[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it really a conspiracy? If it was then why did they decide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 84

File: 911-planes.jpg (52KB, 400x414px)
911-planes.jpg
52KB, 400x414px
Was it really a conspiracy?

If it was then why did they decide to sacrifice somewhat nice and useful buildings and killing thousands of people?

I think if they falseflagged something smaller they would still achieve what they wanted, like invading and spying on everyone in the future...
But then again how did the subhuman desert people managed to do this?
So many weird documents and videos proving there was something fishy...
Flying airplanes in almost impossible ways that veteran pilots couldnt manage, wtc7,etc.

How probable is that its just sick rich occultic pedos not giving a fuck about useful buildings and thousands of lives?
>>
>>129578909
not going to try to prove this but just a suggestion ...

there is notion the entire WTC area was built to mimic Solomon's Temple. The towers were built with the express purpose of eventually being the site of some kind of sacrifice for Talmudic/Zion happening. The buildings were built and owned, maintained, full of major Zionists.

Think of 9/11 like a directed film and consider that a much bigger target is better to scare people with. Consider that an attempt was made of the towers also a decade before 9/11. Consider that the planes may have been secretly military-manned.

And yes, the lives were for sacrifice. It is known that many Jews who would normally work in the buildings were mysteriously absent that day.
>>
>>129578909
I don't think many died. It occurred at 8:40 AM so the building was somewhat empty and almost everyone evacuated safely. The death toll can easily be fabricated. The buildings were easily rebuilt.
>>
>>129578909
No.

If it was a conspiracy they would have put Iraqis on the plane.
>>
>somewhat nice and useful buildings

full of asbestos
>>
>>129578909
Mossad+saudis+CIA are hardly subhuman desert people.
Islamic nationalists were only too happy to take credit for such a marvelous spectacle and such a definitive blow to the USA even though they themselves didn't really commit it.
>>
>>129578909
I have a meme somewhere from the engineers who built WTC. They were designed to sustain an attack of the exact magnitude.

That's enough to raise some flags.

>But then again how did the subhuman desert people managed to do this?
You give very little credit to the oil lords. They control almost everything in the world right now senpai. To grasp world politics you REALLY need to understand just how important a commodity oil is.
>>
>>129579674
And the titanic wasnt supposed to sink
>>
>>129579585
Iraqis were sanctioned at the time so no, that would have been impossible.
>>
>>129578909
quick rundown
>WTC gets build to be teared down 33 years later on 9/11
>Rich Powerful jews were plotting this for a long time to get even more money
>(((MSM))) under their control forces the narrative of Planes hitting the buildings
>It was actually the Jews placing Explosives in the buildings months before
>hire a shitton of shills, produce a ton of fake footage of planes hitting the buildings
>even tho the CGI is now very dated in 2017 people still refuse to believe it
>>
>>129579781
The titanic didnt sink it got falseflagged by muslims
>>
>>129579413
Also is it true that that jew guy made insurance like weeks before the attack and after the buildings were destroyed made him even more super rich? I think his name was Larry
>>
>>129578909
>why?
people have somehow glossed over the fact it was the world -TRADE- center. economy has since gone to shitter worldwide, coincidence? ...

also the insurance payout was fucking absurd.

>was it real?
i've been pointing out building 7 for 16 years now since actually seeing the bbc report, not watching it on youtube later. what do you think?
>>
File: jewsdid911.png (293KB, 613x362px) Image search: [Google]
jewsdid911.png
293KB, 613x362px
>>129578909
it was the jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
>>
File: PLANE OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
PLANE OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>129580042
Most of the Victims were made up by CNN and friends.

so called Vicsims

check this
http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9%20the%20Vicsim%20Report.pdf
>>
>>129579997
WTF???
>>
>>129579997
I knew i'd find you pushing your CG bullshit again
>>
>>129580042
and about the money
it wasn't only about the WTC insurance.

also this
http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/black_eagle_trust_fund
>>
>>129579781
Yea. So someone fucked up. Human error. What kind of ''human error'' was involved in WTC?

>protip
>it was a berg again
>>
>>129580271
Not saying I believe this shit, but how do you explain those videos?
>>
>>129579548
>almost everyone evacuated safely
There were still many who didn't, and their deaths are clearly not fabricated with all the evidence and family confirmation. Some of them unknowingly recorded their last words on phone calls to the fire department. It's h
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLfSn4LBuY
>>
>>129580271
fuck off shill nigger

>>129580268
the truth is somewhat bizarre, but shit actually adds up unlike any official story.
>>
>>129579781
I really despise the "building designed to be hit by planes can't be hit by planes because LOL mafia took shortcuts" meme, prove it for once.

oh wait you can't cause they shipped all the metal to china for no raison.
>>
>>129580473
finger slipped
*it's easy to make up a number but it's harder to fake this kind of shit.
>>
>>129580470
like he said, it's CG

easiest thing ever to doctor 2000-era videos
>>
File: RMS-Olympic-Damage.jpg (188KB, 994x642px) Image search: [Google]
RMS-Olympic-Damage.jpg
188KB, 994x642px
>>129579781
>he doesn't know about the Titanic swap
Stay here a few more years
>>
>>129580470
he can't.
the only explanation left is that the planes were indeed CGI.

