[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom was a teacher at Sandy Hook and was there the day of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_lsvf09b4Dy1qcqm5po1_500.png (176KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsvf09b4Dy1qcqm5po1_500.png
176KB, 500x311px
My mom was a teacher at Sandy Hook and was there the day of the shooting (she survived). I was in Newtown driving to work that morning and got a text from my mom that she had locked herself and her students into a closet because there were gunshots in the building and to call the police. I did, and I drove to the firehouse across the street from the school where the police had arrived and blocked off the entrance to the driveway to the school.
Within minutes, hundreds of cars filled with panic-stricken family members began flying towards the firehouse, cars were driven onto lawns, left running all up and down the sides of the streets. Everyone seemed confused and scared, and it took some time for the details of what happened to unfold. I watched everyone run into the firehouse waiting to find out if their loved ones had survived.
My mom was best friends with the principal who was murdered that day. I touched her body at her funeral. We went to 26 funerals for these babies that my mother had taught. For her coworkers who died protecting them.
I can understand the appeal of conspiracy theories. I think it's important to do independent research to try and make an informed opinion. But there is no conspiracy here, plain and simple. It is neither logical nor actually possible. Unfortunately, you can't meet crazy with logic and facts.
>>
File: MalleFireWithin2.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MalleFireWithin2.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
I've literally had conversations with people who will hear my story and still say "but c'mon didn't you see the video?? They're actors, it was the government, etc." That to me is pretty mind blowing.
Alex Jones has a soapbox and from his soapbox, he has influence over those who take his opinions as fact. I don't know enough about him or his other opinions to comment on them. But here, his claim that there is any remote semblance of a conspiracy is patently false. Any attempt to actively promote this ideology is promoting a lie. If he has a morsel of human decency, he would put this claim to rest, and respect the people who lost their loved to this horrific tragedy.
I don't like to talk about this publicly because because I want to respect those who lost loved ones that day, and I feel that it's not my place to do so. But it has become impossible to allow the idea of a "conspiracy" to retain any credibility. Let these people grieve in peace, Alex, they've been through more than anyone should ever have to go through.
>>
Never forghetti the 6 million children who died
>>
File: sage.jpg (118KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
118KB, 450x300px
>>129642173
ok CIA guy.
>>
>>129642173
>>129642230
Fuck off Megyn Kelly, nobody is going to watch your fucking interview, your career is circling the drain and you know it
>>
>>129642173
Sage
>>
File: 1488489126686.jpg (65KB, 571x378px) Image search: [Google]
1488489126686.jpg
65KB, 571x378px
>>129642173
t. damage control
>>
>>129642173
Hi shill

Enjoy your sage
>>
>>129642173
The narrative is collapsing and soon shills will be hanging from lamp posts from sea to shining sea.
>>
>>129642173
Noticed a lot of sandy hook threads lately with every OP claiming to be there or know someone there even though its been years
Maybe ((they're)) scared we're onto something
Maybe ((they)) are about to strike another false flag
Also nice b8 m8
>>
File: bwFK0s7.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
bwFK0s7.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>129642173
Just like clockwork. Sure bud.
>>
>>129642173
>I touched her body at her funeral.
>>
>>129642173
>I touched her body at her funeral.
I'm assuming you mean the principal and not your mom, who survived?

>26 babies
20 children died, 6 adults died. I don't think you meant to call the 6 adults 'babies'.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/newtown-shooting-victims-photos-1.4336461
>>
File: Keky-Chan.png (887KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Keky-Chan.png
887KB, 1024x1280px
Yep sure. Bet your buddies with Gen Rossen too.
>>
>>129642173
How do we know you were not paid to say that
>>
Civil war soon
>>
>>129644789
Nobody died it's faked.
>>
>>129645592
Yeah I just wanted to see if OP would try to dig themselves out of mistakenly saying 26 kids died.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.