[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of our new coalition government? The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 35

File: dup.png (107KB, 720x720px)
dup.png
107KB, 720x720px
What does /pol/ think of our new coalition government?

The Conservatives, and the Democratic Unionist Party,

Are these the values /pol/ admires?
>>
>>129590133
no, although I do not speak for everyone on Pol. And nor does anyone else, so silly question really.
>>
>>129590133
>What does /pol/ think of our new coalition government?

It's hilarious. a vast taxpayer funded comedy.

this election really takes the mind away from being worried about being killed by radical islam.
>>
Personally, I love it. I voted for May to stop Corbyn getting in and turning us into Palestine 2: Jihadi Boogaloo, but Evil Mummy is stupid, having some pro-Brexit Protestant Terrorists reigning in her globalist agenda is perfect, I hope they run candidates in England soon so we can purge the heretics nationwide.

God Bless Nirn.
>>
File: abortion is now illegal.jpg (43KB, 626x443px) Image search: [Google]
abortion is now illegal.jpg
43KB, 626x443px
There will be no more talk of the Diplodocus from this point on.
>>
>>129590133
we are a board of peace!
>>
>>129590543
The radical Islam attacks leading up to the election were probably what swung it for the conservatives really
>>
>>129590980
labour made quite the show regardless, it surprised me. I am glad of the few days off of being worried about jihadis and these election shennanigans have provided that. There isn't a tv show this funny
>>
>>129590133
Ulster man living in the US.

>Pro-Capital Punishment
Nothing wrong with that. An expedient solution to a problem. All repeat criminals should be killed.

>Anti-gay Marriage
Homosexuality should not be legitimized and should be discouraged. Marriage is the keystone of the family, the institition that has been the bedrock of Western Civilization since the Roman Republic (BC). Homosexuality should be discouraged as well as it is a perversion of the natural order.

>Jail sex-workers
Is it better that they remain on the street and continue to proliferate diseases and spread the culture of loose sexual conduct? Of course not. Sex workers should be euthanized. Institute sharp penalties on both the supply side and demand side. Most prostitution is pushed by a small group of Pimps anyways. Take care of them, you eradicate most of the problem.

>Anti-Abortion
Considering the UK does not have many minorities, I see nothing wrong with the prohibition of abortion given the cultural zeitgeist abortion lends. That is, it assumes recreational sex is harmless and if someone isn't careful, they deserve a free pass. They made a mistake and ought not to live with it per their reasoning. I think they should suffer for their licentiousness and sheer retardation and not using proper birth control methods. Banning abortion is very minor too as unfortunately, women who make these mistakes will pass their bad genes on. I personally think a more radical solution is needed, that is, women who have kids out of wedlock should have mandatory abortions and should be spayed so they are henceforth incapable of sexual reproduction.

>Fundamental Christians
They actually are not. All of their positions are argued in a secular fashion without religion.
>>
>>129590980
I think those actually harmed us, seeing as it made May look like a fool for cutting funding to the police and running with the "Strong And Stable" slogan while people were being murdered in the streets on a weekly basis. If not for the Daily Mail running stories on Corbyn being against Shoot To Kill in all circumstances and all his other crazy ideas which made their way onto social media, it would ultimately have helped them.

Scum organisations like YouTube running adverts encouraging kids to go vote for Corbyn, and Momentum shills on /pol/ spamming the meme that he was anti-Jew because he supports Palestinian terrorists (which even infected Andrew Anglin) were the major threats, voter turnout seems to indicate the former was very effective, I'm not sure about the latter though, I'd hope people on here had more sense.
>>
File: doop.jpg (102KB, 640x1138px)
doop.jpg
102KB, 640x1138px
>>129590133
sharia law for all
>>
File: 1497016964184.gif (2MB, 230x175px)
1497016964184.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>129590133

>mfw Marxist labour faggots meet with the Irish brigade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY
>>
>>129590133
You don't have a government yet, slow down. May isn't that competent.
>>
File: 1483392735650.png (1MB, 1902x955px)
1483392735650.png
1MB, 1902x955px
>>129591507
why are you in thailand?
>>
>>129591362
>Banning abortion is very minor
Well they do imprison people for life if they abort, the mother and the doctor.
>>
>>129590133
I voted dup, East Belfast is Muslim free, feels good man.
>>
>>129591507
Just to fix your chart, most instances of sharia tend to consider dancing as sinful.
>>
>>129591362
>>Fundamental Christians
>They actually are not.

actually they are. If you are really an Ulsterman you would know that the core of the party is still Free Presbyterian, that the majority of the party are ceationists and theocrats, adn that they are anti democracy and pro biblical law.

as for the rest of your ideas - please go away and live in a desert as a hermit and never spread your terminally stupid genes.
>>
>>129591507
>Two Different Idiologies.
>Two Differing Religions.
>White and then you've got SandNigger.
>>
>>129591454
>Scum organisations like YouTube
ah the right wing defending free speech and legal political campiagning again.

not really keen on democracy are you? Like the DUP.
>>
>>129590133
I'm a fan
>>
>>129591761
The doctor should be immune from prosecution. Yes, jailing effectively accomplishes the same thing, however, it would be exceedingly cheaper to just sterilize her. Nor would not be seen as a "political prisoner".
>>
>killed more people than IRA

What the actual fuck?
>>
>>129591825
>East Belfast is Muslim free
because no one wants to live in that shit-hole. run by gay cross dressing pedophiles and their political partners in crime the DUP.
>>
>>129592008
Corporations aren't people, and they pay no tax, they have no right to interfere with our election.

Do you think Russia should be allowed to interfere in US or Frog elections?
>>
>>129590133
>killed more people than the IRA
I guess thats true if you dont consider prods and brits to be people
>>
Good to see you brits are trying to go full V for Vendetta
>>
>>129590133
>Pro terrorist genocide.
>Pro opposite gender marriage.
>Anti baby killing.
>Anti Cathocuck but still Christian.
Literally the only thing bad about them is wanting to put whores in prison but when has there ever been such a thing as a perfect party?
>>
>>129590133
The UVF had a larger kill count than the IRA?
>>
I just want NI to be left in irrelevancy where we won't be at risk of globalisation. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>129592008
YouTube (as owned by Google) is an American organisation that does not pay tax to the British gouvernment.
It has no business interfering in British affairs, yet there it goes telling people to vote for Corbyn.
Meanwhile they still don't pay the Anglo tax, collect all our data and they have no problems doing these things at all because the British deep state allows them to.
Corporate fascism in a nutshell.
>>
>This is what passes for conservative in England and Europe.

Reads like standard Republican talking points. Even the Jailing of prostitutes is considered bipartisan in nearly the whole of the U.S.
>>
>>129592241
What's wrong with putting whores in prison? They're sinners, and the law is saving you from sin too.
>>
>>129591507
WTF I love DUP now.
>>
>>129592346
The UVF literally has nothing to do with the DUP though. Share the same goals but they were not linked.

Ulster resistance had quite a few DUP senior member involved but they didn't kill anyone. And were even condemned back in the 80s by the party.
>>
>>129592221
>brits
>people
>>
>>129591929
>t. Sinn Fagg

That's like saying the American Republican Party is evangelistic based on the tea-party movement. Some users might be but most people supporting the party are obviously not Free Presbyterian.

These ideas are not stupid, they are solutions to major problems. Most people just decide to live with a problem and forget that it can be solved. I fixed my life by reading and applying good ideas. I think society can be fixed if it would do the same.
>>
File: 1485689048923.jpg (19KB, 288x415px)
1485689048923.jpg
19KB, 288x415px
>theocracy
>>
>>129591929
Look who's back. It's the le radical centrist not willing to live in NI but still willing to tell us all how to live here. A literal gaybo to boot.
>>
>>129592480
>The UVF literally has nothing to do with the DUP though. Share the same goals but they were not linked.

Yeah, just like Sinn Féin had nothing to do with the IRA
>>
>>129591362
My man
>>
>>129592413
how did youtube tell people to vote corbyn?
>>
>>129592153
a> not a frog - jsut work here for a compnay that deals with my old place of incarceration, Bombardier (or Shorts as I fondly remember it)

funny thin is that post Brexit the aero industry here in france (you know - Airbus East Belfast's biggest customer) are talking about moving production to the EU... so all those Brexit loving eejits in East belfast (at least the ones who work rather than scrounging the dole and running protection rackets) will be out of jobs.

got to laugh eh?

and B> corporations are run by people who pay tax, and the corporations pay tax as well. No I think they should not be allowed to make political donations of political interventions, but who paid for the ads? they are allowed to do that.

