[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mansa Musa >we waz kings >considered the wealthiest person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Mansa Musa
>we waz kings
>considered the wealthiest person in history
>makes Bill Gates look like a pleb
Why isn't /pol/ worshiping him?
>>
>>129655106
He was the best at thieving
>>
>>129655106
>still managed to go broke
Niggers are bad at everything, even when handed the world's riches on a golden platter
>>
>>129655106
Cuz WE WUZ JOOZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk
>>
>>129655106
Yeah, and then destroyed the gold market for a few years because he kept giving gold away, and had to buy a shitload of it back from Jews in Cairo so he wasn't worth jack shit because almost the entirety of his wealth was in gold.
>>
We don't worship mudslimes around here.
>>
>>129655106
interesting to see the text is written in Catalan
>>
>>129655106
being wealthy isn't an acomplishment you retard
>>
>>129656588
found the bernie bro
dont be mad a dead african will surpass your entire family tree in success
>>
>>129655233
>>129655451
>>129656588
worship him or gtfo you fucking communists
>>
>live on goldmine
>give away gold for free
>become poor nigger
>all descendants are poor niggers
What a great man.
>>
Richest man was a jew

According to Celebrity Net Worth Mansa Musa of Mali is the richest human being in history with a personal net worth of $400 billion..

Yet, he pales in comparison to King Solomon of the Bible. Estimates place Solomon’s worth between $1.056 and $2.1 trillion. Keep in mind that during his 40 year reign he received 25 tons of gold. That only included what he received in gold, not to mention business or trade income, nor annual tribute paid to him by all of the kings and governors of Arabia.
>>
>>129655106
Any nigger can strike lucky and find gold.
>>
>>129657195
Jews control the wealth anyway so money is insignificant to them.
>>
>>129655106
I'd rather worship Gaius Appuleius Diocles, He was a better racer than those (((Nascar))) spinners.
>>
i lost jewbook friends over Mansa Musa arguements, I've since deleted it because fuck jewbook
>afrocentrist friend hypes up Mansa Musa as worlds richest man
>i counter with the fact his empire was build on slave labor mining the gold
>said it was like worshiping a rich plantation owner
>he deleted me
>i keked
>>
>>129657714

kek
>>
The most gold doesn't equal the most wealth. Musa had the most currency but if you account for things like property values he's not wealthiest.

Agustus not only owned all his holdings in Italy (including the army) he also owned the entire kingdom of egypt along with estates, businesses and trade holdings throughout the mediteranean.

You can't gold nigga. Plus if the best house you can buy is a mud hut that extra room of mud isn't that big of a difference
>>
>>129658454
>>
>>129657077
/thread
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.