>explosion
>no wing vortices are seen in the smoke/explosion
>>
I really envy the people not knowing or being curious about anything except clubbing and getting drunk every weekend.

I mean look at this shit, we are living in a world where these kind of events are possible and nobody can do anything about it.

And we are supposed to raise family and children just to be sacrificed in the future for some fucked up rituals or money gains, on a fucking useless unimportant wet and dirty speck in the whole universe.

How to find purpose and motivation...
>>
>>129578909
the plan was to go ham on the middle east and wipe it off the face of the earth
>>
>>129580742
>choose life
>>
>>129580742
the motivation in wanting to burn it all down, the survival of your race, family and culture.

should actually be enough.
>>
>>129578909
>Was it really a conspiracy?

no, but it was batshit crazy enough of an event to irreversibly break people's brains here

there is a direct correlation between low IQ and believing in conspiracy theories
>>
>>129580271
it's not that far-fetched of a theory considering the collapse of building 7 was announced before it happened on TV and rubble of planes was scarcely found anywhere. CGI is in fact one of the more reasonable explanations: guided missiles (we now understand as drone but didn't really know of then) made to look like planes hitting pentagon ... why not those or CGI hitting the towers?
>>
File: morpheus.jpg (84KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
morpheus.jpg
84KB, 960x544px
>>129580876
>winks

>>129580878
but they are rooted so deep and the whole system is so complex , also it started all even before our grandfathers...

the biggest problem is I guess that many people will actually defend the system
>>
>>129578909
Say what you want about Tarpley, but he has a very good analysis. Starting at 13:20.

https://youtu.be/ubAPL3J_Loc?t=13m20s
>>
>>129580337
Wow that's the plot for Metal Gear. The Philosopher's Legacy is actually the Yamashita gold.
>>
File: 1473550054696.jpg (745KB, 816x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1473550054696.jpg
745KB, 816x2880px
>>129578909
>>
>>129581090
No there is not a direct correlation between IQ and conspiracy theory. There is a relationship with the personality trait of openness as well as with disorders of paranoia or schizophrenergic-type conditions.

Many historical events have turned out to be confirmed conspiracies after the fact. Hell, almost every revolution ever started out as a bunch of people conspiring to revolt and no one around them really knew what was going on. History had to make conspiracy theories to make sense of it and those eventually become the story.
>>
>>129580473
I didn't say no one died. Just its easy to fabricate a death toll. No one dares question it because its stigmatised.
>>
File: 1496896381272.png (358KB, 607x452px) Image search: [Google]
1496896381272.png
358KB, 607x452px
>>129581090
this

And for this reason alone, I do not believe the "guy hiding in a afgan hole did it" conspiracy
>>
File: 40q9IHJ.jpg (53KB, 1620x854px) Image search: [Google]
40q9IHJ.jpg
53KB, 1620x854px
>>129579781
>current year
>still believing the titanic was sunk
>>
>>129581188
at some point change will happen anyway.

Best thing one can do is exposing the Jews, thats the only thing that works.
>>
>>129581090
Quite a few conspiracy theories turned out to be true in history(and this is not even all of them):
http://www.trueactivist.com/25-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-12-is-unbelievable-gallery/3/

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, far from it, but when proof is presented about something it should at least make you think, like in the case of these videos.If this is truly what was shown on TV, what's the explication? Why disregard it as nonsense instead of disprove it? People who say "he's just a conspiracy theorist, a cook" suffer from cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>129578909
HIGHLY RECOMMEND this too-little-known book on the conspiracy:

The Myth of September 11: The Satanic Verses of Western Democracy by Roberto Quaglia ...

written by a sci fi writer who got all caught up in the competing conspiracies. It covers almost everything and is a hell of a ride, has many suggestions for further reading. It's on several ebook sites.
>>
>>129581276
>no sources
>no proof
>no follow-up on any of that shit which is 10+ years old

fake news
>>
>>129581276
Is this seriously verifiable? People are powerless everywhere , rich scum are not even trying to hide what they do. Same thing happening is small countries like mine, just on a smaller scale.