Just like the Saudi businessman who gave the money to the DUP to print anti brexit leaflets in London...
>>
>>129591507
>Antifa views.
>Headcovering: Tick, can't go to an Antifa rally without covering the head.
>Outlaws blasphemy: Tick, anti-antifa speech is hate speech.
>Restrict alcohol consumption: Tick, Antifa support higher taxes on alcohol and more NHS spending on teaching people to drink less.
>Get very upset about symbols: Tick, Nazi symbols are their most hated thing.
Clearly Antifa is Islam and therefore a terrorist organization.
>>
>>129592550
>It's the le radical centrist
with extremists on both sides it's nice to have one in the middle. at least we know where he doesn't stand on things.
>>
>>129592582
Well no, SF was the political wing of the IRA.
The PUP is/was the political wing of the UVF
>>
>>129591507
I honestly would love to live in a sharia state
>>
>>129592582
No he's right. If you'd said UDA, you might've had a case but the UVF frequently butted heads with the DUP. DUP definitely supported the UVF's anti-Catholic actions though.
>>
>>129592443
Thanks Cathocuck. Nobody cares what you think though. Gambling and whores are perfectly sinless in England.
>>
File: robinsons.jpg (23KB, 499x342px)
robinsons.jpg
23KB, 499x342px
>>129590133
The cucked-UP, Iris couldn't get enough of Irish nationalist cock.

MICKED.
>>
>>129590133
>Anti-Abortion
This is retarded. Abortion keeps the nigger population down, and kills off retards, babies with other genetic fuck ups, future whores, and other genetic waste. Abortion is the only form of eugenics we have left.
>>
>>129592847
And England is a brown hellhole. What's your point?
>>
>>129592413
you tube users pay taax on earnings. Google pays not enough tax on earnings, but does pay some... and will pay more...

even so - do you think that whether or not a newspaper pays tax makes any difference when it comes to the adverts it runs?
>>
>>129592923
We don't have niggers. 98.3% white. Keep your mongrel mouth shut.
>>
>>129592443
sinners. So when you threw that first stone, was it at your mother or your sister?

beam in your eye, you hypocritical bastard
>>
>>129592968
It's the brown people who don't like whores. Cathocucks and Muslims are just two sides of the same religion.
>>
>>129590133
>Pro-Capital Punishment
>Anti-Gay Marriage
>Jail Se-Workers
>Anti-Abortion

In what morally bankrupt society are these seen as bad things?
>>
>>129592480
some DUP members are ex UVF/UFF/PAF. many are ex UDA. Some are still UDA (and who knows about the other three letter groups?)

You think the DUP are not "involved"? Away home and feel yer bumps, wee lad.
>>
>>129593250
England.
>>
File: 1497134580545.png (176KB, 484x519px)
1497134580545.png
176KB, 484x519px
>>129590980
>The radical Islam attacks leading up to the election were probably what swung it for the conservatives really

It was the opposite you dumbfuck.

Being the home sec. , May was in charge of keeping an eye on these guys and Corbyn's dirty strategy was to blame her for all the recent attacks.
>>
>>129592923
>burger forgetting that Northern Ireland 98.21% white

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Northern_Ireland

Northern Ireland has excellent genetic composition so abortion is a cultural issue, not a demographic or eugenic one.
>>
>>129593043
You missed the point.

Youtube IS NOT BRITISH
but her it goes telling British people what to vote.
It's like Obama telling you to vote for Macron. What fucking business do these American globalists have telling foreigners what to do? Their advice is unwarranted, uncivilised and the same thing happened back before the Brexit vote. It's revolting.
>>
>>129593290
Such as? Name the DUP members that are/were senior paramilitary members.

The worst the papers could get was Peter Robinson who was in the Ulster Resistance and he's now retired.
>>
>>129590133
I hear they want Farage to be part of brexit negotiations. sounds good to me
>>
File: 1490120175945.jpg (65KB, 566x649px) Image search: [Google]
1490120175945.jpg
65KB, 566x649px
>>129592074
IRA only killed Brits and traitors, not people.
>>
>>129592517
no.

the Republican party was originally quite liberal. It has been hijacked to a certain extent by the Tea Party, but the base is not fundamentalist.

the DUP was founded by a fundy christian theocrat, and the entire leadership is still either of his church or of a similar fundamentalist church. The majority of party officials and candidates are also fundamentalist.

they have within the party aims that go far beyond those they talk about in public - they want a theocracy. they want to ban alcohol, close all entertainment and shops on sundays, teach creationism and ban evolution, happily flog people and indeed stone them to death, according to Iron Age Mythology.

they say this in private. In public they say "We love the sinner not the sin - gays are ok, ish, just we don't want them to have marriage rights, because that is something God made for striaght people" In private they say that gays are perverts, evil, and should be killed, castrated or given electro convulsive shock treatment. Those are the moderate ones.

they are an anti democratic theocracy, biding their time, and trying to impose their will ont eh people.

their voting support does not reflect a supprot for those views - most protestant voters tolerate those vile perversions of the Christian message of hope and brotherly love, simply to oppose the vile policies of the opposing marxist lenninist anti democratic Irish republican terrorist party.

and before you ask - I amy be in France but I was born and liven in Norn Iron for nearly fifty years - I have relatives (I am ashamed to say) in the DUP.
>>
>>129593468
>Such as?

The English public tend to take a baby with the bathwater approach to this stuff.

So the 'such as' argument won't work in that environment. Both sides have tarred the other and no arguing of specifics, no matter how accurate will untar them.
>>
>>129590133
>ban prostitution
>>
>>129590133
I think it's absolutely brilliant that 10 surprise seats or whatever it is has everybody freaking the fuck out.

I just hope the coalition holds because this can only be good.
>>
File: begbieflag.gif (19KB, 430x260px)
begbieflag.gif
19KB, 430x260px
>>129592480
>The UVF literally has nothing to do with the DUP though.

Dude this is not true at all.

There were literally pastors/ministers who had senior positions in certain "organistaions", some regularly in the news. There is even a comedy charachter in one of the NI tv shows based on one of those guys.

Everything is plausible denial in NI, like Gerry always saying he was never in the IRA lol
>>
>>129593354
>It was the opposite you dumbfuck.
well if it was the opposite, why did every uneducated racist interviewed outside pubs say they were voting conservative because of the attacks?

you think the general public even KNOW may, any of her history, policies, or what she did to the police, I'm telling you - you live in a bubble.

Most of the country, like 70% don't even know what a "Home Secretary" is.
>>
>>129592550
Whatever made you think I was gay?

not that it would matter, but, really, you are delusional about so many things...

And i would be happy to live in NI, if it wasn't for the DUP and Sinn Fein. And I may jsut live there again, if Brexit is cancelled, but since I like my work and the climate in the south of France, i doubt it.
>>
>>129594139
I waiting for people to name them though. If they were so rife and senior, surely it should be easy right?
>>
>>129592413
>>129593043
>>129593462
no one has answered me how youtube supported corbyn/labour?
>>
>>129592584
lol, the UVF - scum and murderers, bisexual child molestors and drug runners. My grandfather was in the UVF, under Carson. Those were patriots. the modern UVF - their only loyalty is crime.
>>
What did the conservatives do that made the Lib Dems not like them?
What's different now from when they formed a coalition a few years ago
>>
>>129592740
yeah, I don't stand on people's necks and order them to not use the swings on sundays.
>>
>>129591252
i really feel sorry for tv shows
they have to compete with real life
>>
>>129594257
>I waiting for people to name them though. If they were so rife and senior, surely it should be easy right?

And while you're waiting both sides will keep tarring the other. And let's be honest any names given would be denied as unfounded allegations -while the tarring in the english media of both sides continues apace. The english media will give neither of you an out.
>>
>>129590133
10 MPs will dictate the Government policies
that coalition will last 10 weeks
DUP will blow the Tories into pieces
Then the libdems might benefit from it
>>
I like it, the anti-christian left is of course losing thier shit about the DUP opinions on gay marriage etc. Not realising they are showing more and more people thier hypocrisy towards Islam holding the same ideals. Additionaly by highlighting the groups connections to the unionists they are by extension showing how many politicians (esp Corbyn) had pro IRA sympathies,

That they are pushing for Farge to have a prominant position in the Brexit talks is a bonus.
>>
>>129593129
You know, for someone that goes on and on about how much work he does, you sure never seem to be in work when these threads pop up. Are you just an edgy atheist? Is that what this is all about?

Like this lad: >>129593190
>>
>>129593250
sorry, you used the word "morally"

You obviously don't know what the word "moral" means.

but being a DUP supporter and therefore a free market kill the poor and fuck the sick hypocritical bastard you probably think that "bankrupt" means "I got away with fleecing my creditors hee hee lets do it again."
>>
File: as.jpg (11KB, 176x176px)
as.jpg
11KB, 176x176px
>>129590133
Not enough milk.
>>
>>129593963
>they want a theocracy. they want to ban alcohol, close all entertainment and shops on sundays, teach creationism and ban evolution, happily flog people and indeed stone them to death, according to Iron Age Mythology.
Sounds pretty good desu. Except for the anti-science bent
>>
>>129594351
Lib Dems have been wiped out for the past 2 elections because they got in a coalition with the conservatives.
>>
>>129594673
Catholics aren't Christian. It's not hard to understand.
>>
>>129591362
Fuck off LARPing nigger
>>
>>129594351
the LibDems are financially liberal, the Tories are financially conservative.

