[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>evolutionists unironically believe pic related Evolution

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: evolution.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>evolutionists unironically believe pic related

Evolution implies a continuum of genomes. There is no continuum of environments. Species would need to evolve, spontaneously, mechanisms necessary for survival in order to transition to new environments, which contradicts a continuum of genetics, and is impossible because a species can't evolve mechanisms necessary for survival in environments in which they don't have the mechanisms necessary for survival.

This problem persists no matter how gradual of a transition one wants to attempt to argue. Genetic expression implies necessity, but necessary mechanisms cannot evolve without their already existing, else the species can't survive in the environments for which they're evolving said mechanisms. Even if one were to try to argue that water-breathing species evolved into air-breathers, or vice versa, because they were hanging out at the beach all the time, evolution of lungs or gills would imply a necessity only from environments in which they don't have the necessary mechanisms for survival, and thus couldn't possibly survive.

To put it simply, phenotypical mechanism implies environmental necessity and environmental necessity implies phenotypical mechanism, therefore natural evolution of these mechanisms is impossible.
>>
>>129658827
t. never read a biology book
>>
>>129658827
They always get the "mazel tov" in.
>>
>>129658827
Holy fuck

I haven't seen that movie in like 20 years
Are you going to meme 8 legged freaks next?
>>
What's this from?
>>
>>129661840
"Evolution"
>>
>>129661907
No I mean what movie, you asshole.
>>
File: 1459671591507.png (7KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
1459671591507.png
7KB, 235x214px
>1 post by this ID

nice slide thread
>>129655655
>>129655655
get in here
>>
>>129658827
Yeah good point op
Fuck evolution fags
God created animals and shit
>>
>>129662116
That's what the movie is called
Look it up

its true
>>
The question is, how can we target creationists so that they and their retardy can be properly wiped out of the gene pool?
>>
>>129661840
>>129661907
>>129662116
>>129662281

Hahaha, ahh this shtick never gets old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg
>>
>>129658827
>>129661683
>>129661840
>>129662116

OP's webm is from an old scifi comedy called "Evolution" where an asteroid containing rapidly-evolving organisms crash lands in Arizona. That scene in OP's webm is the point of the movie where the main cast realizes that the rapidly evolving creatures are going to become a problem for the rest of the U.S.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.