How did it come to this, people are so pacified. I mean i would understand mine people, we are fucked up from wars and economically ,but you americans have better standards i think and strength to start shit.
>>
>>129578909
/pol needs to revive constant mainstream interest in this conspiracy by memeing it up for the anniversary in September. We need to find the best pictures and strangest facts and crank out digestible memes. It's still too traumatic-dull for most people to want to re-investigate. Make 9/11 explode again.
>>
9/11 was a ritual sacrifice dedicated to tisha bav. tisha bav is associated with the destruction of (((their))) 2 temples, like the 2 towers and other great misfortunes and false one the 9th day of the 11th month (9/11 just switched around. the towers were also symbolizing the two pillars famous in masonsymbology, boaz and jachin standing for the moon and the sun.
10 is a number associated with perfection. 9/11 thus symbolizes the jump from imperfection (9) to a point of even succeeding the (divine/godly) perfection (11).
11 years before 9/11, on the very same day bush held his new world order speech
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
>The phrase "new world order", as used to herald in the post–Cold War era, had no developed or substantive definition. There appear to have been three distinct periods in which it was progressively redefined, first by the Soviets, and later by the United States before the Malta Conference, and again after Bush's speech of September 11, 1990.
11 years after 9/11 on the very same day the benghazi attack happened.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
>The 2012 Benghazi attack that September was coordinated against two United States government facilities in Benghazi, Libya
>At 9:40 p.m., September 11, members of Ansar al-Sharia attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi
it also marked the start of a new millenia (there is no year 0, 2000 was still the 2nd millenia, the 3rd one started in 2001. 1st millenia year 1-1000, 2nd 1001-2000, 3rd 2001-3000)
thus all the predictions in the media probably werent initiated, but just realized the plans based on the symbology and understood that the sole purpose of the buildings was to come crashing down again
>>
>>129581981
Americans are given poor education, idiot media, comfort-obsessed lifestyles, low quality food with nutrients removed and bad chemicals added. We are engineered into being mildly retarded at best. All we have is our guns and narcissism to keep us delusional that we're resisting, but huh ... yeah, right. It's all just geographic advantage and easy life that lets us LARP.
>>
>>129581676
>If this is truly what was shown on TV, what's the explication?
didn't you watch this shit on 9/11 2001 on Live TV?

Just go on youtube and watch
any of the footage again.

The Video editing that was going on that day is mind blowing.

>>129581981
>but you americans have better standards
the US sold out in 1913 to the Jews.
everyone threw jews out of their countrys for a reason but the US surrendered to them and gave them everything they own.

>>129582097
true dat but there was no jetfuel in the building.
it was all just bombs.
>>
>>129581188
> but they are rooted so deep and the whole system is so complex , also it started all even before our grandfathers...

the biggest problem is I guess that many people will actually defend the system

Thats where the germans came in but the reich failed horribly plunging us into ever deeper depths of this weird spiders web that is this world.

These days I just sit back, try to better myself and wait for it all to burn down.

Read books
train your body
meditate
eat well

Be the warrior, god wants you to be.
>>
>>129582097
Plz meme this Kraut. We need to make more people understand.

I'm old and don't have memeskills.

Also another (kind of poorly written) but good book on this subject is: The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual
by S.K. Bain, Peter Levenda, which also points out how many mass events since then have been rituals as well.
>>
File: 911 awakened.png (1MB, 859x1196px) Image search: [Google]
911 awakened.png
1MB, 859x1196px
>>129582097
also before you had two (many) world trade centers, those then got destroyed and replaced/traded for a ONE WORLD tradecenter. E pluribus unum. out of many one. further more the unification of opposing energies jachin and boaz represent, moon and sun, male and female, good an evil is a common theme in the occult
the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made.
>>
>>129578909
It's not a conspiracy, just a display of complete incompetence by the US government.
>>
>>129578909
In order to believe this, you actually need to believe that the US government is capable of faking a phone call to your loved ones as you in a dying moment.
>>
911 was clearly a conspiracy. I don't think it was very successful though. The end game was total surveillance state with the Satanic NWO jews at the top. For some reason theyou stalled before they were able to take total power and now Brexit and Trump are setting them back a generation if not more.
>>
>>129582305
God bless anon, I wish you health for you and your offsprings
>>
>>129582436
You couldn't use cellphones in the air at that altitude in 2001. Most of the known phonecalls were placed by questionable identities: people who were married to political officials, in the military, or were otherwise figures who may have been acting. Insane but the evidence is out there (unsure if true).
>>
>>129578909
>sacrifice somewhat nice and useful buildings

those buildings were losing their owners a fortune
>>
>>129578909
The trade centers and the pentagon were the only places that wouldve had physical evidence of the billions of dollars of government money missing that was announced the day before. The electronic evidence could easily be wiped from servers. With the added bonus of burying the news under the massive coverage of the tragedy.
>>
>>129582435
It was basically a coup with feigned complicit incompetence (which could be the entire theme of George W's presidency).

