[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OY VEYY!! http://archive.is/H5Z1f http://www.salon.com/2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Loving vs Virginia.webm (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Loving vs Virginia.webm
2MB, 400x224px
OY VEYY!!

http://archive.is/H5Z1f
http://www.salon.com/2017/06/12/loving-author-on-the-long-history-of-miscegenation-laws-people-have-been-obsessed-with-this-idea-for-a-very-long-time/

>In the culture at large, the share of newlyweds in interracial marriages has grown sharply. A recent report by the Pew Research Center has indicated that 1 out of every 6 U.S. newlyweds today is married to someone of a different race or ethnicity. The report further indicates that in 2015, 1 out of every 10 married Americans had a spouse of a different race or ethnicity — amounting to about 11 million people.

>And this is reflected in the latest U.S. Census Bureau statistics indicating that ethnic minorities will become the majority of the U.S. population in 2044. More than half of the births in the U.S. since 2013 have been to people of color.

>In a sense, Cashin is hoping that calling attention to this aspect of interracial relationships will help further the cause of Americans moving toward more harmony in their social and political lives. “My hope is that as with each passing decade it’s just going to get easier and easier for a center-left coalition of culturally dexterous whites and people of color to become a political majority,” she said. “My hope is that that political majority starts to dismantle the structures of supremacy, one of which is ghetto isolation.”
>>
>>129678692

Mixed kids are so qt. The US will be filled with 10/10 mixed goddesses.

My sister has a black boyfriend so I hope if they should want/get a baby it will look as qt.
The bf is very dark so you have to see.
>>
>>129678868
Kraut Genocide when?
>>
>>129678692
Why should I read Salon articles? There's no point. It's going to lie about some retarded bullshit. That's what they do, every time, 100%.
>>
>>129678950
Now. They must be stopped.
>>
File: 1480142833977.jpg (30KB, 308x531px) Image search: [Google]
1480142833977.jpg
30KB, 308x531px
I don't even want to read that retarded shit

Just have white children people
>>
File: 1486598514689.jpg (217KB, 940x788px) Image search: [Google]
1486598514689.jpg
217KB, 940x788px
They threw their lot in with the demographic shift a long time ago

It's just that they don't realize that whites will start voting along racial lines more and more like blacks. Now they're banking on there being no actual white people, just a lot of mulattoes and darks. They're openly clamoring for the end of whites

The more of this shit they push the more white people will flock to the right. Do these people really want to deal with a united front of white people? That hasn't worked well for them in the past
>>
>>129678868
Nice bait, Hans.
>>
>>129679002

The enemy publishes plans in Salon articles. That's the reason to read it.
>>
File: Bait_0cb6c6_5907668.jpg (39KB, 649x491px) Image search: [Google]
Bait_0cb6c6_5907668.jpg
39KB, 649x491px
>>129678868
>>
>>129678950
>>129679499
>>129679411

>I don't agree with you so I call it bait and want to genocide you

kys
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.