[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen up brit/pol/ I think the only way we can win the war

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: disdain for plebs.gif (638KB, 360x324px) Image search: [Google]
disdain for plebs.gif
638KB, 360x324px
Listen up brit/pol/

I think the only way we can win the war is by sacrificing ourselves completely. By doing what seems entirely illogical and counter-productive.

I think we should ally ourselves with Islam, if only for the memes it will create.

Think about it...

We produce memes and propaganda stating the 'alt-right's' support for islam because of our shared disdain for homosexuality, women's rights, and jewish degeneracy in general.

It may be the only way.

I think we are all tired of the 'alt-right' meme that CNN invented anyway. They've given us the perfect gift. A disposable ideology that was never really ours anyway, that in going down in flames, could take everything we truly hate with it.

If libtards are exposed to memes that show the alt-right's allegiance with Islam, they will implode in on themselves with quite ferocious intensity.

ITT we discuss ways of carrying our this

D E V I L I S H

E

V

I

L

I

S

H

plan
>>
>>129619983
The only way to make people fear islam is to make it come a tool of white supremacy
>>
>>129619983
Arnt memes Haram or summit?
>>
File: bump.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
bump.gif
1MB, 250x188px
>>
File: popo.png (32KB, 673x591px) Image search: [Google]
popo.png
32KB, 673x591px
>>129620225
das it mane
>>
>>129619983
sure why not, unfortunately i have 0 artistic abilities i cant produce memes worth shit
>>
>>129619983

Burn in hell together with the ummah OP.
>>
File: wkrcw.jpg (63KB, 454x640px) Image search: [Google]
wkrcw.jpg
63KB, 454x640px
>>129620765

Ideas for memes ;

Image using women in burkas as background

Image using gay thrown off building as bg

Image using exploited girls as bg
all captions say something that ties FAR right belief with Islam, is it tends to, but without denegrating Christian Western values.

A tough line to walk I know...

but there are smart people here. I can't think of any good lines, I'm sure pol can if it tries.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (1MB, 1333x967px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
1MB, 1333x967px
>>129621166

ok scratch the one about the exploited girls.

a better one would be something about degenerate stuff on TV or in media.

"Islam hates this. We hate this."
>>
File: merch.png (117KB, 448x539px) Image search: [Google]
merch.png
117KB, 448x539px
>>129621166
>>129621399

I get dubbles in a fucking good idea thread and you faggots don't have any input?
>>
>>129621399
I'm surprised that nobody has thought of just doing side-by-side images of hate groups doing the same thing for the same reasons and hashtagging #theleftwillnotdivideus as a cry to not hate Islam due to similar goals with altright
>>
>>129620225
Yeah because telling people what islam really teaches is too much of a hazzle, so cowardly ally with islam in the desperate hope to "teach" them how bad it is. Don't make a truce with the devil unless you plan to get BTFO.

This is part of why its obvious that there's something very evil about islam, a) people are seemingly blinded by reading what is otherwise a straight forward text b) they defend it even if it has openly stated it wants to hurt them.. Ofcourse let's add that muhammad was decieved by the fallen angel that identified himself as "gabriel" and made muhammad suicidal. Not to mention that this was particularly warned about in galatians 1 specifically arabia where it was come out on, warning was given 1 man and 1 angel preaching an anti christian gospel. The guy was tasked to go to arabia and return to damascus (see recent day conflict).

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians+1&version=KJV

"6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ."

"8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

What is the qu'ran and islam, muhammad an an "angel from heaven" masquerading as an angel of light "gabriel" making muhammad suicidal knowing something was clearly wrong.

"15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus."
well hot dang..
>>
File: 1495989513919.jpg (362KB, 900x2813px) Image search: [Google]
1495989513919.jpg
362KB, 900x2813px
>>129622092
pic related
>>
>>129622092
So what is it saying arabia 1 man 1 angel (muhammad and gabriel) damascus (the conflict) what ISIS what is their papers name DABIQ a province in syria which is based upon islamic texts of provoking an armageddon style conflict there between the muslims and the christians. Protip don't remove assad! Who do you think the "freedom fighters" are.. using iraq as a base to attack.

But here's the kicker, the muslims not having read the bible is unaware that this is in galatians 1 this prophecy, ask a muslim go ahead enjoy the response.
>>
>>129622595
Vid related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
>>
>>129619983
This is so retarded it might either work wonderfully or backfire horribly.
>>
>>129623036
What is islam.. muhammad took the bible, claimed it was perverted by the jews and produced the qur'an and the sunnah as the "correction" his direction came from what? the "angel gabriel" whom he encountered and directed him. See galatians 1 and the warning it was a warning about islam, something bad was about to happen.. took off 1400 years of bloodshed like a roaring lion it walked about seeking whom it might devours.. it suffered a mortal headwound.. the ottoman caliphate was dismantled.. then christians started the bullshit about the US being babylon, they forgot the warning, the beast that was yet is is not yet is to come! it's a beast that's REVIVED.. in the last day.. with a singular emperor starting the tribulation declaring war on ALL mankind and gods army itself will come down from the clouds to settle the dispute.
>>
>>129619983
That's good culture jamming.