A display of complete incompetence is Japan's handling of radiation, multiple multiple times. 9/11 was just an engineered spectacle.
>>
>>129582519
For you too.

Dont let all this dark and evil shit put pressure on your soul. In the end, they cant really get to you if you are a decent man.

Its a highly spiritual war with the globalist side trying to dull our sense and make us forget our past and ancestors. Dont let that happen and they lose.

Good always wins. I just realised I sound a bit like Alex Jones but he is actually quite close to whats really going on.

All in all, live your life like you know best, be good to the ones close to you, dont lie to yourself and strive to make yourself a better man.

Youll be fine, im sure of it.
>>
>>129582573
That plane was barely off the ground, they were not even 30 minutes into the flight

Also, you believe that the government can fake phone calls of your loved ones in a dying moment.
>>
>>129579413

the event was a magical working, that day had a grand cross and grand trine

the destruction of the buildings crafted a talismanic image of the broken towers,

it also was an allegory alluding to the myth of seth, the egyptian story where two men have a baby named Thoth who is able to finally end the warring homosexual fathers

Seth was the deity of homosexuality and all things foreign
>>
>>129582855
Why are you obsessing about that stupid detail with all the other evidence in this thread?
>>
>>129583076
because shills
>>
>>129583076
Because it slaughters the argument that 9/11 was in any way conducted by the US.
>>
File: 1496608411643.jpg (45KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
1496608411643.jpg
45KB, 500x621px
>>
JUST SHUT UP AND WATCH THIS MOVIE
AND NEVER ASK THIS STUPID QUESTION AGAIN

> YES JUST WATCH IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw
>>
>>129583217
A phone call slaughters the argument? A phone call is the easiest thing to fake.
>>
>>129582136
I am not the type that generalize stuff so I never thought that all americans are evil,fat and dumb but your post still warms my heart.

I wish you people some day rise up and restore the rule of morals and tradition because all of the technology, fashion and cultural influence comes from america and many countries, especially the youth looks up your lifestyles and entertainment industry so you must be the ones that change all of this.
>>
>>129583406
You think someone could easily call your mother or father as you in a dying moment?? Come on. 9/11 was clearly conducted by bin laden.
>>
>>129583593
I am in no way a specialist but imagine the psychological effect if someone pretends to be your family member, and frantically screaming or yelling with all the interference and noise. You would be like " Mike ! Mike is that you, whats happening?" and then "kshhhsh I love you kshhshhs" end of transmision. You would not be 100% sure but maybe brain after it cools down make you belive anything.

These kind of things are studied and exist. Its powerful
>>
File: 911.png (3MB, 2944x3316px) Image search: [Google]
911.png
3MB, 2944x3316px
>>129583593
except bill cooper months in advanced told already (((they))) will blame bin laden and we shouldnt dare to believe them. bin laden is mostly like that one guy from iron man 3, just some actor playing the boogeyman while chilling in some mansion in the US.
even documents released show israeli involvement of 9/11. i dont deny some angry muslims flew the plane into the building, but they were instructed to do so by israel, and they were let to do that shit by the US government
>>
>you have to fake a phonecall
only CGfag is saying it isn't real, the plot holds if the planes and passengers were real but the hijackers don't work for who you think they do.

NORAD were told there was a training excercise, look closer.

this is the problem with most of the information, people want to muddy the truth with their own presumtions.
>>
>>129583774
I would be happy to check out a study of faking phone calls to loved ones in a dying moment.

This really seems like a conspiracy to you though? Shortly before 9/11, the YS gov was incapable of keeping a secret about who the president puts his dick in and then a few years later they're pulling that off?
>>
>>129584040
The people in the phone call identified what the hijackers looked like and there's video of them getting on the plane and more. You're suggesting who hijacked the plane? Jews?
>>
>>129583886
>Bill Cooper
Come on. At least give me something a little more credible.
>>
I'm not even kidding guys, you need to investigate this CGI stuff.