The Libs were bullied by the Cons for 5 years, forced into policy rape, they have ptsd from domestic abuse.

Also the Liberal Democrats' reputation fell when they helped put in place austerity measures. They will never recover.
>>
>>129593462
>Youtube IS NOT BRITISH

but British people buy advertising on it. So what. Sky is not British. How dare they comment on the election? Al Jazeera isn't british, how dare they say anything, Fox news isn't brit... get the point yet?

Free speech, not just for citizens.
>>
>>129594705
>If you don't want infanticide, the rampant spreading of STDs normalised, rapists and murderers to sit behind bars chumming it up with their new-found mates and grown men showering with little girls then you clearly have the wrong morals
wew

>>129594855
This is just you not understanding what words mean. Which is rather embarrassing.
>>
>implying jailing sex workers is wrong
wtf
>>
File: ian-paisley.png (192KB, 421x255px)
ian-paisley.png
192KB, 421x255px
>>129592809
>Well no, SF was the political wing of the IRA.
>The PUP is/was the political wing of the UVF

You're getting into the weeds here.

Talk to anyone who was involved and they will tell you that Paisley and Bill Craig were DIRECTLY responsible for influencing and encouraging the protestant youth into widespread armed struggle.

Paisley often gets the blame for the whole troubles to this day.
>>
File: 1434925141090.jpg (8KB, 228x221px)
1434925141090.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
I don`t care anymore, I just want it all t burn down
>>
Seems like the West is reviving.

>>129594705
What does morality means, for you, my dear pro-Sodomite friend?
>>
>>129594942
>Free speech, not just for citizens
The UK doesn't have free speech. You'll need a better argument than that
>>
>>129590133
I'm against the stupid shit like anti-gay marriage and sex worker jail time. because frankly its a waste of time to try and control that, it's going to happen regardless so the state should fuck off.

anti abortion... im still iffy on, not made up my mind.

and fundi Christians, lol.

so pretty shitty desu, also fuck mays police state bullshit
>>
>>129594984
If you call a dog a cat does it make the dog a cat? Clearly not. Catholics are just Muslims by another name.
>>
>>129595054
you're from brazil, whose capital, rio, is literally the faggot capital of the world,
>>
>>129595115
>It's going to happen regardless
No it isn't. Not in NI. DUP has the power to single-handedly stop any of that stuff being legalised thanks to the GFA.

>iffy on abortion
>hates Christianity
Hello London gaylord.
>>
>>129595060
>>129594942
can someone tell me what youtube actually did, ? tf? what are you talking about
>>
>>129591731
Probably banging some 12 year old whores.
>>
File: wellposted.jpg (3MB, 1939x4140px)
wellposted.jpg
3MB, 1939x4140px
>>129592413
This is an excellent post.
>>
i've moved to belfast like 2 weeks ago from england, i have no idea what's going on but there has been street parties this weekend.
>>
>>129595178
>If you call a dog a cat does it make the dog a cat?
>Catholics are just Muslims by another name.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Also, the equivalent would be the umbrella term "pets". Which would include both cats and dogs.
>>
>>129595203
>DUP has the power to single-handedly stop any of that stuff being legalised thanks to the GFA.

After the last election, no it doesn't
>>
>>129595303
Fuck off back where you came from faggot.
>>
>>129590133
same shit different lumps
LibLabCon = cucked shit
DUP are a minority voice that are only being talked about as anything serious because they are useful mugs who gave Cons their needed boost.
Either way we head in the same direction.
RIGHT DOWN THE FUCKING TOILET!
>>
>>129591507
so what you be saying is, they deploy christianity before sharia could ever step afoot?
>>
>>129592346
Bretty cool. The potato niggers go what was coming to them.
>>
>>129595115
with anti abortion, a good position is to say it's okay so long as the CNS of the foetus isnt developed,

or if its a rape baby, or if the girl is under age, or if there is a health risk
>>
>>129595115
This is what your liberal principles had led to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
>>
Why is everyone terrified of a Christian theocracy that is supposedly about to happen at any moment?

Literally wtf?
>>
>>129594026

but thats the only reason Im not a virgin!
>>
>>129595203
Northen actually.

if you think you can stamp out sex work then you are a fool. legalise it, stop wasting the government's time on pety shit.
>>
>>129595533
literally bacha bazi.
>>
>>129595346
Yes it does. You're utterly mental if you think there aren't 2 socially conservatite non-DUP MPs willing to block it.
>>
>>129595413
my position is this: if it's very early or if it's a rape baby/ danger to the woman's life/retarded then its ok.

any other time im against
>>
>>129593468
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/government-gave-udalinked-groups-5-million-of-taxpayers-money-35121805.html

While White was a failed council candidate, he was also senior in his local branch and there are others. Two Banbridge councillors are ex UDA. (I know - one is related to me) Sammy Wilson has always had good links to the UDA - liek Gerry Adams who says he was never a member of the IRA, but we all know that he just went along to the meetings of the army council - Sammy is well known in those circles. Nigel Dodds is not a squeaky clean one either, and Sir Jeff Donaldson left his short stint in the UDR (which he plays up often, to the disgust of real UDR veterans) after a short conversation with his commanding officer who told him he did not intend the UDR to be used to train paramilitaries.

even if most have been clever enought o not be directly members, they collaborated. Ulster resistance was a composite of the UVF UDA and others along with paisley and Robinson and all theri cronies who are still involved int he DUP - and it was not a democratic movement.

fucking terrorists at heart, they are just smart enough to not have got caught yet.
>>
>>129595674
But you were still wrong though, they need support from elsewhere.

>MP

Fuck off you English cunt and stop LARPing
>>
>>129595600
>criminals will always commit crime so just legalise all crimes bro
Now I know where the northern monkey stereotype comes from.
>>
>>129595373
LibLabCon?

Are you from 2001 time warp?

LibDems are finished, Labour became the Conservatives under Blair, Brown, Miliband

And then Corbyn took Labour back to its roots, they tried to usurp him with a coup d'etat, they failed-he won two leadership elections in the same year.

He brought out a manifesto to bring back national rails, remove student loans, etc, how tf is that the same? Seriously?

If you were saying this 3 years ago I would agree, but Corbyn has changed the face of Labour.
>>
File: 1497200553303.jpg (352KB, 1151x900px)
1497200553303.jpg
352KB, 1151x900px
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all good children go to heaven
>>
I'm a nationalist, I love my race and my people.

DUP SCOTS PRODDIE IMMIGRANT SCUM GET OUT OF MY LAND
>>
>>129595533
Not MY liberal principles, I think the LGBT scene is degenerate as fuck. I just support people's right to marry who they like. Because at the end of the day homosexuality has always been around and will always be around regardless of what the state does to try and clamp down.

by all means, curb the rampant degenerate behaviour, but remember that not all homosexuals are faggots.
>>
>>129593861
and children and little old ladies and innocent taxi drivers and tourists, and lots of other people.

real human beings.

so suck off with the childish memes - they were murderers for political ends, anti democratic, and unjustified.

they never had a hope of winning - their war was evil.
>>
>>129595818
Meet me in the Waterworks and I'll cave your fucking head in and we'll see who's LARPing then, you utter faggot.
>>
>>129590133
Sign me in for your international movement, I can completely agree with this values
>>
>>129595804
>they have lots of former UDA/UVF members
>2 councillors who you haven't named and """links""""
>UDR are now a terrorist organisation

Oh dear
>>
>>129595845
>crimanalising paid sex
>victimless "crime"
>wanting more government control
>>
>>129593963
Recent candidates, eg, Pengelly, do not belong to the Church and have not substantiated any element of their platform with appeals to fundamentalist arguments. That is why they ran an effective campaign and are experiencing a rebound.
Perhaps older party members and the past generation of the DUP applies to what you are saying but I feel your foolish family members are causing you to instantly have a prejudicial opinion of the, and anyone associated with the DUP.
The DUP as it was presented and mobilized in 2017, is simply not what you've described.
>>
>>129595954
I hope you're aware that literally nobody gives a fuck about you. Nobody cares about your le radical centrism "EVERYBODY IS DUMB AND EVIL EXCEPT ME" bullshit. Hopefully one of your loyalist uncles gets told you're a tout and does you in.

>>129596069
>if I just call it "victimless" then it's true
We get it. You're a fat, sad little fucker that can't get a shag. We aren't here to faciliate that for you. Don't break the law if you don't want punished.
>>
>>129595948
Your kind of principles is what leads to this eventually. The thing about gay marriage is that it sends the message to society that marriage is something you do for "muh feelings" and sexual attraction.