I'd suggest putting up brass plaques in fancy shopping areas. Plaques that read: "No raping, please." printed in Arabic, naturally.

A climate of fear and discomfort will lend itself greatly to returning people to their places of origin.
>>
>>129619983

Um you can't really ally with Islam.

It would be simpler just to become a Muslim and fight alongside these radical terrorists.

It would actually be the most natural step in the world for many on the alt-right.

People are realizing this. Everything from the "white sharia" meme to the borderline happiness when the idiots at the idiot concert in Manchester were killed.

But you aren't going to be able to ally with Islam, you will have to straight-up convert, otherwise they would target you specifically as well, I believe.
>>
>>129619983
Oh Hell No, its like sucking a dick to prove your not gay.
>>
File: 1460349026916.jpg (76KB, 581x592px) Image search: [Google]
1460349026916.jpg
76KB, 581x592px
Why don't we just infiltrate mosques?
>>
>>129619983
> mfw /pol/ joins forces with the Islamists
> mfw leftists are so delusional in their fetishizing of Islam they come to accept /pol/ when the alliance is formed
> mfw /pol/ and the Islamists end up destroying the leftists
> mfw /pol/ vs. the Islamists becomes the final battle
>>
>>129623551
>It would be simpler just to become a Muslim and fight alongside these radical terrorists.
The ones who would seek life will not have it the ones who will embrace death (through defending themselves from it) will have eternal life.

The parable unveiled! what is the islamic doctrine, convert or die.

He shall change laws and times, islam has a lunar calendar strict 354 days. If sharia is instituted in your nation your calendar changes to a muslim calendar under sharia and your laws change to that of sharia law.

>and no man (under the empire) can buy or sell unless he has the mark, or the number of his name.. number of the name is the caliph the 666 is the corner of the hypercube where the black stone meteorite sites. Number of the name = allegiance to the caliph, or you are a muslim (mark of the beast) in islam they have muslim battle dress where they put a green band around their forehead and on their wrists. Similar jews have with the teffilin a black cube at forehead and on wrist. This tells you that the jews are synagogue of satan. They are jews who are actually saturnalians.
>>
>>129619983

don't do it /brit/anons

unfortunately, Mohammad was a lot smarter than he looked. you can't subvert islam; the whole point of the religion is to be as subversive as humanely possible.

they either need to leave your country of get killed. there is no middle ground
>>
/pol/ will be radical islam
your plan will fail
>>
>>129624073
So what is number of name or mark of beats is either you are muslim obeying caliph mahdi or you are a dhimmi that accept the caliph mahdis authority.

The mahdi is a singular emperor of islam that muslims await. to rule the entire caliphate as a singular emperor, emmisary of saturn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4hh0Zxn5Xg&spfreload=10#t=10m54s 666 at the bottom corner of the hypercube of the socalled "kaaba" black cube of saturn. Where the star meteorite sits that "fell from the sky" a bethel stone.. a stone from high heaven symbolically of what they are unlocking.
>>
>>129624446
What is the hypercube.. the construct that contains the essence of the fallen cherub. Infinite spatial dimensions in every direction.. cannot enter it without never getting out, cannot try to exit it without ever getting out. Maximum security prison, it was embodied in the legends of chronos the lord of time. Imprisoned for his murderous ways. Hence the "satanist" sympathy for the devil who gave mankind knowledge to utilize man as assets to try to topple the lord. Failed was imprisoned. Hence the battle in heaven.
>>
File: 1496259827749.jpg (64KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
1496259827749.jpg
64KB, 720x486px
>>129624701
So when you have an islamic terrorist attack and people are being murdered and struggling for their lives, and you see in al jazeera smiley faces.. understand what this means. This is a kind of evil that we are not familiar with as moral individuals.. and now it's been let in.. pic related.

