[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you fucking serious, /pol/? No "WE WUZ ASSASSINS"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: NOT EVEN KIDDING.jpg (320KB, 1920x600px) Image search: [Google]
NOT EVEN KIDDING.jpg
320KB, 1920x600px
Are you fucking serious, /pol/? No "WE WUZ ASSASSINS" threads???

Ubisoft. They fucking did it, the madmen. This game:

> Go back into Egypt
> Egypt
> Actual, literal Egypt. Ancient Egypt
> This was when, at a time of extreme, unfathomable racism, the olive-skinned, Mediterannean-looking, Egyptians had a queen, named Cleopatra, who the Greeks called "the most beautiful woman in the world"

> fast forward to 2017
> history fucking defiled and lel'ed
> egyptians black
> L I T E R A L L Y " We wuz kingz "
> everyone in Egypt black
> trailer has black people "working the fields"
> the people that buy it are gonna play as a noble black assassin
> in the hood
> C U C K E D
> B L A C K ' E D
> D A Y Q U A N ' E D
> they're gonn
>>
>>129677830
>>/v/
not politics, nor is it an interesting game
>>
This is offensive to Egyptian heritage and the people of Egypt.

King tut too. Fuckers rolling in his sarcophagus.
>>
I forgot about the game after the footage ended at the Ubisoft conference. It'll flop, no one gives a shit. Assassin's Creed is dead.
>>
>>129677830
You are wrong on this one OP. The niggers in this game are part of the Nubian empire, in this instance they actually we're Kings, albeit most of their nigger brethren were still unsophisticated tribes in the rest of Africa.
>>
File: 8f8_0.jpg (19KB, 403x312px) Image search: [Google]
8f8_0.jpg
19KB, 403x312px
Screenshot this.

Cleopatra will get blacked in game by the main protagonist, possibly even cucking Marc Anthony.
>>
>>129678555

This would be fine. They reason I dig the series is the tie in (albeit loose) with real history.

And gotta check those numbers.
>>
>>129678555
At one point in the trailer there was the Lighthouse of Alexandria shown. So all a nigger could rule in Egypt back then was a fucking papyrus field or something. Greeks were the kangz.
>>
>>129677830
>time of unfathomable racism
Source?

Greeks, Romans, Egyptians didn't think skin color was important. Only cares about your civilization.

Sorry /pol/, Egypt was a multi-ethnic society
:^)
>>
>>129679407
That doesn't mean that the game portrays the niggers as the ones who created all of these places. You are just looking for excuses to get upset.
>>
>>129678555
yeah sure whatever but I am not ok with them showing Blacks where hyper advanced space warriors before some cavemen europeans showed up.

doesn't make any fucking sense that people with rocks and clubs can beat people with lasers.

This just sounds so fucking stupid.
>>
>>129677830
Here's a fun fact that few people probably won't know.

Cleopatra is closer to our timeline today, than she is to the time the pyramids were built.
>>
From what I gathered from the trailer it is basically going to be muh based black guy killing all the corrupt white people who are ruining Egypt (his homeland)

It's basically going to be Africa reconquista simulator
>>
>>129680061
What the hell are you talking about, you play as a based black guy with a bow and arrow fighting other shitskins and Egyptians that are using swords and Spears. Where the hell are you getting lasers and space warriors from?
>>
>>129680475
The people he fights look pretty white to me
and the lasers and shit are probably from the black panther movie
>>
>>129677830
Is it set in the fifth dynasty which was thousands of years before Cleopatra and the ptolemaic era.

If you look at the artwork from that era they are clearly black.

Stop defiling history you autistic low forehead spastic.
>>
File: NYkCv2A.jpg (58KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
NYkCv2A.jpg
58KB, 531x471px
Im just glad they didnt make the protagonist a woman like every other fucking game at e3. As a man I relate to a male protaganist more. The main demographic of people who play games are men. So why do they keep making us play as women?
>>
>>129681036
Because if you play as a woman enough then soon enough you will want to be one.
>>
>>129681150
Dont they argue that thats the kind of shit you are born with? And you cant change them or something?
>>
File: 1483916231974.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1483916231974.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>129677830
When will you retards get the message through your thick fucking skulls?? Almost every mainstream game and movie has propaganda in it

Stop giving them you business, just let gaming and hollyjew movies die out, time for the white race to move onto better things like regaining our masculinity and reclaiming our lands
>>
>>129678811
yo
I believe u
>mfw she is portrayed as a beautiful white womyn who is weak willed
>she cucks her whiteboi Marc with stronk bull
>>
>>129681370
(((they)))
>>
>>129681453
We should being doing to jews what they're doing to us, doing everything we can to destroy them by every possible avenue. That's the game.
>>
>>129677830
>Following a movie based on a shitty video game
JUST
>>
>>129681976
Lets put blacks in their video games?
>>
>>129681860
Dont start this shit im still pretty new to pol. Just found out about the jew tax I dont think I can take much more.
>>
>>129681150
What about women that play as men?
>>
ITT: Morons who don't know how egypt relates to the Templars/Masons

neck yourself, you're not redpilled
>>
File: b_theda-serpent.jpg (307KB, 1800x1363px) Image search: [Google]
b_theda-serpent.jpg
307KB, 1800x1363px
They can have that cleo.
>>
>>129681453
>>129681976
So, why not make a game?
What kind of info could we include to subtly redpill the normies?
>>
>>129677830
Got me thinking, I've never seen any Egyptians react to the WE WUZing.
Any Egyptanons here?
>>
File: 1493948131925.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493948131925.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>129677888
Bullshit, you aquafresh motherfucker, every fucking thread youre screaming "not politics", it is fucking politics, eqyptians do not like having their actual history appropriated by WE WUZ

ITS FUCKING POLITICS FUCK OFF
>>
>>129677830
Yet another title to boycott.
>>
>>129682139
in their daughters, in their neighborhoods, in their schools, in their country.
>>
>>129677830

Tell Ubisoft this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnKWfeRzHTc

Like I did years ago. They'll learn.
>>
File: vivienne.jpg (274KB, 658x353px) Image search: [Google]
vivienne.jpg
274KB, 658x353px
>>129677830
Mods when?
>>
>>129681150
If you play as a woman too much you'll actually turn into one.
>>
>>129683568
fucking kek, I love the way you think
>>
>>129677888
last 3 digits confirm

>>129677830
stop playan games and start working out you piece of grease
>>
The direct action against this type of racism is to boycott it and the company that pushes it.
>>
>>129682430
I just wouldn't bother in trying to create a game to redpill the normies, mainly because it won't work.

Maybe you should take a couple of normies on a field trip into a Sharia Law sanctioned area down in Sweden, maybe that will fix them
>>
>>129677830
There are no black main characters though? Also this is like the Russian dlc for bf1 where everyone kept saying she was black when it just dirt, like come on shills, try harder
>>
please drop some we wuz kangs memes, especially the one with facebook comments on the giant stairs
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.