Marriage is about families.
>>
>>129590133
Daily reminder that the Church of England not only condones gay marriage but encourages their gay bishops to marry other men.
>>
>>129595966

Leave it mate.
> He's not worth it.
>>
>10 seats are going to make 317 seats vote completely differently xDDD
>>
>>129596217
groce

There's no need for such an institution to capitulate, particularly in this day and age where there's gay sex all over the place and people for the most part don't give a shit.
>>
>>129595947
send conor mcgregor
>>
>>129591929
>leftists always come back with "don't breed"
I prefer if degenerate faggots such as yourself don't breed.
>>
The great thing about the Paramilitaries in Whitehall is that they won't hesitate to bring down May if she doesn't give Norn what they want.

Then the Scots Tories will revolt, May's government will collapse and in will ride Red Corbyn and his Merry Band of Trots.
>>
>>129596154
>no arguments

where is the victim?
what is wrong with paid sex?
and lastly, how are you so fucking ignorant of it, I mean I get that /pol/ is full of NEETs but you only need to go downtown to see what driving prostitution underground does. you end up with disease ridden skanks offering a blowjob for a tenner.
>>129596178
What about civil unions then? if we take the notion that marriage is only for family. is that objectionable?
>>
>>129594673
lol. I only mention that I work in france to counter the idiots who think a wee french fleg means I must be frog culchie.

You might say I am semi retired - I do consultancy now. And it is fun to do a little arguing on Pol on a slow day. I have only really been playing here since last thursday because the news is so wonderfully awful. Bt you seem to be here alot... Living off immoral earnings? Child prostitution? drug smuggling or is it the illegal fegs?
>>
>>129590133
When conservatives can no longer stand alone as the majority, nothing good happens.
>>
File: 1497017582432.jpg (173KB, 700x467px)
1497017582432.jpg
173KB, 700x467px
>>129595947
>DUP SCOTS PRODDIE IMMIGRANT SCUM GET OUT OF MY LAND

We've been here for 400 years though. If you really wanted us out you'd think you could've managed it by now lol

Now we have the backing of the Whitehouse too.
>>
File: adolfhitler.jpg (22KB, 480x360px)
adolfhitler.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>129596493
>What about civil unions then?
Where do you think you are you little tart?
Civil unions will help out round you all up in the future though.
>>
>>129594984
according to the DUP leadership and majority membership, Catholics are not Christian.
>>
>>129596493
>you end up with disease ridden skanks offering a blowjob for a tenner.
The North of England sounds pretty grim. That's a problem with your town.

>what is wrong with paid sex
kek. You're an actual virgin. Or at the very least, you've never fucked a girl who actually wanted to fuck you. Imagine having to pay for your sex and then actually trying to defend that practice online.

>>129596657
>Hmm, how can I prove to these people that I'm not a fucking mentalist twat?
>I've got it! I'll accuse them of being child rapists for doing the exact same thing I'm doing!
Imagine actually being you. It might even be worse than the virgin lad above.
>>
>>129596493
>what is wrong with paid sex?

It is hedonism. Morality is not only about how you relate to others, it is also about how you relate to yourself.

>What about civil unions then? if we take the notion that marriage is only for family. is that objectionable?

It is better. But you are still supporting a "feelings/sexual attraction" view on relationships, in this case.
>>
>>129596280
those 318 seats cant get their stuff passed unless they have 326, is the dup wants to hold the tories at ransom, they're capable.
>>
>>129592140
Look at the state of your country you fucking idiot, time for French men to grow a pair and stop letting Muslims rape and kill your children. No pedo priests and islamafilth here.
>>
>>129596804
What makes you think I give a fuck? My religion is not defined by the DUP. My religion is defined by God. Are you really back with all these fallacies again after being utterly fucking humiliated at every turn in the last thread for your abuse of them?
>>
>>129595054
morality has nothing to do with sex. Or sexuality.

Unless it is without consent, of course. But sex and sexuality are morally neutral in themselves. One should not manipulate, or harm people, but there is nothing immoral about a loving gay relationship. Or with unmarried people having sex.

anyone who tells you otherwise isn't talking about morals, they are talking about control and fear and manipulation.
>>
>>129596917
He's a dirty prod from East Belfast who got diddled by his loyalist uncles as a kid and now he screeches all day on /pol/ about the evil men that don't like queers. It's rather sad. I mean, look at him trying to claim sex has nothing to do with morality and then immediately contradicting himself.

Boyo's brain is gone.
>>
>>129595060
not as a constitutional matter, no, but we do have a notion of the public interest as a defence against libel, and the assumption by courts that speech (unless it is hate speech and arouses violence) should not be censored.

so what is your point?
>>
>>129590133
They just demanded the legalisation of "sectarian marches" as part of agreement. Kek.
>>
>>129597162
What's moral about 60 times the HIV rate of normal people? What's moral about 7 times the dugs abuse rate of normal people? What's moral about abused children having a higher likelihood of becoming gay?

Gays are a disease. You are a disease. Thank fuck you're at least confined to France for now.

>>129597297
>what is your point?
Aside from you literally just admitting you were wrong? Nothing.
>>
>>129597162
Morality has to do with everything, my frog friend, including sex. Morality is a guide to life. It is not only about "not hurting other people".
You are confusing morality with the "non aggression principle", which deals with state action in a liberal logic, not with morals.

Here are some links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JFxZgxD-is

http://reason.com/archives/2016/06/09/libertarianism-yes-but-what-kind-of-libe
>>
>>129596868
>still no arguments.
if you want to be angry online that's
ok, but at least argue properly.
>>129596880
this guy gets it, this is how you argue you fucking sperg.

It is hedonistic but I think the ideal of a morally pure society is long dead. Just think about it, making it illegal solves nothing because it happens regardless. legalising is not the same as promoting, although the media does that already...

>It is better. But you are still supporting a "feelings/sexual attraction" view on relationships, in this case.

But relationships are mostly feelings and sexual attraction. I see no issue with offering homosexuals the same rights as normal people. unless you fall for the /pol/ meme that all gays are degenerate child rapists.
>>
>>129595581
because Northern Ireland has been living under that threat (partly achieved) for decades, adn now the theocratic party has influence. won't get away with it in the wider UK, and can't force their agenda into new restrictive laws but they will be able to make the Cons back off on any liberalising legislation they might want to put forward.
>>
>>129595845
only a crime if you make it one.
>>
>>129596895

>he thinks 'good moderate conservatives' won't rebel against anything the DUP want
>>
>>129597507
I think perhaps the point of departure here is to differentiate animals engaging in carnal pleasure from lovers engaging in a more perfect union, initiating the miracle of life, etc.

Then you don't need to worry about the morality question, since morality is not a necessary component of people enjoying sex.
>>
File: 1485876968392.jpg (64KB, 500x743px)
1485876968392.jpg
64KB, 500x743px
>>129596779
Sieg heil my negro.

although nice guy national socialism is the way to go
>>
>>129597355
A single Orange Order Lodge asked the DUP to put it into the demands. The DUP have not and I guarantee they won't.

>>129597644
>you fucking sperg
You literally pay for sex m8. You couldn't be more of a sperg if you actively tried.

>>129597647
And Northern Ireland is currently the safest place in the UK. The lowest homicide rate. Best exam results. Most white.

It's almost like traditionalism works or something.

>>129597726
No shit, you fat ugly cunt. That's how crime works. Murder is only a crime if you make it one. Rape is only a crime if you make it one. Torture is only a crime if you make it one. Hang yourself.
>>
>>129597507

>Gays are a disease

Are people this mentally retarded?
>>
It's amazing. They demand our Nige be put in charge of brexit negotiations therefore they are completely based and I could give a shit if they don't let fags get married
>>
>protestants
>anti-gay marriage

The cognitive disonnance these Irish protties must be going through

Church of England loves gay marriages top kek
At least Catholics aren't that cucked yet
>>
>>129597931
Yes, unfortunately. And they still expect us to legalise marriage for them.

:^)

>>129597966
DUP aren't Anglican. They're Presbyterian.
>>
>>129597882
still waiting on those arguments, or are you just going to throw an autistic shit fit because you can't make a single counter point?

>You literally pay for sex m8

Never visited a prostitute in my life, actually. 4 years happily married.
>>
>>129598025

>Yes, unfortunately. And they still expect us to legalise marriage for them.

Ah, well luckily anti-gay marriage people are dying off quickly.
>>
>>129590133
Lol if that's your definition of theocracy you an idiot
>>
>>129590133
Kill all the communists, kill all the islamists, and Britain may survive.
>>
>>129597966
They're not Anglican though. The Church of England is just one church, not all protestant churches.

t. raised United Reformed
>>
>>129598035
You're fooling nobody m8. You don't get this triggered over another country's laws unless it affects you.

>>129598104
Not here they're not. You disease-ridden faggot.
>>
>>129596031
>>UDR are now a terrorist organisation

Your reading comprehension isn't good is it?

No UDR was a noble band of mostly decent men and women who fought against anti democratic terroists and their hangers on - like the UVF UFF PAF UDA etc. (and the fenian lot as well of course.0

and they did not like being used by terrorist anti democrats as a training branch, hence they threw out a fair number of orangemen, and UDA etc types, including one Private Donaldson. Three years in the UDR and still a private? What a fucking looser. If he had any brain or gumption he would have been officer material, at least a warrant officer.

