[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on the Azov Battalion and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: azov-battalion.jpg (193KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
azov-battalion.jpg
193KB, 1024x683px
Can somebody give me a quick rundown on the Azov Battalion and the current situation in Ukraine with Russia?
>>
>>129616021
Ukranian white nationalists, now they got equipment from the ukranian army. Based on what i know, the ukranians are treating that battalion as elit units, cos they are efective.
>>
At
>>129618251
>>129618251
>>>129616021 (OP)
>Ukranian white nationalists, now they got equipment from the ukranian army. Based on what i know, the ukranians are treating that battalion as elit units, cos they are efective.

Ok, than no problem! Welcome in Europe, Ukraine!!
>>
>>129618251
this
literally /ourguys/
>>
>>129618600
Not even.
>>
>>129618557
Except the part where the fighting is all about which sphere of influence they want to belong to, the EU or Russian.
>>
>>129616021
A bunch of drunk thugs who LARP Nazis while taking orders from Jews.
>>
>>129619643
none, i think they formed their own party a while ago
>>
>>129619227
>>129619643
>>129619728

Just remember what contries gave them garantee that their borders will be not changed if they unarm their nuclear warheads.
>>
>>129620014
If that is true, good for them. Fuck the EU and fuck Russia.
>>
>>129621176
as admirable their goals are you have to be realistic they wont survive for long if wont chose a side just like us
>inb4 intermarium
maybe in the near future if we uncuck ourselves but for now its impossible
>>
>>129621511
I'm curious, but how do you go about seeing your countries becoming uncucked? Ukraine and the Baltic states seem in a very bad position.
>>
>>129622017
just removing the shitty politicians wont be enough we have a lot of societal and cultural problems
for example we love to complain how everything is shit but wont do anything about it and would rather flee and complain where its less shitty
>but muh uncuked eastern yurup learning from the mistakes of communism
we didnt learn shit, communism is now just used as a boogey man against putin if calling him hitler 2.0 gets boring while former commies hold goverment positions
>>
>>129616021
When they were in ATO, it was all fine. Patriotic guys voluntary fighting for their country.
But now the battalion itself is part of National Guard and the guy who started Azov - Biletsky, he became an MP and created his own political party.
And his behavior is actually suspicious. He is basically in many ways playing in hands of Kremlin. He is shilling against everything that Ukraine does right now. His thugs make a lot of provocations and are basically whores for hire. it's like his goal is to destabilize the situation or create a bad picture of Ukraine for Russian media.
A lot of their propaganda clips on youtube actually remind me of Russian propaganda clips, the way they shot. There are some guys close to Biletsky, who are from Moscow. And he himself and many members of his political party are from Kharkiv - eastern city, after Crimea and Donbass probably the biggest in a number of separatists.
And I'm remembering Maidan, there was a group from which Azov formed. And they were also basically a bunch of provocateurs. And when you really think about Azov involvement in ATO, they weren't really in any major engagements. Mostly doing PR bullshit.
But Biletsky already got his fame as a huge patriot and quite a big following among nationalists, so people don't see through his bullshit.
Maybe I'm overthinking it, but the more time passes - the more Azov seems shady to me.
>>
>>129623112
And also forgot. His party joined with Svoboda and Praviy Sector - also a bunch of shady characters.
It's just Russian history of financing far right groups makes me really suspicious of them.
>>
File: 1496435499276.gif (112KB, 255x231px)
1496435499276.gif
112KB, 255x231px
>>129623362
>>129623112
>>
>>129623112
>>129623362
>>129616021
>Can somebody give me a quick rundown on the Azov Battalion and the current situation in Ukraine with Russia?
kek looks like nothing has changed

you declined the Treaty of Hadiach, chose soviets over Poland in 1920 and later Nazis over Poland in 1941 - and each time you got fuckrd in the arse for it

and now you once again decided to play against Poland despite the fact that we are the only country excpect maybe Bialorus that has some common geopolitical intrests with you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.