Christianity has been in self defense against this monster since it was reinstituted the saturnalian empire of islam, they had previous in the ancient past.
>>
>>129622161

wtf am i looking at?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_0Z6-7mlH8
>>
File: Treeoflife0.gif (24KB, 329x615px) Image search: [Google]
Treeoflife0.gif
24KB, 329x615px
>>129625415
The tree of life of the kabalah as a pictogram. whilst adding into it the saturn reference (saturn north pole has the cube storm)

Pic related and look at the other picture, and read it as a pictogram.. Let's go through it.. from the high heavens (kether) the guardian cherub was cast into a hypercube (2 x 3d cubes merged is hypercube or tesseract 4d cube) to escape only to try to establish his kingdom (malkuth) by help of the crescent. And upside down pyramid at the bottom corner of the cube. Hope that helps. Take a look at it again. A vision in the bible that describes the hajj, the multitudes of people from all over around the harlot in mecca, which is by the red sea.. Ancient shrine to saturn video will show it to you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk the israeli flag is this hexagon it's the cube within the hexagon.. They are the false jews in the bible this is called the star of remphan which is coptic for saturn.
>>
>>129626106
>>129625415
Veil of the abyss is where you draw the line that creates 2x 3d cubes on top of eachother! do you see it? it's veil of the abyss because it is for the initiates.. and a crescent which means saturn not a half moon. crescent means saturn not half moon. As you can see also the foundation (yesod) is a crescent) from the crown imprisoned by 2 cubes (cube^2) let out and saturn (yesod crescent) to establish malkuth the kingdom.. fallen angel worship. Banished from kether (crown = high heavens).
>>
>>129619983
No but what could work is pretending to be mainstream muslims, and untaqiyya the taqiyya.

> Print out loads of fliers with "Islam says":
> DEATH TO GAYS
> DEATH TO APOSTATES
> DEATH TO ATHEISTS
> DEATH TO WHORES
> We have 10 mayors already, soon England will be Shariah.

Ensure its sourced from Quran, and include how many Muslims support it.

Muslims are hiding their powerlevel cuz they know liberals are useful idiots. Take that away and liberals could turn on them.
>>
>>129626889
Let me try to give you a 1 post crash course in islam.

The goal islam is to institute sharia as national law for all nations of the world, a law that both muslims and non muslims must follow.

Islam is an invading/warfare doctrine, everything about it is geared for attack in some form of another weither physically or otherwise the goal is the same, sharia law in all nations on the planet. Everyone who tells you differently are wrong or lying.

It has two modes of attack

1) the jihaad of conquest to institute sharia law and convert or die doctrine. This has 3 modes of attack, jihaad by caliph order, jihaad by brigands (islamic terrorist groups) or jihad by compulsion (lone wolf). http://hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-/3853-sahih-bukhari-volume-004-book-052-hadith-number-041.html 288 narrations muhammad explaining jihaad.

2) the hijrah, when the enemy is too militarily strong to fight hijrah means migration and up to 4 wives to increase muslim demographics and then institute sharia law (the softkill approach). Muslim woman can't marry a non muslim he must convert, muslim man can marry non muslim, she must convert eventually.

As part of hijrah they practice abrogation, it means they use the mecca verses first, then as their demographic increases, they implement more and more of it and end up with the medina which is where the jihad etc. started and the caliphate took off. It's essentially trojan horse style attack. They only reveal their full hand when they have the numbers.

The purpose of the mujahid (jihaad by brigands or jihaad by lonewolf) in aiding with hijra is a) to terrorize those who create problems for the "moderate" hijrah muslims implementing sharia.
b) to serve as a distraction and to facilitate an excuse for the hijrah (muslim immigration to subjugate the nation to islam).

Muslims know the gameplan and their deceptive intentions, which is why leaving islam has the death penalty. Snitches get stitches.
>>
>>129627194
I'm well aware of that. And muslims are well aware of that.

The right knows the muslim gameplan. The muslims know the muslim gameplan.

The problem is the lefties/normies don't so think the muslims are harmless refugees who need our help.

If we highlight the muslim gameplan as right wingers they portray us as racists.

What I am proposing is LARPing as mainstream muslims bragging about their gameplan so as to get lefties/normies to wake up to how fast they'll be exterminated under shariah.
>>
No, just make fake British Muslim accounts and shitpost. Start off innocent and start saying homosexuality is wrong death to non-believers etc. best way to trigger the libtards
>>
>>129627194
What is the goal of doing this desire to institute sharia law.. So that all nations and all peoples of the entire planet bows to allah in submission, under which laws they are not allowed to critique it or to be executed and so on. This is the peace of islam the only peace, there's a ceasefire term in islam that's the exception, this is called a hudna which has to last for maximum 10 years, so if no muslim in 10 years have not killed a non muslim or a hypocrite muslim they are in violation of allah's doctrine. And themselves are in danger of being executed.

Understand that islam never expected to be in the position it is in now having to explain itself to the kuffar which it wants to subdue in imperial fashion, it expected to take over the entire world submit it to allah and that's that.. but other powers intervened.

Now it's in a precarious situation.
>>
>>129627859
Exactly. See >>129626889
>>
>>129619983
This is dumb.
ISIS support Islam and no one cares.
Why do you think they'd care if the alt-right supported Islam?
saged
>>
>>129627859
the good thing is regular muzzies will join in too, thinking that their numbers are enough. Right now they shitpost in Arabic. If we LARP and shitpost for them in english it will trigger others to start doing the same.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.