the furthest back oral history can be retraced because of developpement of huge societies there. So the semites spoke of their ancestors in the bible which happened to be in the area.

But for otther religions it's somewhere else.
>>
>>129686471
That's because it was originally inhabited by white Aryans

It went to shit after brown Arabs and niggers invaded and racemixed the population into what it is today.
>>
>>129686351
> Doesn't differenciate between 1st differenciated monkey into human and civilisation.
> Seriously believes one finding really is enough to question the out of africa theory. You need way more than this. One paper isnt enough.
>>
>>129686351
>No that's Europe
This is what I call retardation, if you knew just a little history you'll know that civilization started in Mesopotamia and then Egypt, Greece, China, Roma, India... Etc

Nordics aka (white people) are the last to civilization race
>>
>>129686692
>civilization started in Mesopotamia and then Egypt, Greece, China, Roma, India... Etc

Whites were the ruling class of those civilisations.
>>
>>129686661
> Arameans
> Aryans

Pick one.
They're whiter than Arabs but they're not Aryans.
>>
>>129686786
Please, that's retarted.
Whites in China or in the Indus.
Please.
>>
>>129686692
I think you're conflating empires with civilization

civilization is the presence of large population centers

Mesopotamia had the first writing system but civilization existed before Sumerian was established.
>>
>>129686275
The bible and Christianity (and later Islam) literally came about because this region was so filthy, disgusting, backward and blood-soaked compared to the glorious European empires that the conquered peoples of the area had to come up with a psychological band-aid to soothe their torn-open assholes with sweet little stories of how special they were.

You can also apply this to the old testament, with the Jews being conquered by Egyptians.

In other words, there is a direct correlation to this area being the most fucking filthy and repulsive place for both land and people and the amount of paradise fantasies it has produced.
>>
>>129686786
I mean if you call anyone with light skin white, then yeah sure.

But there's no such thing as "white" race
>>
>>129686872
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocharians

Educate yourself.
>>
>>129686786

Yeah look at those swarthy "whites" in egyptian depictions.
They looked as white as a modern mexican.
>>
>>129686902
>t. a REAL Celtic pagan
>>
>>129686954
>what is a tan
>>
>>129686902
Only in such a wretched place could the slave-morality of Christianity be born.
>>
>>129686897
>civilization is the presence of large population centers

No my dear English teacher, civilization is the presence of large population AND advancements/creation of arts and science and languages.

Some parts of Africa and Amazonia had lots of population in one place, still they're not a civilization
>>
>>129686275

Because cuckstianity is a middle eastern religion.
Same as Judaism & Islam.
>>
>>129686275
We live in a world where religions that came out of area propagated all across the world with changing geopolitical circumstances.
Had it been other religion, no one would had gave a damm apart from oil. Not to mention that the same religion is deeply divided in sects.
>>
>>129687073
you may have a point but what is your source for these large population centers that aren't civilizations?

But first I suppose I should define what I mean by large population centers to minimize misunderstanding; large population centers I will define as permanently established cities. Which means they are population centers that have permanent residents; yes this does exclude nomads.
>>
>>129687073
You forget the most important reason for advancement which is war and conflict in general
>>
>>129686953
AAHHA.
That's not civilisation starters that's the Kourgane theory you goddamn retard. It explains the links between all Indo European languages, you just threw that like proofs to me, a linguist. Goddamn moron.

Indus Valley river civilisation: 5000 BCE to 1900 BCE

Liao River Civilization: 6200 BCE

"Aryan" earliest known migration (Kourgane Hypoothesis): 4000 BCE

The Kourgane hypothesis only explains the repartition of the Indo European languages.

A Language Familiy which is not even spoken in China.

Your explanation is just wrong, not all civilization were started by whites, sorry.
>>
>>129687477
Ancient civilizations were born near rivers, just like yours did, and because there are so many in that particular area, it rose up to have many different cultures clashing.
>>
>>129687840
Since you are a linguist, do you know any interesting things about my language?
>>
>>129687958
Not much actually, just that you have your own branch in the Indo European languages which suggest an isolate origin consistant with the origin myths in Albania that would place Albanian origin to Illyrians although the proof isnt sufficient.

