[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Islam is not the real problem. Most of the extreme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (215KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 1200x1200px
Reminder that Islam is not the real problem. Most of the extreme anti Islam rhetoric is spread by people like (((Milo Yiannopoulos))), (((Ben Shapiro))), (((Pamela Geller)), etc. to distract you from the Jewish question. Notice how almost all anti Muslim activists are always pro Israel.

This isn't to say that we should embrace Islam and let them into our countries, but they aren't the real threat. The Jews know how fucked they would be if the white world and the Muslim world teamed up against them and want us to destroy each other while they profit.
>>
File: islam.jpg (685KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
685KB, 1500x2500px
>>129662653
Reminder that you're full of shit
>>
File: muslims.jpg (1MB, 1328x3920px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.jpg
1MB, 1328x3920px
>>129662779
>>
>spelling it "Moslem"
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 625x626px
Kys
>>
Gas the Jews? Gas the sandniggers?

>why not both?
>>
>>129662653
Fuck outta here. I grew up around Muslims. They are total fucking garbage. Lying, cheating snakes. Ready to stab you in the back in a heart beat.

I've also grown up around plenty of Jews and the funny thing about it is, that on this site you guys paint a picture of Jews being the lying, cheating types but in the real world the role is totally fucking reversed.
More Jews have helped me find work, worked out with me, bought me a beer, helped me with errands etc. etc. etc. than I can even remember. All a Muslim has ever done is tell me "NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD" and then mumbling Alloha snackbar under there breath everytime something horrible happens involving their shitty faith.
>>
>>129662779
>>129662853
>>129662963
Reminder that without intervention in the Middle East by the US and other moves made by scheming kikes, Muslims wouldn't be as much of a problem as they are today. Do you really think 3rd-world savages are more of a threat than the (((elite))) controlling our lives and orchestrating nearly all significant events in this world?
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 970x933px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 970x933px
>>129663459
The board has been invaded by Mossad shills and r/the_donald faggots.
>>
>>129664004
>Reminder without all the people in the world trying to live their own unique lives and cultures, which this board so adamantly pushes for, Islam would not have been invading all it's neighbors since day fucking 1 trying to push their shitty ACTUAL globalist bologna.
>>
File: jesus.png (3MB, 1149x1261px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
3MB, 1149x1261px
>>129663260
>>
>>129664004
>>129664004
Did you read my post? I said that Muslims wouldn't be as much a problem as they are today if the US hadn't intervened in Middle Eastern affairs and if kikes weren't controlling our borders and shit. Retard. You need to 18+ to post here
>>
File: me.jpg (40KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
40KB, 780x438px
wow.... that really gave me the thinkaroos. brb guys, keep me posted.
>>
File: Milo37129.png (193KB, 427x358px) Image search: [Google]
Milo37129.png
193KB, 427x358px
>>129662653
https://twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/874471697231077377
>>
Best way to turn people to our cause is give them something to hate

If the initial thing is Muslims so be it. If we were to get the majority to call for gassing muzrats we would have a population that the Jew could finally be named to
>>
>>129662779
>>
>>129662853
>>
>>129662653

You stupid fucking faggot.

We need to purge both mudslimes and kikes.

Or better yet, just expel all kikes to israel, all mudslimes to the rest of the middle east, and grab popcorn while they destroy each other.

Fuck Islam and kikes. They both have been trying to enslave europe for centuries, and just because the jews are currently ruling over the muslims that are doing it, doesnt mean we should only focus on one or the other.
>>
>it takes two to tango...but Islam is a barbaric religion and culture...Jews will always be a freinemy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.