Ask Nigel Dodds about John Bingham.
>>
>>129597931
>implying fucking other men up the arse instead of fertile women isn't a mental illness
>>
>>129592584

meanwhile, in reality

>killed more of their own subhumans than IRA

BAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>129598165

>Not here they're not. You disease-ridden faggot.

They are as even the most conservative of Irish will eventually give in to reason and logic. That is you do not openly end up handing the government over to labor next election.
>>
>>129590133
Yes
>>
>>129598165
I'm not triggered, i just want an argument out of you but you just give nothing but ad homs.

if anything you seem fucking assblasted about everything in this thread. go have a wank and cool off
>>
>>129596077
Noel Little's little girl. No links to paramilitaries there then...

scraped in with 30% of the vote because the other parties split the vote.

up to her eyes in corruption.
>>
>>129598375

That is if you do not openly end up handing the government over to labor next election.**
>>
>>129596154
>Hopefully one of your loyalist uncles gets told you're a tout and does you in.

this is why we can't have nice things.

so you have shown you hand as an anti democrat, anti free speech, pro murder for political purposes terrorist.
>>
>>129598375
Jesus look at the state of this post. Look at how utterly clueless this queer is and how steadfast he is in his ignorance.

Fucking lmao.

>>129598194
>UDR was a noble band of mostly decent men and women
Someone just showed their true colours. UDR were evil cunts right to the core.

>>129598438
>N-NO U!
>U-UR THE SEXUALLY R-REPRESSED ONE
State of you, prossie boy.

>>129598602
Na. Me wanting you dead has nothing to do with politics. You're just evil and deserve to die.
>>
>>129598676

So you have no argument against gay marriage?

>Than wonder why it passes in every first world country.
>>
File: 1485778461234.png (227KB, 587x571px)
1485778461234.png
227KB, 587x571px
>>129598676
>being this autistic
>still having no arguments
>>
>>129596178
no it isn't

what of married people who have no children? what of older people past childbearing age who marry?
>>
>>129590133
>Pro capital punishment
>Anti fag marriage
>Jail sex workers
>Anti abortion
Sounds pretty based tbqh
>>
>>129596395
a. not a faggot b. not degenerate c. not really leftist

and at least i merely wish you to take your sick religion away, not actually want to kill you for holding it, or force my views on you.
>>
>>129598826
They go to hell.
>>
>>129598749
>Than
Fucking kek. You yanks are all a parody of yourselves.

Every other country IS my argument against faggot "marriage". Grown men showering with little girls in Colorado. Men being arrested in Sweden for standing in the middle of a faggot "pride" parade. Those parades themselves, full of men dressed in fetish gear, sucking dildos in front of children. 60 times the HIV rate of everyone else. Responsible for 30% of all child molestation despite being 1% of the population.

Should I continue?

>>129598810
>a-autism!
>smug anime girl
You couldn't have admitted defeat more clearly.
>>
>>129597931
Homosexuality is an aberrant behavior that yields little benefit to the individual (aside from perhaps sexual thrill) and no benefit to the species as a whole and begets only negative consequences (eg, risk-taking, impulse control, STDs, comorid mental disorders, et cetera) therefore homosexuals very well could be classified as "diseased" and rightly so was until the 1970s.

The recent politically mandated "science" claiming it is normal is false and does not have a leg to stand on.

>>129598104
Are you insane? The younger right-wing generation aside from Milo fags is vehemently anti-gay, if not more so than any living generation. We grew up in this milieu littered with homosexuality and first hand saw how caustic and worthless homosexuals are to society. You make fools of yourself with every gay parade. The assault against homosexual marriage and homosexuality as a whole will continue to increase.
>>
>>129598956
You are literally all of those things. And it all comes from mummy forcing you to go to church once a week when you were young. You're a 12 year old girl trapped in a 55 year old body. You're mentally ill.

>I don't want to force my views on you
>I just want to force your religion away from you because I hate religion
There it is. Why didn't you just admit you were an atheistic fascist to begin with?
>>
>>129597931
Homosexuality is disordered sexuality.

Sexual attraction is linked to reproduction. If you are not attracted to people you can reproduce with, but only to people you can't reproduce with, your attraction has a problem.
>>
>>129599053
Man, you just keep going, don't you?

still waiting on one argument against it, just one, then i won't think you are a fucking retard
>>
File: dr.pepe.jpg (232KB, 1304x736px)
dr.pepe.jpg
232KB, 1304x736px
>>129590133
>Are these the values /pol/ admires?

Cold Hard Brexit is all that matters.
Brexit is the conduit to any type of politics.
>>
>>129596868
>>I've got it! I'll accuse them of being child rapists for doing the exact same thing I'm doing!

So you haven't heard of John Gray or Ugly Doris matthews?

you haven't found out that the UDA gets its money (apart from the stuff the DUP gives it out of taxpayer funds) from child prostitution and drug dealing? What bubble in North Down do you live in?
>>
>>129599280
Boring but sensible and correct Norwegian is boring but sensible and correct.
>>
>>129599254
You've got several arguments against it from the brazilian alone. You didn't argue those. We get it. You're a virgin. You need to pay for sex. Get over it.

>>129599295
Why the fuck are you babbling about the UDA? I'm not even a hun you fucking imbecile. You literally cannot stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>129599358
>correct
I has spoken
>>
>>129599131

>Homosexuality is an aberrant behavior

A premise not supported by evidence.

>(aside from perhaps sexual thrill)

Please stay on topic about marriage.

> and no benefit to the species as a whole and begets only negative consequences

Has all the legal benefits of a marriage along with the positive social benefits. There is literally no negative consequences.

> (eg, risk-taking, impulse control, STDs, comorid mental disorders, et cetera)

All of which come from straight or gay sex because viruses do not care. Please once again try and stay on topic.

>therefore homosexuals very well could be classified as "diseased" and rightly so was until the 1970s.

Just as straight people can be classified as "diseased" and rightly so when their body is infected.

>The recent politically mandated "science" claiming it is normal is false and does not have a leg to stand on.

Okay so not only do you lack an understanding of what marriage is but you admit you are not backed by science.
>>
>>129590133

So real conservatives, not Mays alleged conservatives
>>
>>129599131

>Are you insane? The younger right-wing generation aside from Milo fags is vehemently anti-gay, if not more so than any living generation.

Okay, so you are mentally challenged and actually believe this. I think the route of your problem is that you are out of touch with society.

> We grew up in this milieu littered with homosexuality and first hand saw how caustic and worthless homosexuals are to society

Sounds like someone projecting because they themselves have offered nothing to western civilization.

>You make fools of yourself with every gay parade. The assault against homosexual marriage and homosexuality as a whole will continue to increase.

By assault you mean we will continue to get gay marriage laws passed while you stay butt hurt on the internet.
>>
>>129599402
are you retarded? he never responded.

and i don't give a fuck what he says, you are the one going all out on everyone.
>>
>>>129591507
You have a point.
If DUP is somewhat like Islam why are libcuck bongs sucking muslim dick while deeming DUP views unacceptable?
>>
>>129599751
>I DON'T CARE ABOUT ARGUMENTS I JUST WANT YOU TO GIVE ARGUMENTS
state of you
>>
>>129598223

It is not a mental illness. That is what you get for not opening a biology book.
>>
File: CorbWin.png (1MB, 1600x900px)
CorbWin.png
1MB, 1600x900px
DUP more conservative than the Conservatives. I welcome our new far right overlords. Labour supporters, you voted Corbyn, got DUP. Congratulations.
>>
>>129599238

Than you are also claiming that heterosexuality is a sexual disorder. Reproduction and sex were accidental mutation that worked out in the end.
>>
>>129599927

Just means that next election the Labor party will be in power. That is what you get when you go against the will of the people.
>>
>>129599835
I am just fascinated by you, you seem incapable of reason.

I said I don't care what he said, I want to know what YOU think.
unless you are unable to understand basic concepts like that, and frankly that would not surprise me.

