[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In order to end society's problems, we need a state dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Think about it, most problems of today's society is due to A. education and B. no mixing within society any more.

Many decades ago a medical doctor would happily marry a nurse or secretary, but today a medical doctor only marries a lawyer or PhD researcher or another medical doctor.

This has entrenched the different societal layers with lower parts of society not having any chance to succeed in life.

If we, in Europe, were to include every single person 17 and older in a database and match them according to believes, interests etc. with a particular focus on societal intermixing, most of our problems could be gone in 1-2 generations.

>inb4 fascist communist idea, this idea was seriously discussed during Reagan's administration to counteract increasing problems with crime
>>
>>129678376
eternal Hans want's his own spybook
you can't compete white boi
>>
>>129678560
Greece's problems could end if 500k Greek girls marry 500k German men. You know that as well as I do.
>>
File: 57954853.gif (3MB, 242x132px) Image search: [Google]
57954853.gif
3MB, 242x132px
>>129678649
you can't handle med pussy Hans
>>
>>129678997
>you can't handle med pussy Hans
Of course not. But the point is, you just need some intermixing and offspring to mix the Germanic work attitude with the Med attitude, and you get good looking hard working people, right?
>>
>>129678376
Singapore tried it, though it was more for eugenics than population
Didn't work
>>
>>129679086
i have no concern for genetics i'm not dog breeder
also your "work attitude" is a meme
>>
>>129679298
>also your "work attitude" is a meme
Actually, it isn't. It is the reason we are wealthy and have the best products worldwide.
>>
File: 1468648731693.jpg (84KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1468648731693.jpg
84KB, 700x714px
>>129678376
>not having any chance to succeed in life
marrying up is not 'a chance to succeed' in life. Thread discarded
>>
>>129679688
see eurostat about work hours etc, cba to look it up
innovation is another thing the lack of research here is criminal, you need a competent state to thrive
>>
>>129678376
How about you fuck off mate?
>>
>>129680043
>see eurostat about work hours etc, cba to look it up

This is exactly what I am talking about. In order to succeed in this globalist world, you need to put in high energy into your work. This is only possible with a strong work ethos and few hours worked per week, at most 40 hours a week.

If you go to Southern European countries, people might "work" from 8:30am to 8pm in the evening, but 70% of those hours are actually idle without any real work performed. This is much more problematic than working for real from 8:30am to 5pm with a lot of energy put into work.
>>
>>129678997
ahaha
>>
>>129680231
so your LEGIT belief is that hundreds of thousand's of small-mid-large business owners pay people to sit on their ass for the 70% of the time, i guess you probably think that their salary came straight from Berlin too!
ok Hans lol
>>
>>129681619
I believe Greeks don't work, which is why your economy is fucked. That statistics still show that Greeks work long hours suggests Greeks are either liars or they do not work while "working", or both.
>>
>>129682457
yes there are no other variables in the mix, we're just lazy
/thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.