[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I see a lot of stories about how many nukes NK has this, how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So I see a lot of stories about how many nukes NK has this, how far along they are in their progress that, how many missiles, troops, tanks, etc they have and I just wonder...

How the fuck do we know these things?
>>
>>129607107
(((intelligence)))
>>
>>129607107
It's all lies my friend.
There's no real North Korea.
>>
File: 14304.jpg (29KB, 192x315px) Image search: [Google]
14304.jpg
29KB, 192x315px
>>129607107
From their TV network and media. You can really only take their word for it.
>>
Satellite recon, signal and human intel will cover most of the subject. As for nukes it is possible to deduce rough numbers from refinery sites, money movments, etc. I think NK has 1 nuke to test at this time. Not something that can sat on the top of an ICBM. Best they can do are dirty warheads but they are in a view to conquer SK, so they need "clean" things
>>
>>129607107
did you also see the photos revealing those 'nukes' were made of papier mache and apple cores?
US warmongering again. Only way the US stays afloat
Get out of other countries, US, and fix your own many problems
>>
>>129607107
>So I see a lot of stories about how many nukes NK has this, how far along they are in their progress that, how many missiles, troops, tanks, etc they have and I just wonder...
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Also, you have to go back.
>>
So basically somewhere between educated guesstimates to completely made the fuck up. Gotcha.

>>129609041
If you wern't so autistic you would have realized there was actually nothing wrong with how I said that.
>>
>>129607107
We deduce it by measuring the seismic activity from their underground nuke tests and their missle tests.

Even with regular info, we also know NK has 2 satellites in orbit that pass over the US everyday.
>>
>>129610053
Those 2 satellites don't actually work though.
>>
>>129608633
"I saw photos so it must be an imperialist plot"
>>
>>129607107
I work in the PACOM theater, specifically focusing on dprk ballistic missiles. We have our ways.
>>
>>129611152
You should tell the pilot of the spy plane wandering along the DMZ to shut the transponder
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.