Either way, im done with you, i have better things to do than argue with an angry little man.
>>
>>129599998
Nope. Heterosexuality makes you attracted to people you can reproduce with.
>>
>>129600169
Gotta go? Not much longer left of your hour with Peggy?
>>
>>129600094
>The will of the people is the guy who got 800,000 fewer votes and 60 less seats
>>
>>129599866
It's obviously a disorder. So is having man boobs. But for the most part it's so common and harmless that people don't see the need to argue about what is obviously irregular and not in keeping with intended biological function.
>>
>>129600266

And?
>>
>>129600270
its crystal this time, actually. shes gonna give me a reach around whilst i get pegged, gonna be a wonderful time!
>>
>>129600094
Maybe, next election the tories will have a half sane manifesto though. It remains to be seen if "you worked with the DUP" is more of a liability than "we'll take pensioner's houses and starve schoolchildren".
>>
>>129600553
I thought you were leaving? I thought you were done with me?

does the little man's ego stop him from leaving without the last word?
>>
>>129600320

Conservatives had a majority which they now lost. They now have to pair an unlikable prime minister with a minority party not liked by the majority. This was supposed to make the conservative party stronger yet you only lost seats.
>>
>>129600326

Homophobia is a considered a disorder while being gay is supported by the scientific community.
>>
>>129590133
I don't like associating with terrorists.
>>
>>129600531
Homosexuality doesn't.
>>
>>129592847
>Catholics supporting the DUP
What kind of retard are you? Their idolatry will end them up in the same place as you for your lust.
>>
>>129600860

Okay and having sex with a gay partner has the benefit of not reproducing.
>>
>>129600660
What does that have to do with his point. Things did not go as planned for the conservatives and they are now weaker than they were before, they did, however, get more votes than Labour and are in government. It was an election they won, although it is one they didn't need to fight and one that has cost them.
>>
>>129590623
>I voted for May
>being this much of a faggot
>>
>>129600784
so when i get called an islamophobe why can't I use the disorder defense. these fucking people are having their cake and eating it too.

the world's gone mad.
>>
>>129600784
I would agree that an irrational fear of homos should be considered a disorder. They're pretty harmless beyond cultural subversion. Although I did get an object lesson in how it functions as a de facto cult when I helped use a gay clique in student government to seize power using a closet case as the point man (forcing him to rely on the power behind the scenes), and then to expand influence by controlling the drug trade.

On the other hand, saying
>supported by the scientific community
is entirely meangless, outstripped in meanginglessness only by a nonsensical statement like
>being gay is supported by the scientific community

You see, the problem here is not that you have a certain sexual preference but that you're making a big deal out of it with no rational basis for other people to accept your demands.
>>
>>129591507
Muslims believe in evolution though
>>
>>129600993

The point was that the Corbyn was laughed at, this election was seen as in the bag easy for the Conservatives as you guys fucked it up. Liberals were supposed to lose seats not gain them but keep trying to spin this into a good thing. Looking forward to your next election!
>>
>>129601096
You know nothing of what is happening here. I bet you fall into this category too:

>>129591454
>Momentum shills on /pol/ spamming the meme that he [Corbyn] was anti-Jew because he supports Palestinian terrorists (which even infected Andrew Anglin)

Notice how most of the pro-labour posts from the UK have disappeared? It's just the foreigners they tricked repeating their shit now.
>>
>>129600971
That's not a benefit. That's a negative.
>>
>>129601172

>is entirely meangless, outstripped in meanginglessness only by a nonsensical statement like

It means that the naturalistic fallacies that get brought up are meaninglessness.

>Although I did get an object lesson in how it functions as a de facto cult

A de facto cult is also the only group of people who oppose gay marriage.

>You see, the problem here is not that you have a certain sexual preference but that you're making a big deal out of it with no rational basis for other people to accept your demands.

Once again, this is one those statements that makes my heard turn. You guys are the ones making a big deal out of simple live and let live principals.
>>
>>129596767
1641 wasn't enough for you cunts
>>
>>129601471

How? If you not want kids it is a complete benefit. Gay people can just adopt or use a surrogate if they want children.
>>
File: dinsout.jpg (167KB, 606x651px)
dinsout.jpg
167KB, 606x651px
a new age is dawning on this land
>>
>>129601491
At what point have we gone beyond live and let live? We have a way we view the world and you have a different one. We're just having a friendly online discussion.

It doesn't seem to me as though either side is going to sway on this, and we're not out to kill each other, so I think live and let live very well defines the current state of affairs.
>>
>>129591362
haha :D
is fun 2 LARP:D
praise keke :d haha
>>
>>129601612

Why did you give us Ken Ham?
>>
>>129601662

>At what point have we gone beyond live and let live?

As long as you are not blocking gay marriage than we are fine.

>We have a way we view the world and you have a different one. We're just having a friendly online discussion.

This is a single issue; it is has nothing to do with an over-arching 'world view.'

>It doesn't seem to me as though either side is going to sway on this, and we're not out to kill each other, so I think live and let live very well defines the current state of affairs.

As more countries legalize gay marriage there will be massive movements of acceptance. We will see if it stays polarizing like abortion has.
>>
>>129597355
>They just demanded the legalisation of "sectarian marches" as part of agreement. Kek.

where did you see this?
>>
>>129601565
Sex is meant for reproduction.
Having sex for the sake of pleasure and considering reproduction as a bad side effect is a harmful ideology.
>>
>>129601228
Corbyn's a socialist not a liberal.
>>
>>129601887
Who is blocking gay marriage? If you want to engage in some ceremony with another man that you personally think of as marriage, nobody is blocking that.

The problem comes when you demand that I see your union as equivalent to my personal definition of marriage. That's a clear infringement on my freedom of belief. I have a cousin who got gay married in a UU church where that sort of thing is accepted. Good for her. I'm glad she found a nice wife and took some sort of eternal vows of union. I'm not sure that was even a Christian church, though, and I don't see it as being a real marriage. And I don't have to. And it doesn't cause any problems that we have a difference of belief system -- that's part of what makes the US great.
>>
>>129602004

>Sex is meant for reproduction.

Please present evidence for your claim. Sex developed because it created pleasure sensors in the brain. It has persisted in generations because reproduction happens to produce more copies.
>>
>>129602300
My friend, sexual reproduction developed before brains existed. It seems to me like you have a bad case of needing ex post facto rationalization for some sort of persecution complex.
>>
>>129596483
But Corbyn does not have even as many as May - to get a working majority he would need everyone else except the tories to combine - which is somewhat unlikely. The DUP would block everything he wanted on principle that he talked to the other terrorists.
>>
>>129602246

>Who is blocking gay marriage? If you want to engage in some ceremony with another man that you personally think of as marriage, nobody is blocking that.

Northern Ireland along with this political party now coming to power in England.

>The problem comes when you demand that I see your union as equivalent to my personal definition of marriage

I would first have to care or demand such a thing.

> That's a clear infringement on my freedom of belief. I have a cousin who got gay married in a UU church where that sort of thing is accepted. Good for her. I'm glad she found a nice wife and took some sort of eternal vows of union. I'm not sure that was even a Christian church, though, and I don't see it as being a real marriage. And I don't have to. And it doesn't cause any problems that we have a difference of belief system -- that's part of what makes the US great.

I am not trying to change your views; America is not the only country in the world.
>>
>>129602455
How are they blocking it? Do they make you take a fag test and then assign fag wranglers to watch over each one to make sure they don't get fag married?

Are you insane?
>>
>>129599491
>A premise not supported by evidence.

The null hypothesis of human sexuality is heterosexuality and serves the purpose of sexual reproduction for continuation of the species. It logically follows then anything contrary to this is aberrant.

>Please stay on the topic about marraige
>The topic was that homosexuality is a disease

You are the one who just changed the subject, not me.

>Has all the legal benefits of a marriage along with the positive social benefits. There is literally no negative consequences.

It normalises and edifies your behavior as acceptable conduct.. It defiles the very purpose of the institution of marriage by transitioning it away from a procreative unit for the purpose of rearing children to nothing more than a fashionable display of "love". It further legitimatizes homosexual adoption of children which can have disasterous consequences (eg, warped sexuality, molestation, et cetera). Even outside of this, marriage to some degree subsidizes the beneficiaries of it, and it would be a mistake to subsidize biological undesirables.

>All of which come from straight or gay sex because viruses do not care. Please once again try and stay on topic.

Homosexuals are exponentially more promiscuous with 50% having over 20 partners and a majority admitting to having sex with a stranger at least once. Moreover, the "sex" that occurs is drastically different. Heterosexual men and women engage in vaginal intercourse, and more frequently use protection. Homosexual exclusively engage in anal "sex" which has much higher rates of STD transmission.

>Okay so not only do you lack an understanding of what marriage is but you admit you are not backed by science.

>mentions the science broadly in general terms
>does not provide example

I never said I wasn't backed by science. I stated that science has been perverted by being politicised and posited as unassailable absolute ultimatums.
>>
>>129597251
>trying to claim sex has nothing to do with morality and then immediately contradicting himself.

How?

and no, not from East Belfast - just used to work there as boss of a bunch of DUP voting idiots who had no clue that they were being lead like the sheep they were.
>>
>>129602409

Various forms of sexual and non-sexual production formed as multi-celled organisms. The very next split was between fungi and animals giving us brains.

> It seems to me like you have a bad case of needing ex post facto rationalization for some sort of persecution complex.

I will ignore this since it comes off as projection.
>>
>>129602542

Well, its not legal so that is one way of blocking it.
>>
>>129602627
Go back and read your own post.

>WAKE UP SHEEPLE
Christ alive. You are such an embarrassment.
>>
>>129597507
>confined to France for now.

oh dear, typical DUP supporter - hasn't caught up with the 17th century never mind the 21st... Ryan air? Easy Jet? Irish Ferries? heard of these things?

