[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ I'm worried. Is the Trump getting stumped? Is this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: maga.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
/pol/ I'm worried. Is the Trump getting stumped? Is this Russia thing the end of The Donald's legacy? Where do we go from here?

Should we be protesting the unfairness with which our President is being treated? What do, my dudes?
>>
>>129603344
>Should we be protesting the unfairness with which our President is being treated? What do, my dudes?

You're either underage or have a short memory. Republicucks, and trump in particular are just on the other side of the obstructionism they fostered for 8 straight years and are suddenly crying like little bitches.

bottom line -- You reap what you sow.
>>
>>129603566
>>129603344

to add to this, most of the inaction is a result of party infighting anyway--republicucks are their own worst enemy.
>>
>>129603344
>Is the Trump getting stumped?
He's gotten stumped over and over and you idiots will not recognize it. It's not even funny to call you stupid any more, you gladly accept the title.
>>
>>129603566
Found the shill. Neck yourself faggot.
>>
Hillary fucking won, asswipe.
>>
File: 1495201908422.jpg (57KB, 480x698px) Image search: [Google]
1495201908422.jpg
57KB, 480x698px
>>129603811

As you closet cases like to say: NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>129603344
Fuck off you tourist.
>we
>us
>my dudes
You're obviously out of touch. Quit posting and lurk for at least a year.
>>
>>129603811
he's right though
>>
File: 84682527.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
84682527.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>129603566
This is lunacy, the Rep. party never opened investigations against President Obama's campaign team accusing them of colluding with a foreign enemy.

>>129603811
Right?

>>129603837
No she didn't. She lost. Hence why she isn't President. CTR get out
>>
File: 1496935973786.jpg (127KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1496935973786.jpg
127KB, 1280x853px
>>129603344
kill yourself, this fat mong is old stale ham
he was done three months ago
>>
>>129604108
>This is lunacy, the Rep. party never opened investigations against President Obama's campaign team accusing them of colluding with a foreign enemy.

That's because there would be nothing to base those accusations on. The investigation may yield no charges in the end, but there are enough question marks and conflicts of interest that even many republicans are on board with seeing the investigation through.

Not to mention that there were plenty of frivolous investigations that made mountains out of mole hills (benghazi, emails). The most damning hypocrisy is that the same republicucks were relentless there are basically rolling over so trump can fuck their boypussies now. But i guess that's what beta faggots enjoy.
>>
File: Russian embassy.png (37KB, 598x349px) Image search: [Google]
Russian embassy.png
37KB, 598x349px
Who cares? I'm glad he won because Shillary was fucking terrible.

But the guy is a clown. He haven't delivered on any of his promises and he's in bed with the Sandnigger Kingdom.

I hope he's impeached and Mike "shock the fags" Pence gets a chance.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.