[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Notch, creator of Minecraft, attacked a feminist on Twitter for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: se.png (21KB, 589x230px)
se.png
21KB, 589x230px
Notch, creator of Minecraft, attacked a feminist on Twitter for acting like a cunt and berating game designers. Since then, he has been criticizing feminist accounts. We have a billionaire game designer crusading for us.
>>
He is on /pol/,what did you expect?
>>
>>129676189
t. Nu-/pol/
>>
>>129676189
>MUH EQUALITY

Notch is as bad as them, he just hasn't realized it yet.
>>
>>129676189
He's certainly not going to win over any feminists. Feminism is like one giant society-wide shit test, and this sort of whiny, bleating "feminists are the REAL sexists!!1" approach won't work.
>>
>>129676359
shill
>>
>>129676189
Didn't he sell out to kikerosoft?
>>
>>129676381
at least he's pissing them off
>>
>>129676308
you can't compete yellow boy
>>
>>129676381
It's not supposed to win over feminists. It's supposed to win over the center left. Plus, even Lacy Green is talking shit about feminism now and people are trying to get that Red Pill documentary on Netflix.

The more people trashing feminism, the better.
>>
>>129676493
That's how he got rich
>>
>>129676189
>billionaire crusading for us

We've had that all along.
>>
he's not on your side. he's on his own side.
>>
>>129676381
>Feminism is like one giant society-wide shit test, and this sort of whiny, bleating "feminists are the REAL sexists!!1" approach won't work.

Nothing seems to "work" on feminists except fucking or beating them into submission though.
>>
>>129677324
it's still not an unhealthy practice
>>
>>129677861
It says a lot about our society though, that the only people who can get away with criticizing feminism or speaking their minds are billionaires.
>>
>>129678056
at least i got a (you)
>>
>>129676359
>>129676369
the fuck is with the shills today
>>
>>129677054
>Red Pill documentary on Netflix.
I haven't seen the trailer but I'm guessing it's going to be some cringe shit.
>>
>>129676189
Good. Feminists should all be murdered.
>>
>>129677228
It seems the only way to speak the truth is to have so much money that no amount of bad publicity will really hurt you
>>
>>129676493
if you made minecraft would you sell it for 2.5 billion?
>>
>>129678754
It's a reference to the PUA red pill, not /pol/ red pill. It was done by some former actress who used to be all in with feminism. I've watched about 20 minutes of the movie and it's what I expected. Nothing anyone who isn't new to this whole scene hasn't been exposed to before.
>>
>>129678905
abso-fuckin-lutely.
>>
>>129677019
what?
>>
>notch
>old /v/irgin
>became rich
>tried to make rich friends
>couldnt connect with anyone
>remembers his roots
>becomes /ourguy/
wew lad
>>
>>129678499
Kys kike. Equality is a bad Jewish meme. (((Feminists))) never cared about it, their only goal was to drive a political wedge between our men and women and weaken us as a people. This is why women should not be voting or involved in politics at all. By reacting this way and accepting their basic premise of equality you are playing right into their hands.
>>
>>129679233

you are forgetting he got married and his wife divorced him few days after the minimum amount of time needed to take half of his money away
>>
Sure is Summer.
>>
>>129676409
>>129678499
This stuff is old news. Notch has been trolling feminists on Twitter for years now. Seriously, you people who scream "shill" every time you see something that you even vaguely disagree with or don't understand are the worst. Not everyone who calls you out on your newfaggotry is being paid, you mongoloid niggers. Christ.
>>
>>129679483
Were the details of the divorce made public? Even in Sweden, that seems a bit draconian. He was already rich when he met her. Why would she get any of it?
>>
>>129680067
I think it's about time to realize that the people calling me a shill are probably people around my son's age. When I do that, it becomes more understandable.
>>
>>129678991
>It's a reference to the PUA red pill,

You're thinking of MRA's. PUA's are the guys who try to sell systems for scoring with chicks. MRA's are equal parts victims of divorce rape and bitter beta males who hate feminism.
>>
File: notch9.png (58KB, 641x494px) Image search: [Google]
notch9.png
58KB, 641x494px
>>
>>129680541
swede wars episode IV: a new hope
>>
>>129676381

let Islam do the work for us.
>>
>>129680152

No, PUA, Redpill, and MRA are three different sects of what they call the Manosphere.

PUA you've identified correctly.

MRA are faggots that try to use feminists tactics for men. Literally meninist memes.

Redpill in the manosphere are traditionalists usually looking for a tradwife to submit to them via their right as superior males. They spit on MRA and either pity or spit on MGTOW, fourth sect I forgot to mention.

Source: I'm a former PUA that is now redpill.

> bitter beta males who hate feminism.

Redpillers teach men to be alpha and succeed in spite of the loaded game of feminism and other leftist cuckery. You bet a lot of us got burned by divorce but we rose above anyway.

Personally I try to redpill younger men to give back and help break the cycle by filling gaps left by SJW-ism, feminism etc that left them all without strong father figures.
>>
Take your gamergate shit to /v/. This is /pol/ we hate jews here
>>
File: 1461444998800.jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1461444998800.jpg
23KB, 337x372px
>>129680541
>>
>/ourguy/
friendly reminder that notch considered buying 4chan but refused because /pol/ was so cancerous.
>>
Nobody cares about e-celebs taking on low-hanging fruit. Anybody can tell a feminist she is a dumb cunt. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>129681972
my apologies. what can i do to make up for it?
>>
>>129679483
If this is true he should have had her killed, he has "i can make you disappear" money.
>>
literally /v/ grown up
he posted on /v/ all the damn time back in the day
>>
>>129681711
a lot of the gamergate discussion was forced here you stupid newfaggot
>>
>>129682304
Discussion of it was banned nearly everywhere, even /pol/ and /v/ for a time. Let's not start with the whole newfag accusations.
>>
he literally doesn't design anything anymore
>>
>>129682416
your dutch neighbors are superior
>>
>>129676189
Notch is a nice guy, but he is very autistic.
>>
>>129682662
just like us
>>
>>129682741
I'm just autistic. Not nice.
>>
>>129679126
He meant you can't compete in having as much debt and spineless citizens
>>
>>129676189
this has been a thing for a while
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.