I was back for three weeks at easter visiting my parents... and registering my proxy vote...
>>
>>129590133
Britain was never a Christian country, it''s mostly secular.
>>
>>129602845
I'm not a DUP supporter. I do hope you and your entire family die though.

>registering my proxy vote
Yeah I already mocked you for this remember? Do keep up, you faggot cunt.
>>
>>129597507
>Aside from you literally just admitting you were wrong?

look you are the one making out that free speech is a legislative issue and that we don't have it in the Uk because we don't have a law giving it to us. Which is sort of rich, given the values and traditions of britain,and britishness, which the morons you support claim to value.

free speech is my right, and needs no law to support it.
>>
>>129603040
>I CAN BREAK THE LAW WHENEVER I WANT
>THE IRA ARE EVIL FOR BREAKING THE LAW
You're such an embarrassment.
>>
>>129602758
Polygamy is both illegal and criminal there as well. But you want to take a bet on whether or not people maintain multiple sexual partners, perhaps even under some formal arrangement, even something as simple as a swinger's club?

You're really just asking for the law to tell you you're a special snowflake. There's literally nothing wrong with being gay if that's how you came out or what you chose or whatever other underlying reason for it is.
>>
>>129602574

>The null hypothesis of human sexuality is heterosexuality and serves the purpose of sexual reproduction for continuation of the species. It logically follows then anything contrary to this is aberrant.

It is not the null hypothesis as sexual reproduction and attraction are two completely different subjects. There is nothing 'correct' about being heterosexual. In fact every animal beyond us has no knowledge that sex with the opposite sexes produces off spring.

>It normalises and edifies your behavior as acceptable conduct.. It defiles the very purpose of the institution of marriage by transitioning it away from a procreative unit for the purpose of rearing children to nothing more than a fashionable display of "love". It further legitimatizes homosexual adoption of children which can have disasterous consequences (eg, warped sexuality, molestation, et cetera). Even outside of this, marriage to some degree subsidizes the beneficiaries of it, and it would be a mistake to subsidize biological undesirables.

My conduct and behavior is normal. The 'purpose' of a marriage is created by the two people getting married. It has nothing to do with children unless you wish to push it in that direction. With no legal or scientific reason to block us from getting married it will continue to be part of our culture.
>>
>>129597635
I agree morality is overaching and applies to all human activity - but you are wrong if you think that it requires only reproductive sex between couples sanctified by a self appointed representative of a fictional great daddy figure in the sky.

sex, of any sort, is morally neutral, unless in the act some harm is being done - you have not shown how this is necessarily the case for homosexuals of single persons, or the elderly.
>>
>>129603254

So you admit they are blocking gay marriage?
>>
>>129603352
No. I don't see how you could possibly conceive that anybody is blocking gay marriage.
>>
>>129603400

That may be a problem with your own comprehension. After gay marriage is legal they will not be blocking them.
>>
>>129602848
...we only had a fucking civil war with Catholics versus protestants...
>>
>>129591507
Sharia law benefits sandniggers. We need sharia that benefits whites.
>>
>>129603468
You have the comprehension problem. If you were to ask me, I would tell you there is no such thing as gay marriage in the first place, and therefore it can't be legal or illegal.

There's nothing to stop you from doing whatever it is that "gay marriage" means to you, even if the state has a different technical legal definition of what just happened. Why do you care what the state thinks anyway? I assume by "marriage" you're talking about some sort of pact between you and another person and maybe under the aegis of a higher power or whatever it is you believe in. No?
>>
>>129602848

You have it backwards; They literally are a "Christian Country" where as our is secular. Our people tend to be more Christian while they tend to be more secular.
>>
>>129602848
Mate we literally have a state religion and our Queen is the head of that religion
>>
>>129598676
>UDR were evil cunts right to the core.

how many people were killed by the UDR?

There were a lot of evil cunts in it, yes (the noble band stuff was sarcasm, you might have spotted that, used rhetorically in reply to the idiot who could not read my previous post, but still)

Now had you said the UVF, UFF, UDA, PAF, INLA IRA were evil cunts, I would have no issue there.
>>
>>129599741
>Okay, so you are mentally challenged and actually believe this. I think the route of your problem is that you are out of touch with society.

I assume you are a homosexual and gauging your experience with your own age group who seem to be tolerant and nice to you. Do not confuse personal politeness with acceptance of homosexual behavior.

The PR campaign for homosexuality has occurred in the past 20 years being propped up by artificial media support. Before this campaign, 70% of the population was of the opinion that it was always wrong to under 40%. A mere 20 years. This is not some deeply held belief people are clinging to. It changed before and it will change again.

http://www.bsa.natcen.ac.uk/media/38526/personal_relationships_figure_1_4.png?width=500&height=305.2851182197496

Homosexuality has reached an all time high acceptance rate, one that will fall even more quickly than it was built.
>>
>>129603704

>You have the comprehension problem. If you were to ask me, I would tell you there is no such thing as gay marriage in the first place, and therefore it can't be legal or illegal.

And as I said your personal opinion does not matter. There are many people who do not think straight marriage should be a thing. As long as they do not impose those views on others.

>There's nothing to stop you from doing whatever it is that "gay marriage" means to you, even if the state has a different technical legal definition of what just happened. Why do you care what the state thinks anyway? I assume by "marriage" you're talking about some sort of pact between you and another person and maybe under the aegis of a higher power or whatever it is you believe in. No?

I agree in America there is nothing stop us from having a gay marriage. However marriage was created before religion which means your invisible legal contract with a deity has no say in what other people want.
>>
>>129603922
It's almost like you're a biased idiot that doesn't realise he's a biased idiot as he calls everyone else a biased idiot. Very typical of atheists.
>>
>>129596767
>>
>>129603951
I would say that my personal opinion doesn't matter any more than yours doesn't. As I said earlier, we have two different belief structures that are fundamentally incompatible. If you want to argue that the state should have nothing at all to do with marriage, then do so.

But no, instead you tilt at windmills expecting me to want the state to cater to your particular definition. All I'm asking is you don't impose your views on me, either, and in this case it's a totally irrelevant issue. It's a few words on some paper and nothing more.
>>
>>129603939

I am LGBT and so far things have only been getting better for us. You seem butt hurt over the fact that main stream society is not siding with you anymore.
>>
>>129599234
so you got buggered by a priest, or had to sucj thee choirmaster off, or something, and yet you still cling to the tit of some self agrandising control freak telling you what to do, and call it being godly.

you sad little wanker. (and you should stop doing that - Jesus is watching)

I didn't say I want to force your religion away - I want you to take it away.

I don't use force. Unless I have to. and In your sad case, education and better living standards and access to the internet will do the job for me.

good bye dinosaur. (and yes, I know they all died out when they refused to get on the Ark, but it is a simile)
>>
>>129604230
How much more childish can you get?
>main stream society is not siding with you anymore

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>129599402
ah, so not a hun. Didn't realise that. You talk like one.
>>
>>129604191

>I would say that my personal opinion doesn't matter any more than yours doesn't.

Holy fuck, you might almost start to understand our legal system!

>As I said earlier, we have two different belief structures that are fundamentally incompatible. If you want to argue that the state should have nothing at all to do with marriage, then do so.

As someone who supports the institution of marriage I would rather defend it. People are free to debate or have marriages under what ever religion they want.
>>
>>129604276

Wait, you are the one throwing a temper tantrum. How is society viewing my ideas on legality in a positive light childish?
>>
>>129604257
>religious people are paedos!
Notice anything about your example? Men abusing boys. You've just accidentally proven that you and all your faggot friends are diseased evil child molesting cunts.

I do not support the DUP. I believe in evolution. You are still a disease and I can only hope you die sooner rather than later.

>>129604339
You must've had your tongue up too many dirty frog holes to the point where you've forgotten your roots. Nobody likes you faggots here. NOBODY.
>>
>>129590133
DUP are the only party I would actually consider supporting aside from UKIP. They're pretty much the only true conservative party in the country.
>>
>>129601441
I posted the fuck out of 4chan during the election, not shilling, it's called having an opinion gayboy.
Voting May is straight up retarded.
I'm kicking back watching the Tories destroy themselves from the inside for now, there's only so many times I can btfo of Tory muppets on here.
I need a break from all the salt.
>>
>>129604479
It's childish because you're more concerned with being right, accepted, and gaining power than with anything of importance or that you can justify. That's why you meet with resistance -- it's irritating.

This could all be so easy for both sides. But you're being nonsensical and doing a disservice to the segment of the population you claim to be arguing for.
>>
>>129591507
So DUP is basically for White Sharia. Sounds too good to be true.
>>
>>129604987

>It's childish because you're more concerned with being right, accepted, and gaining power than with anything of importance or that you can justify

So you think the issue of gay marriage comes down to 'being right, accepted and gaining power.' Even though we openly say that we just want to marry our partners.