But that's pretty much all as its not my domain.

Any cool facts for me ?
>>
>>129686953
Do you even read the articles you linked me you goddamn aussie retard:

"The excavation of the Harappa, Mohenjo-daro and Lothal sites of the Indus Valley Civilisation (IVC) in the 1920,[57] showed that northern India already had an advanced culture when the Indo-Aryans migrated into the area. "

You absolute moron, you try to prove something and prove the contrary.
>>
>>129688312
Well I study my language intesively since it's a bit of a hobby of mine, and I speak around 5 languages, will start to learn french soon.
I have found that there are a lot of ancient greek names and places that are perfectly explinable in present-ish day albanian, while that is a coincidence I can't really say
>>
>>129687840
I don't know enough about linguistics I get the feeling you would be an interesting person to pick the brain of, if you weren't an actual cunt in real life
>>
>>129688864
Heh, not that much of a cunt in real life. Only to people who pretend to know something when they actually havent even read the articles they present like aussie anon here.

>>129688502
Well seeing the location of Albania, it's not entirely impossible that you were heavily influenced by ancient greek, or even that Albanian be a remainer of the kingdoms/city states conquered by greece.

Your language is just so unusual we cant create enough links to situate it. That's what makes me think of a displaced/foreign population.

Let me put it that way: When a language is an isolate in a zone where there is but one family of primary languages it's usually the result of two possible things:

- Invasion by foreign population (Think Hungarian or Finnish).
- Conservation of pre-indoeuropean language (but to my knowledge only the Basque are in that situation in Europe)

Albanian are Indo-European isolates, so its either you stayed non invaded by vast populations or you were displaced for one IndoEuropean language Area to another, creating a very specific syncretism.

And to me it really looks like that last hypothesis. But once again I'm no expert of the albanian language.
>>
it's where the monkies turned into niggers and forgot they were monkies so they made up stories about there being a nigger god
>>
>>129689568
I have noticed something unsual in the albanian language, as it got a whole 36 letters. An albanian with a bit of a little proper training can pronouce every indo europian language without a visible accent. I had people fooled I was from Germany, Italy and the US, no one never noticed. This leads me to believe we are an offshoot of the progenitor indo Europians.
As for the greek names this actually makes more sense because the names actually make sense:
Hades- Ha dhe means eat dirt, kinda funny
Kronos- means harvest, and since he was associated with harvesting and time, these things are closely related
Aphrodite- Means the day is close, or dawn.
Achilles- if you go into details it will literally mean the light one or the swift one, which makes sense because he was the greatest runner of ancient greece
Zeus- Means the voice of the land or the voice of the world
That and so much more, which always make me chuckle a little bit
>>
>>129686275
>why does all the significant bible stories happen here?
Because it was written by people living in that area. Seriously, are you retarded?
>>
>>129690916
Interesting.
36 letters or 36 phonemes ? (graphic or phonetic, is my question.)
Do you have nasal consonants ?
It's very interesting so it could be you didnt move at all and are just an offshoot of ancient greece.
>>
>>129691585
Nasal vowels * my bad
>>
>>129686275
>finland
nice try cockroach
>>
>>129686275
It's only the holy land if you follow an abrahamic religion.
>>
>>129691585
Don't believe albo lies. They are basically closer to a dog than to a monkey.
>>
>>129691928
Oh fuck off, the adults are talking.
>>
>>129686275
literally the center point between four major seas. This was basically the hub of the western world. so lots of historical shit happened here. nothing magical about it
>>
>>129691928
>>129690916
Get the popcorn out folks. Shows bout to start.
>>
>>129692100
>nothing magical
>oldest human settlements
>first civilizations

>four major seas
More like four major rivers you mean.
>>
>>129686275

Jew made a lie as religion to control, later Christianity and Islam took over.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.