[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not really into politics, but I am white and use the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I'm not really into politics, but I am white and use the word nigger and nigga frequently. I don't consider myself racist as I don't have any prejudice towards any one group.

I was wondering why this nigger is the spokesperson for all black people? Why do black people act offended on any use of the n word when they say it all day?

His rap group was called niggas with attitude. I mean, come on LOL if you wanted their albums in store you'd have to say the name
>>
fuck off retard
>>
Ice Cube is a fucking faggot, acting like hes so hurt because some Jew said a word he says in all of his songs

You wanna know why white people think its ok to say nigger? Because nigger culture is pimped out to sell to white teenagers. When you tell generations of whites that blacks are so cool and great, theyll see certain things as normal.

These apes dont like it? Then dont say the fucking word. Its not "your word," white people came up with it because nogs arent smart enough to come up with good slurs.

When Ice cube and his rapper friends stop saying nigger every three words, maybe huwhite people wont say it either
>>
Fuck niggers.

They are stupid niggers, that's why.
>>
Let the blacks use nigger and nigga.
It's their word to use now.
We used it before we lynched them or sold them or assaulted them... it's not controversial American history, it's the truth. So be a good nigger and stop using the word as if you're a nigger.
>>
>>129612344
>>>/r/eddit
>>
The irony is he used anti semetic statements in his previous songs years ago and was basically saying "i din du nuffin!" when the ADL called him out
>>
File: breaking-news1.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news1.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
problematicalistical
>>
It's just about power and making dildos like bill maher look as trivial as they are
>>
He started to fucking cry on Bill mahr when talking about white people saying nigger. A fucking hardcore ass rapper crying about some tepid fag saying a stupid word. He can blow it out his fucking ass along with all that jew cum. Rant over. Saged and abandoning thread.
>>
Ice Cube is the epitome of a sellout. Anti-semitic in the 90' now a complete sellout and a marionette of Hollywood jews. Can't believe I once liked him as an artist.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.