[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is my old college professor and I have an extremely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: antifa.jpg (146KB, 793x805px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
146KB, 793x805px
So this is my old college professor and I have an extremely suspicious feeling that she plays a prominent role within the Bay Area Antifa groups and is a close friend of Eric Clantor.

She taught at San Francisco State University alongside Eric Clantor and she's not shy about hiding her extreme views.

https://twitter.com/sageragerrr

http://sageragerrr.tumblr.com

My school lives off state and federal funding, her salary is almost exclusively paid through your taxes.
>>
>>129627546
I want to cum on her jew nose
Not in a sexual way though
>>
>>129627546
>paying someone like that to be your teacher

Kek bitch looks like a bioware character
>>
>>129628639

Literally the only professor available for a course I had to take to fulfill transfer requirements to get out of that marxist hellhole
>>
>>129627546
in patriarchal societies in rural africa women were forced to shave their heads as a coming of age ritual
>>
>>129628521
holy shit rare
>>
I don't think that she should be hunted down or out of a job. You should probably just find her and have a logical, reasonable debate with her.

That being said... My god is she annoying. She's the kind of person that goes around saying big words just to make people think she's smart when really she's just as smart as anyone else. She looks at people and says "Hey, I'm better than you because I'm a fucking feminist". Jesus Christ.

Look, Anon. There is a way to fix this. It's through friendly debate and argument. I've never been an alt righter or SJW. I've always been in the middle. But I got dangerously close to leaning to the left. I try to stay neutral, but that's hard. Bring her back into the middle with me if you can. Hopefully she'll stay here.
>>
>>129628793
That's unfortunate but understandable. Can't believe college professors look like that. I graduated college in 2012 and it's changed a lot since then.
>>
>>129628521
How is that a Jew nose, it's not even hooked.
>>
>>129628793
>old college professor
>only professor available
What course was this, anon?
Surely not anything STEM related
>>
>>129629097
Counting on her being reasonable when presented with outside views is a pretty big gamble.
>>
>>129628521
that's not a Jew nose
>>
>>129629256
I think there's always hope, my friend.
>>
>>129627546
Thinks cutting hair is stronk. Shave your whole head be soupy woman. Bald women can fly
>>
>>129629097
fuck that

we have to play for keeps

ruin every one of these mentally ill commies lives
>>
>>129627546

Academia is so fucked. I had a pretty cool Sanskrit teacher who was a grad student at an """elite""" university (see also: "kosher"). He told me that he was giving up applying to professorships and was going to law school because "no one wants to hire white men, and every professor slot gets hundreds if not thousands of applicants."

tl;dr the Jews have won
>>
>>129629448
See, if they said that about you, you'd hate them even more.
Like I said, I'm a middle man. I stay neutral to prevent people from getting too extreme. Isn't the whole point of debate to create change without violent behaviour? I know a lot of SJWs act like cunts, but that doesn't mean you have to. You haven't acted like a cunt yet, but I'm just hoping you wont.
>>
>>129629344
Austrians are experts on that
>>
>>129629097

I agree with your sentiment..but she's actually a communications/speech/debate professor who has no interest in rational/logic thinking/speaking.

Her whole class was basically feels > reals

At some point she said something like: "I sincerely believe that individual experiences trump any academic consensus." I'm paraphrasing but that was the gist of it.

We're talking full-blown SJW cliche and zero self-awareness
>>
>>129629344
Its kinda big though?
I though jews had big noses like that
>>
>>129627546
>you paid money to take a class from that
lmaoing at you lyfe
>>
>>129627546
Since when does shaving your sideburns count as shaving your head?
>>
>>129629871
I've already hit peak hatred mate, I don't give a fuck what they think at us. They hate white people, they hate Western civilizations. They are traitors, simple as that and I have no sympathy for them nor do I think their is any possibility at reconciliation at this point.

If they were open to reasonable logic and debate they wouldn't be commies, antifa, trannies, or whatever label they give themselves.
>>
>>129627546

IF I SHAVE THE SIDE OF MY HEAD I'M LITERALLY TAKING DOWN THE OPPRESSIVE PATRIARCHY, GUISE!!!!

These people need to be gassed, then ovened.
>>
>>129629958
Yeah, you're probably right. I just always hope for someone to be saved rather than attacked. Attacking someone will just push them further into their current beliefs. Just look at terrorism, all it does is make us hate the terrorists.
>>
File: TMoZcef.png (52KB, 807x595px) Image search: [Google]
TMoZcef.png
52KB, 807x595px
>>129627546
>>
>>129630225

This. They have zero interest in rational debate. Watch any interaction of an SJW and a right winger attempting debate. The right winger acts in good faith with intellectual honesty. The SJW throws insults, ignores the opponent's argument, and when all else fails says "you're a racist sexist Hitler." They are not interested in well-intentioned debate. When you interact with them in good faith, you've already lost, because they aren't playing by the rules.
>>
>>129630225
Trannies? Isn't that what trans - sexual people call themselves? Last I checked, your gender didn't dictate your political beliefs.
Side note, this whole "Gender fluidity" or "Xir" shit is bullshit. At least in my opinion.
But I do believe in the right to get a sex change. That's fine in my books.
>>
Whoa, she made a pass with a clippers! We got ourselves a real badass here. Fucking cunt, I hope she gets cancer and gets to know what it really feels like to have no hair.
>>
>>129630703
I'm heading off to school now, but I hope my words have made a small difference here.
Just... don't go straight to violence and extreme action, okay? I probably don't belong on /pol/, anyway (My first time here, but I've heard stories).
>>
>>129629097
>friendly debate and argument
I don't think this bitch, like most marxists/pomos, believes in friendly debate and argument
they think logic is a tool of the patriarchy
>>
>>129631407
I actually agree with this though I doubt most anons would do anything stupid. Lone wolf violence is stupid as fuck and hurts the right wing. Organizing accomplished way more than killing or hurting people and leaving a manifesto.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.