[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been blackpilled over the last few days. Read the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Why have you forsaken me.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Why have you forsaken me.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
I've been blackpilled over the last few days. Read the budget and saw overwhelming bias toward woman. Bull shit wage gap, feminist lies throughout. They have a graph showing the relative gender population of universities, a few paragraphs after they talk about all the programs and money they are giving to girls to go to school.

Then someone linked this

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692/

I am on a waiting list for a IT school thing whatever to get a decent job that will be around for a while because computers are not going away. I feel like shit, the very niche I found to satisfy my life desire to get a decent house for me and my gf (ladies are redpillable, they follow strength) so we can get dogs and eventually start a family and she can stay home and do it right like my mom did. My government is spending millions, billions of dollars to help literally every on the planet but me, as a white 25 year old straight guy. I'd be pretty ok with the immigration so long as we were in a more free economy. But the total tax is 42% for a average income family. They cost more than they supply, long term it's like even.

O ya when I was 12 a government doctor fucked up and damaged my spine (epidural post appendectomy, post op, epidural on a 12 year old, for an appendectomy) and was not fired, was almost my brothers doctor for wisdom teeth removal a few years later.
>>
I want to embrace Jordan Peterson and pursue an education in law. But I feel this sadness considering the future. White people are a global minority! Why am I and my parents paying to ship people over to take the job I'm going to school to get!?
>>
Yup, Canada is gonna be dead soon. RIP leaf
>>
File: 1497227612504.jpg (74KB, 570x625px) Image search: [Google]
1497227612504.jpg
74KB, 570x625px
Plus the whole bill c-16 and bill 89 in Ontario are super Orwellian. Political ideology has been put into law. The post modernists are dismantling society. I watch Alex Jones meme compilations un-ironically.
>>
>>129666566
You want France's demographics all along that northern border?
>>
File: 1494305964294.jpg (43KB, 750x445px) Image search: [Google]
1494305964294.jpg
43KB, 750x445px
Guessing this is pasta but I feel ya leaf bro. I just don't give a shit about trying anymore. All I see is my own government actively trying to help everyone but me. And if that's not bad enough it actively forces me to support the supposed people that "need" help.
>>
Vote with your wallet and your feet.
>>
>>129666902
The thought of letting the chain that extends from the first form of life to me, unbroken, only to end at me is not acceptable. But the kid has to be good enough to train it's kid and so on....
>>
>>129667189
But where is left? It's happening in every western country but the worst ones.
>>
>>129667285
I too wish to pursue a career in IT, and I find it extremely offensive that our government would rather pay money to hire workers from abroad than get Canadians in those jobs because hey - those people are Canadians too!

Move south to the US is my only advice. Better opportunities for IT there anyways, especially if you have experience. I really don't want to move to the US, but I feel I might not have a choice. At least Trump is doing something to curb the Pajeet meme.
>>
>>129665579
No sense in preparing for the future anymore. Now is the time to prepare for the fall. Move to the country side and join a small, close-knit community. 250 or so people is the ideal (you don't have the ability to create real social connections with anything larger than that). Large towns and cities will descend into anarchy when the fall comes, and bow to the will of strong men.
>>
File: 1490300633833.gif (1MB, 375x283px) Image search: [Google]
1490300633833.gif
1MB, 375x283px
Fortunately the answer is Islamic immigration. Bleeding hearts can't fathom how incompatible Islam is with western ideals and eventually enough will be enough. The left will eat itself from within, the Muslims will out themselves as enemy's of everything that the left holds dear and everyone else who has been trying to speak common sense will be left to pick up the pieces. Many people will have to die in order for it to last, but the blood will be on the hands of the ones that invited the self destructive globalist rhetoric into countries that used to stand for real freedom.
>>
>>129668205
Can't we avert it? I don't want 8 year old kids blown up.
>>
>>129666599
everythings orewllian here now i want out of ontario i think. Maybe sask or a quiet place like that would be a more based place to settle
>>
>>129668396
But the problem is people not pushing back. They took a serious freedom. Will you stand by when the first kid is taken away when his parents use reality to make decisions!?
>>
>>129668336
Maybe if Jesus up and miracles some shit. The sad fact is that the people in control think they are doing the right thing. They think they're making the world a better place but there is a critical mass, a point where all of these ideologies, identity politics, genders, and organizations demand so much money, so much attention and power that they will eat each other and the people that have been giving everything and receiving nothing will eventually say enough.
>>
>>129668205
I was high and pondering the hypocrisy of the left and their embrace of islam.
We know the left "buys" votes by pandering to immigrants. But a lot of 2nd/3rd generation asians and latinos actually want less immigration, they integrate well and like living in our civilization and don't want to ruin it further by letting in more third world sub-100 iq trash.
But muslims, they will never vote to stop immigration. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th gen muzzies will always vote left. Always for more immigration, always for more muslims.
For the muzzies, it's all abut getting closer to becoming the majority and instituting Sharia. While for the short sighted left, it's only about letting in more of the most loyal voters they will ever have.
Muzzies and the left, a match made in hell for eternity. The left will never cease to embrace islam.
>>
>>129668577
>But the problem is people not pushing back. Things need to get worse before they get better. People have Jobs (for now at least), people have food, and they have houses. They arent being killed in the streets or ostracised. Nothing will happen right now, and probably not for another 10-20 years.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.