How fucking thick can you be.
>>
>>129584329
Are you actually saying the footage was faked and no planes hit any buildings?
>>
>>129584198
probably saudi, iirc. its been a while you know.

watch "bitter lake" (documentary)
>>
File: 03 Tim Osman - Osama bin Laden.jpg (89KB, 540x419px) Image search: [Google]
03 Tim Osman - Osama bin Laden.jpg
89KB, 540x419px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw
>>
>>129584061
The Clinton scandal may have been another such psy op. He had strings of extramarital affairs before entering office. Lewinsky may have been in league with Mossad, and Israelis may have tapped the Oval Office. Sex scandal, oddly, is way less damaging to the image of the president than the murders, drug running, and investment scandals it covered up.
>>
of course it was a conspiracy
probably very few in the US knew
mossad did it all
>>
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/391796-terrorism-trump-saudi-qatar/

just look at them in that pic
why dont they just invade saudi arabia already?
>>
>>129579413
are there records of the juice leaving the offices before 9/11 so some other shmucks could take their place in the sacrifice?
>>
>>129584453
Yes there were no planes.
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (47KB, 760x500px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
47KB, 760x500px
>>129584291
>attacking the credibillity of a name instead of taking attention to him stating something huge will and it will be blamed on bin laden while being right about both despite there being no other indicators for this beforehand
if this would have been stated by the hobo next corner on his daily rant or some big time newsanchor/leaker/whoever you wanna trust doesnt matter. he was right.
>>
>>129584504
The Bin Ladens are an extremely wealthy, well known family. To insist that one of them is actually living in a mansion in America because you found a picture of someone that he resembles doesn't cut it for me personally.
>>
>>129580250
lol, the cockpit is still intact when it plows through the entire building at 500+mph?
props to the engineers
>>
Don't forget the pentagon. Which obviously was struck by a missile, not an airplane.
>>
>>129584652
That's not huge to assume bin laden would attack us before 9/11. I think you just want to believe in what Mr. Cooper says because it's exciting.
>>
>>129578909
The conspiracy that it was somehow a bunch of Muzzies who couldn't fly prop planes? Yea, that one was bullshit.
>>
File: 911 pentagon.gif (1023KB, 852x568px) Image search: [Google]
911 pentagon.gif
1023KB, 852x568px
>>129584931
>>
>>129582436
>>129584061

Please get the kindle book (or free download if you can) of

The Myth of September 11: The Satanic Verses of Western Democracy by Roberto Quaglia ...

The phone calls, CGI possibility, strange overlap between NASA/military/bigwig legal personas and plane passengers is all covered in there. Criminally underrated book.
>>
never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by incompetence.

even if you believe that the attacks were known beforehand to the administration, it is wayyy more plausible to think that the admin had an idea or knew it was going to happen then actively engineer an attack. way too many people would have to be involved and keep their mouths shut.
>>
>>129584953
>That's not huge to assume bin laden would attack us before 9/11
it was, bin laden was close businesspartners to the US/Bushs. if you can provide any source pre 9/11 telling me about a thread coming from any bin laden pls share.
>>
>>129584652
>>129584953
In fact, a quick google search just taught me that Bill Clinton had tried to kill bin laden to prevent an attack.

Bill Cooper's not only a fanatic, but a lazy one who will just throw out probabilities and be right once in a while.
>>
File: 1488979644519.jpg (72KB, 1024x496px) Image search: [Google]
1488979644519.jpg
72KB, 1024x496px
>>129582986
>Seth was the deity of homosexuality and all things foreign

explains the years since 9/11 perfectly
>>
File: 1495264084392.jpg (55KB, 545x671px) Image search: [Google]
1495264084392.jpg
55KB, 545x671px
>>129578909
Look up lucky Larry.
WikiLeaks basically said it was a mossad operation.
It was an inside job but not in the way people think.
It was the beginning of the end for their brainwashing capabilities which is only beginning to manifest lately with an impressive amount of people breaking the conditioning.
>>
File: 1495263368806.jpg (57KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1495263368806.jpg
57KB, 612x612px
>>129578909
>>
>>129585089
I'll check it out. I just find it a huge leap of faith to believe that many people kept quiet on this huge conspiracy, once again considering Bill Clinton's case. However, some apparently believe that was some kind of psy op.
>>
>>129584953
Bin Laden initially said how great whoever pulled this off was and how he admired the perp but claimed it wasn't him. He quickly changed his tune and accepted responsibility for it. Why wouldn't someone (CIA or real Taliban or not) accept credit for such a perfect terrorist attack? It's irresistible.

As for the hijackers, it is generally thought they were patsies, many with fake identities, possibly some Mossad agents posing as other nationalities.
>>
File: 1488985996713.png (277KB, 554x789px) Image search: [Google]
1488985996713.png
277KB, 554x789px
>>129585273
>>
File: 2a53b015886b9cb840550f5c2490e340.png (177KB, 1104x622px) Image search: [Google]
2a53b015886b9cb840550f5c2490e340.png
177KB, 1104x622px
>>129578909
Pic related.
Pulled from an FBI report regarding Child Sex trafficking and Cathy O'Brien.

Will post source shortly.
>>
>>129585197
allthe sources i see are from way after 9/11, 2014 is the earliest i see.
surely those couldnt be just stories told to make the narrative fit afterwards. show me a source from before 9/11 and i may believe it
>>
>>129585164
>never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by incompetence.

