[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard about this site from my grandchild, and I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: granpa.gif (51KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
granpa.gif
51KB, 320x240px
I've heard about this site from my grandchild, and I'm legitimately appalled! I am a proud survivor of the Holocaust, and I worked in the birkenau 2 soapfactory. Across the street was the lampshade factory, where many of my friends worked and succumbed.

I saw it all. German soldiers target practicing with jewish babies. Throwing them alive into the ovens. Packing them like sardines in gas chambers and dropping Zyklon B on their head ´til they choked to death. Black and blue they laid there afterwards.

So, hit me with the best you've got, because I've got answers for everything. I bet you are scared now that you face a REAL survivor, huh?
Don't know what to say, huh? Punk!
By the way, I've still got some RIF soap here with me now, to remind me of the horrors I witnessed.
>>
>>129631945
Is the soap for sale?
>>
File: IMG_2726.png (181KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2726.png
181KB, 800x621px
>>129631945

Oy vey America is doomed
>>
>>129631945
What about loading them up in minecarts that reached the end of the track and tipped them out into the ovens?
>>
>>129632055
How dare you. I only use it for my sore feet. It's best you now. No goyim will ever feel the sensation. Period.
>>
>>129632287
Unfortunately I had the displeasure of seeing this also., yes. Horrible, I tell you. Just horrible.
>>
>>129631945
Can you confirm the masturbation machines oh greatest ally?
>>
>>129632384
I'm willing to pay 20 euros per bar, 15 euros is a completely fair price and you'd be a fool to turn down my 10 euros.
>>
My friend Lazar, who worked in the lasarett with Mengele saw some pretty stomach turning events. One time Mengele was doing his daily routine of checking skin for shades, and then he suddenly jumped out of his chair and said: i want this whole jew turned into a lamp. then he proceeded to remove organs of the prisoner, while keeping her alive, and putting lightbulbs in her eyesockets, just like a japanese chef is keeping the fish alive. Then he turned on the electricity and she burned to death right in fron of me. Terrible man, that Mengeler.
>>
>>129632544
Yes, I was saved by the bell you might say on this contraption beacause I fell ill on it and they took me to the hospital in Berlin for a couple of weeks of recovery. Had I ejaculated one more time I probably would be dead now.
>>
>>129632565
Spielberg offered 1 million for it, but as I said, I need it for my feet.
>>
File: %22holocaust survivors%22.jpg (131KB, 810x881px) Image search: [Google]
%22holocaust survivors%22.jpg
131KB, 810x881px
>>129631945
i'm so sorry to hear your tragic survival tale, issac jude!!!!
>>
>>129633903
I wish it never happened. But the germans where so bloodthirsty. I remeber them standing there beside the giant fires, laughing and drinking, breathing in the fumes of my relatives and enjoying themselves. That really shook me to my core.
>>
When they send me to Majdanek, via Treblinka, the cattlecars where completely sealed so that we had to breath into each others mouths to survive. That's how little oxygen there was. I could hear the roar of the russian submarine diesel engine they used as I past Treblinka.
>>
>>129634731
I hope it happens again
>>
File: holohoax-real-in-my-mind-goyim.jpg (60KB, 598x398px) Image search: [Google]
holohoax-real-in-my-mind-goyim.jpg
60KB, 598x398px
>>129634251
>>
>>129633586
I am Spielberg and I've never offered you anything prior to today you filthy liar. Give me the soap or I'm reporting you to the ADL. Also keep an eye out for Indiana Jones 5.
>>
>>129635289
I wouldn't sell it for less than 6 million. It's not expensive, 60 million.
>>
>>129635696
$60 million? How about you donate it to my non-profit anti-hate group. I already told all the newspapers you were gonna. You don't wanna look like an antisemite if the newspapers are forced to do a retraction, do you? hehehehehe
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.