Can i ask; if someone went up to you before your marriage and said "I do not support marriages and think its wrong." Would that suddenly stop you from marrying the person you love? Chances are you would laugh in their face.
>>
>>129590133
The fact that the British government is now being supported by a political party from Northern Ireland puts a serious impediment before them in terms of being an honest broker for implementing power sharing in the North.

The Westminster parliament and the government of the Republic of Ireland are both supposed to oversee the implementation of the good Friday agreement, without bias. Now that the Tories are being supported by the DUP it creates a conflict of interest that doesn't bode well.

We're likely to see the re-introduction of direct rule, and the hindering of devolved government in the north for a long time to come. A serious step backwards, and very sad indeed.
>>
>>129605273
I don't think I'd laugh in their face. I think I'd be mystified as to why this person cares so much and curious if there's something I'm missing.

I certainly would hit the internet with infographics and arguing why I'm right and he's wrong and how the state should change the law to prove it.
>>
>>129590133
If you think the planet is 6,000 years old you are retarded. I expect nothing more from micks.
>>
>>129605407
>0

You are avoiding the question. If stranger before your own marriage walked up to you and said "Your wedding personally offends me." Would you stop the wedding?
>>
File: heretical.png (3MB, 1119x833px)
heretical.png
3MB, 1119x833px
dirty protestants
>>
>>129590133
I see nothing on there that suggested theocracy
>>
>>129605476
>If you think the planet is 6,000 years old you are retarded.

The Dipolodocus and all Theropods are an invention created by homosexuals to prove the Ark of Noah an impossibility.
>>
>>129605534
Like I said, I'd be curious to hear him out. But I don't see why I'd stop the wedding.

How does that matter? It seems as though you're arguing my position all of a sudden, that if you want to go have a marriage according to your definition of it, there's nobody stopping you, not even me marching down to tell you off.
>>
>>129605642

For the sake of western society I hope you are trolling.
>>
>>129605642
Now this is shit posting
>>
DUP are based can't wait for the right wing death squads to purge the muzzies and kikes
>>
>>129605741

>Like I said, I'd be curious to hear him out. But I don't see why I'd stop the wedding.

There we go the answer I wanted. I am drawn towards people who disagree with me for debate but I am not going to stop getting married just because it offends some one.

You seem to imply that now we have gay marriage in our nation it works the world over. Yes, our legal system finally accepts us. Now I turn my attention to countries where they still discriminate
>>
>>129605793
>>129605822
Be not led astray by the machinations of them who promote the Theropod Deception. If they can make you accept the Diplodocus, they can make you accept anything.
>>
>>129606159
But why wouldn't the discriminate? Let's assume you're a guy. I'm a guy. Putting aside some weird edge cases like a genetic defect, there's a very substantial and obvious difference between shagging a lady and shagging another guy. That's called discrimination.

You're not out to accomplish anything but orwellianism. You just said in this very post that you just want acceptance from the state, which previously you were arguing that you weren't. You've become incoherent.
>>
>>129606361

Do you believe in evolution? If not give me your definition of the theory.
>>
>>129603284
Sexual attraction is the biological impetus for sexual reproduction. Without it, it serves no point other than being a conduit for pleasure. Heterosexual attraction is correct as it is beneficial for the species.

>My conduct and behavior is normal.

It is accepted as normal by many people; however, that does not mean it is normal.

>The 'purpose' of a marriage is created by the two people getting married. It has nothing to do with children unless you wish to push it in that direction. With no legal or scientific reason to block us from getting married it will continue to be part of our culture.

As you yourself have proven, you want to reduce marriage's function as an institution to being nothing more than a little ceremony and some vowels. I elucidated to great length explaining how marriage laid the groundwork for the family unit, ie, the goal of almost any long-term relationship, which was all in vain as I see.
>>
>>129606452

>But why wouldn't the discriminate? Let's assume you're a guy. I'm a guy. Putting aside some weird edge cases like a genetic defect, there's a very substantial and obvious difference between shagging a lady and shagging another guy. That's called discrimination.

Because the legal system should not discriminate based on your sexuality.Yes, having sex with a man is different from a woman. However, we are on the subject of marriage so please stay focused.

>You're not out to accomplish anything but orwellianism. You just said in this very post that you just want acceptance from the state, which previously you were arguing that you weren't. You've become incoherent.

I have acceptance of the state so I am not sure where I would need it. We are talking about countries that still do not have it like Northern Ireland. I know we are Americans but please escape your tiny bubble.
>>
>>129606159
And furthermore, I already stated that I don't think there is such a thing as "gay marriage." Have do we "have it now?" Was there no gay marriage going on prior?

I never even said it offended me. I went out of the way to tell a story about my lesbo cousin and how I thought that was basically a good thing even if she's operating on a different belief structure. You're so full of contradictions it boggles the mind to try to think about all of them at once. It leads you not just to mistakes in logic but falsehoods and baseless accusations.
>>
>>129595947
>DUP SCOTS PRODDIE IMMIGRANT SCUM GET OUT OF MY LAND
Why do you want to import refugees to replace your own Irish population then - after you expel the Protestant?
>>
>>129606585

Sexual attraction is about what provides pleasure. It sometimes has the side effect of producing off spring. You are trying to be the cart before the horse in an evolutionary sense.

>It is accepted as normal by many people; however, that does not mean it is normal.

It is normal and natural as a scientific fact. As someone would point out that does not make it good or bad.

>As you yourself have proven, you want to reduce marriage's function as an institution to being nothing more than a little ceremony and some vowels. I elucidated to great length explaining how marriage laid the groundwork for the family unit, ie, the goal of almost any long-term relationship, which was all in vain as I see.

Marriage for most of its existence has been about land-ownership and creating family ties between different groups. As a human construction we use it now because partners like to make binding legal contracts in their lives. We should support long term relationships or at least that is my personal preference.
>>
>>129606752

>And furthermore, I already stated that I don't think there is such a thing as "gay marriage." Have do we "have it now?" Was there no gay marriage going on prior?

Yes, but as you pointed out what is legal matters not your lay opinion. Marriage is a human created legal contract between two consenting adults. All we did was allow the same sex to be added on.

>I never even said it offended me. I went out of the way to tell a story about my lesbo cousin and how I thought that was basically a good thing even if she's operating on a different belief structure. You're so full of contradictions it boggles the mind to try to think about all of them at once. It leads you not just to mistakes in logic but falsehoods and baseless accusations.

So at this point you have no argument so you are going for slander. Do not accuse me of making a contradiction when you seem unable to even comprehend what my position is. I am not forcing you to accept gay marriage as long as you do not force me not to have one.
>>
>>129607372
It was not disallowed prior. You're fighting the most meaningless battle.

Do you want tax benefits? If yes, say so.
Do you want the state to get out of marriage entirely? If yes, say so.

Do you want to remove a largely nonexistent social stigma? Well you're doing a pretty counterproductive job of that one. Please accuse me of being a homophobe again -- this will surely help convince me to want to make meaningless changes to the law so you can feel accepted by an imaginary construct call the state.
>>
File: (You).jpg (256KB, 824x827px)
(You).jpg
256KB, 824x827px
>>129603289
>fictional great daddy figure in the sky
>>
>>129607794

>It was not disallowed prior. You're fighting the most meaningless battle.

It was along with a dozen other rights that marriage gives like having visiting medical rights as a priority on the level of ones family.

>Do you want tax benefits? If yes, say so.

Yes

>Do you want the state to get out of marriage entirely? If yes, say so.

No

>Do you want to remove a largely nonexistent social stigma? Well you're doing a pretty counterproductive job of that one. Please accuse me of being a homophobe again -- this will surely help convince me to want to make meaningless changes to the law so you can feel accepted by an imaginary construct call the state.

I do not really care about your feelings on the subject as long as it is legal. As someone who supports both the institution of marriage and the state authority of the United States of America I am pleased with the results we have made in our legal system. Which is why you are the one complaining while I turn my attention towards other countries!
>>
>>129608162
Well work on your arguments. Unless I missed something, this is the first time you mentioned tax benefits. In my experience, this is something usually not brought up until the arguments have already gone through silly stuff. That's ex post facto behavior.

For effective agitation, start out with points that make sense and that your target audience might agree with. Then work from there.
>>
>>129608667

Okay, so you have no argument against gay marriage in any country; thank you.
>>
>>129607093
>Sexual attraction is about what provides pleasure.

Pleasure isn't a rational reason to engage in an irrational behavior.

>It is normal and natural as a scientific fact.

I painstakingly took the time out to point to you that it is an aberrant behavior, and not a normal one.

Scientific data demonstrates the opposite, that being a homosexual is an undesirable trait given:

>Extremely high rates of promiscuity,
>deviant behaviors, e.g. open displays of sexuality, uncontrollable hypersexuality
>High comorbidity with mental illnesses
>Increased rates of suicide
>Low value of time preference
>High degree of risk taking
>Intestinal worms

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7437971

>>129604230
The graph I posted in essence, was the the same thing, the point of that post was to demonstrate that the "support" you claim to have from "mainstream society" has only occurred artificially within the past 20-30 years.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.