Malice and incompetence are often present together.

The morning of the attack, President Bush was running on a beach when a van stopped and he was given some kind of a pep talk from security, military or some other group.

Plus the fallacy that it is somehow unbelievable that people 'wouldn't talk' is discredited if the alternative is murder, blackmail, or if like is probably the case all those in the know were benefitting from the operation. Once a lie gets big enough it is easy to play along as theater.
>>
>>129578909
Are you fucking stupid? These people caused WW1 and WW2 hundreds of millions of people have died because of them you think they care about a few thousand more and some buildings?
>>
>>129585370
Your proof that 9/11 was an inside job is that the perpetrator tried to deny it until it was proved to be him?

I don't know why you people want so badly to believe this one.
>>
>>129578909
The buildings were corroding due to electrolysis and full of asbestos fireproofing that had to be replaced, they had to be pulled down anyway and it was going to cost billions.
>>
>>129582261
i dont get what its pointing out about the verazanno bridge.
I think some of the other shots could be different focal lengths on the cameras, but still fishy.
>>
>>129585019
Where did you get this?!
>>
>>129585663
Wait so Bill Clinton is also in on the (((truth)))?

I think you guys will just adjust the conspiracy repeatedly to not have to admit that maybe it was just a terrorist attack.
>>
>>129585618
Source: http://docdro.id/jZlFWug
>>
File: 911 hoax.webm (425KB, 920x615px) Image search: [Google]
911 hoax.webm
425KB, 920x615px
>>129585883
was uploaded here some time ago. same as this footage that leaves me puzzling. its filmed from the direction where the plane should hit the tower, but you dont see the plane even though due to the angle it cant be covered by the building. either edited or at least the second plane wasnt real
>>
>>129585741

No, mentioning the supposed 'perpetrator' had a change of heart was merely in response to someone else bringing up that detail.

Not an inside job: a collaboration among elites from Israel, Saudi Arabia, US, Britain, possibly others. I don't want to believe it so badly, but the official story is insufficient. If the official story is good enough for you, congratulations. Santa knows you've been good.
>>
File: 1487481391182.gif (4MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487481391182.gif
4MB, 360x270px
>>129585941
good goy
>>
>>129585941
and to fit their narrative

If Hillary had lost the primaries, they would say it was Bernie
>>
>>129585197
Are you fucking retarded? " A quick google search" yeah google also tells me that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy, that the gulf of Tonkin actually happened, that MLk wasn't assainated. Who the fuck gets their history from a corporation? Read a goddam book you moron. Bin Laden was a good guy the only reason he became public enemy number one is when he got the people of Afghanistan to stop harvesting poppies.
>>
>>129578909

real red pill: the WTC never existed in the first place.
>>
>>129580402
>What kind of ''human error'' was involved in WTC?
Trust in muds.
>>
>I think if they falseflagged something smaller they would still achieve what they wanted, like invading and spying on everyone in the future...
No, it needed to a goddamn spectacle.
So they created one.
>>
There's stories of people claiming to have heard explosions when the levees broke for Hurricane Katrina, too... which itself was an experiment of human reaction to American society ending.
>>
File: world-trade-centre911.jpg (91KB, 498x733px) Image search: [Google]
world-trade-centre911.jpg
91KB, 498x733px
It was a conspiracy, Nascar was in dire need of something to bring large viewership to their upcoming Mountain Dew Southern 500. Jeff Gordon , who placed second in this race is the main culprit behind 9/11.
>>
>>129585941
they are all in or too stupid to resist. bill clinton easily could have been told to make up that story to make the official narrative more plausible, or to cool things down without knowing the truth behind it. but seeing how the clintons are in all kinds of shady shit they are probably directy involved. bush on the other hand might have been just powerless to do anything against it and got played.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks&t=5s

note how he said it was made sure bombs went off in a high enough place then looks like "oh shit, did i actually just say that" almost expecting the snipers will get him for that?
>>
>>129585941
How fickin stupid can someone really be? Id love to beat your fuckin face to a bloody pulp because you are so dumb. "Dumb Sand niggers who couldn't even fly a small two person plane were somehow able to crash a commercial plane into the skyline of the biggest city in the world". People like you that want to eat government shit right out of their asses need to be hung as traitors and nigger lovers.
>>
>>129586065
Don't tell me to read a book and then go on to prove you've never read a single book that mentions osama bin laden in your life. I suggest, if you want to be a better 9/11 truther, that you at least read about osama's upbringing and beliefs and life before 9/11.

