[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He comes back for the final battle between good and evil.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: jesus-the-king-of-kings.jpg (929KB, 1333x750px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-the-king-of-kings.jpg
929KB, 1333x750px
He comes back for the final battle between good and evil. What do you do?
>>
>>129606895
Join him on the Crusade into the holy land.
>>
>>129606895
Fuck. I was planning on repenting and going back to church sometime in my late forties I swear.
>>
>>129606895
Jeremiah 8:8
How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.
1 John 5:19
We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

According to the bible, a fallen angel wanted to be God, and his people populate the earth and are the majority.
This fallen angel was to deceive all so they worshipped him.
According to the bible, God is evil as fuck, just like a demon, very unjust, very boastful, very arrogant.

It is very easy to tell what has happened here.

Christians, muslims and jews, all of them worship the devil.
>>
File: deus vult.jpg (500KB, 728x927px) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
500KB, 728x927px
>>129607012
This. Victory is already guaranteed.
>>
>>129606895
Crucify that kike again for turning whites into enormous cuckolds with his inherently JEWISH religion.
>>
Put on an Iron shirt and ..
>>
Smoke a J with big J himself maaaaan
>>
Assume it's project blue beam
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m4uprDy4wY
>>
>>129606895
Ask him for permission to kill the Jews who won't convert and to recruit help.
>>
File: King of Polan.jpg (108KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
King of Polan.jpg
108KB, 900x600px
>>129606895
>implying I am not fighting evil 24/7
step up burger, my will of my King is the law
>>
>>129609746
All hail the King of Polan
>>
>>129606895
>comes back

implying (((he))) ever was, also not politics
>>
take a deep sigh and shut down pol. "my work here is done", then leave the premises
>>
>>129606895
>He comes back for the final battle between good and evil. What do you do?
Revelation 1:7
7Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him — even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.