And if you think he's a "good guy" after that then you clearly just desperately want to be a conspiracy theorist for the sake of it.
>>
>>129578909
howcome all of the head jew honchos didnt call into work that morning? just a marvellous coincidence?
>>
File: no planes hit the towers14.webm (3MB, 712x480px) Image search: [Google]
no planes hit the towers14.webm
3MB, 712x480px
>>129585825
Video editing anon, its obvious they did some kind of image layering there.

>>129586022
Both Planes were fake CGI inserts.

yours is actually the unedited footage while the one I posted is the faked edited footage.

also everyone who reported being an eye witness to a crashing plane was an employee working for the (((MSM))).
>>
>>129586090
Cute fun joke. But real red pill: my zionist jew aunt who married into my goy family had her wedding in one of the World Trade towers back in the 80s. Probably mere coincidence.
>>
>>129586459

>her wedding in one of the World Trade towers back in the 80s

yeah right. and she probably was on the moon, too lol.
>>
>>129578909

Money, and to create a pretext for war in the Middle East against the enemies of Israel.

The Five Dancing Israelis who were recording the attacks were arrested and later returned to Israel. They went on TV and one said "Our purpose was to document the event". Can you purposefully document an event that you do not know is going to take place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGEpRivGeX4

It's an open secret that they AT LEAST knew it would happen and allowed it to because it would be a pretext for war against their enemies in the Middle East. I will go further and say that they knew it was going to happen because they helped organize and execute the event.
>>
>>129586427
You're quite clearly in the top 1% of the dumbest people on the site by the way you write and the way you thought that was a thoughtful response.
>>
File: first.degree.tracing.board.jpg (39KB, 223x416px) Image search: [Google]
first.degree.tracing.board.jpg
39KB, 223x416px
>>129579413
This. The third pillar building, WTC 7, was even named "The Solomon tower". The 2 towers are gateways, the Pentagon represents the center of a star, a.k.a. 911 happened to open up a "Stargate".
>>
>>129586452
So where did the twin towers go?
>>
>>129579585
Like it mattered. The news just said "moooslims" and the flag waving yahoos ate it up and invaded Iraq.
>>
>>129582986
Lmfao
>>
File: 1488989197003.jpg (174KB, 1011x671px) Image search: [Google]
1488989197003.jpg
174KB, 1011x671px
>>129586876
>>129586754

you are a special kind of stupid
>>
File: youknownothingjonsnow.jpg (48KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
youknownothingjonsnow.jpg
48KB, 490x490px
>>129586666
checked, official story fucks can never explain those guys on the bridge, if they even know.
>>
>>129586754
What do you mean? You believe Sand niggers that couldn't fly a training plane were able to fly a commercial plane and crash it into a specific building. You are clearly an idiot and are trying to say that because I don't believe the governments official story, I'm an idiot. Like I've already said, our government lied to get us into the Spanish American war, our government lied to get us into Vietnam war. You are the one who can't see what is right in front of your face.
>>
File: 1493133707299.jpg (64KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1493133707299.jpg
64KB, 720x539px
Alright just got coffee.
9/11 was orchestrated by mossad and a rogue faction within the Israeli and US governments. The project for the new American century details how we'd need some catalysing event like a new Pearl harbor to reinvigorate American patriotism. From the war games drill highlighting that exact scenario to building 7, to how the Pentagon was hit it is clearly an inside job. Now speculation as to why varies but overall it boils down to covering up crimes and robbing the American people as well as increasing defense budgets and destabilizing the middle east in an attempt to push forward the agenda for the greater Israel project ushering in measures to move towards a one world government. Rumsfeld admitted to $2.3 trillion missing on September 10, 2001.
>would you like to know more
>>
>>129586876
to china for recycling

criminal destruction of evidence
>>
>>129586876
after it freefall collapsed the debris got shipped to china

you literally cannot make this shit up. its documented.
>>
File: 1473829129952.png (143KB, 1102x911px) Image search: [Google]
1473829129952.png
143KB, 1102x911px
Religion runs the world, not politics

9/11 was a sacrifice

Fuck them all, may God judge them justly
>>
>>129578909
Veteran pilots cannot manage those maneuvers because they aren't up to spec on the latest aeronautical technologies.
>>
File: IMG_2804.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2804.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>129586430
I know all about Osama. Especially how the Bush family bought oil from the bin laden family all through the 60's. If you don't know about our government leaders being good friends with the totality of the Middle East then you do need to read more.
>>
>>129579674
I think in a NatGeo doc that played a few days before the attack, or maybe it was Historu Channel, said the same thing. It can withstand planes flying into the building.
>>
>>129580742

All I hear people talk about is video games, sports, partying, shitty big budget movies, and shitty podcasts with people who talk about that same shit. This guy at work was talking about different flavors of Mountain Dew for 10 minutes straight with someone else and they both were legit interested in it. One of these guys is 33, the other is about 40.

I'm not a high and mighty genius philosopher Renaissance man or anything but god damn it's crushing to realize just how fucked this entire nation is. It's gotten to the point that I begrudgingly respect and admire (((them))) for how cut-throat they are.

The People deserve the gulags or FEMA camps or whatever the fuck is coming if they really don't give a fuck about anything but Instagram whores and DA CLUB and the new Call of Dipshit Mountain Dew flavor.
>>
>>129581090

Of course it was a conspiracy: even if you buy the "accepted" story, people conspired to hijack planes and fly them into the buildings.
>>
>>129587357
The religion of reverse kabbalah to be precise.
>>
>>129579997
The CGI thing is the most interesting part of the "conspiracy" claim.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>129578909

Did a thread on it a while ago:

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>129580250
It's weird, I had a teacher who said her cousin and neighbor were in the planes. I feel like she was fucking lying now.
>>
File: keep clear colon.png (28KB, 303x54px) Image search: [Google]
keep clear colon.png
28KB, 303x54px
>>129587793
tripfags leave
>>
>>129580682
Don't forget the Pentagon. No evidence of a plane.
>>
>>129583244

Another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY9FJGfq470
>>
>>129581188
Not defend, they Ignore it.
>>
File: RWS_Tarot_16_Tower.jpg (29KB, 300x514px) Image search: [Google]
RWS_Tarot_16_Tower.jpg
29KB, 300x514px
So far it's been the biggest magical working of the 21st century.

The world as it is today is the result.
>>
>>129579674
>to understand how important oil is
http://www.theoildrum.com/node/8402

Read this, it's amazing
>>
>>129582855
I thought someone made a video proving it was not 30 minutes.
>>
File: 1487633106375.jpg (107KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
1487633106375.jpg
107KB, 715x715px
>>129580682
>what is a shockwave?
>>
>>129579548
What time does the work day start in UK? Here, it's usually 8am at the latest.
>>
File: banking.jpg (2MB, 2004x2720px) Image search: [Google]
banking.jpg
2MB, 2004x2720px
>>129588359
pic related includes why oil is so important especially for the US
>>
>>129587592
>I'm not a high and mighty genius philosopher Renaissance man or anything but god damn it's crushing to realize just how fucked this entire nation is. It's gotten to the point that I begrudgingly respect and admire (((them))) for how cut-throat they are.
>The People deserve the gulags or FEMA camps or whatever the fuck is coming if they really don't give a fuck about anything but Instagram whores and DA CLUB and the new Call of Dipshit Mountain Dew flavor.

Please be careful with this self-hating, surrender attitude. It was engineered through their aggressive trauma. We are all brainwashed. And in (((their))) sick system, agreeing to and complying with any suggestion of exploitation is considered willing sacrifice. The occult method is to reveal in a hidden way the plans for an event before it occurs. If you will bad things on your own people and side with the cunning of the wolves, you are working with their occult system. At least resist in spirit, please.
>>
>>129578909
Do you even have to ask?
>>
>>129586567
It was common for rich people to have weddings and events there. The buildings were used for all kinds of ceremonies (this may be connected to occult).
>>
>>129578909
The Twin Towers were always models of the twin pillars of Freemasonry, BOAZ and JACHIN...which symbolize duality.
The act of sacrificing people, burning down both pillars, replacing with a single obelisk like building is obvious to a Freemason, or Kabbalahist...It means the lines of duality are now blurred. There is no more good vs evil, only necesity, and the lines between male/female, truth/fiction, are now meaningless. It was a big occult sacrifice, meant to convey meaning and a plan to those in the know.
>>
File: Mike 5 Prisma.jpg (74KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Mike 5 Prisma.jpg
74KB, 540x540px
>>129588187

>dumb lazy cunts don't even have the conviction to defend the fucked system
>>
>>129588867

I won't surrender, I'll die in a last stand against an A-10 Thunderbolt before I go to a camp. What I mean is I won't help or defend any of these cunts if/when it all comes down.
>>
In addition, the dollar folding tricks that I am sure most of you are familiar with, are also showing EXACTLY what you would have seen on 9/11, if you were looking through Washington Square Monument, towards the towers. The measurements are perfect. The towers, Washington Square monument, these things were ALWAYS built for these purposes.

Saw some dude saying not many people died, due to the time...seriously? DO you know when most people go to work? Apparently not
>>
File: 1488153881953.gif (534KB, 360x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488153881953.gif
534KB, 360x320px
>>129579603
That's right. It wasn't cost effective to take it out. The building had hardly any rent paying tenets. It was insured for way more than it was worth. And building 7 wasn't hit by a plane yet became the 3rd building in history to fall in its own footprint.
>>
>>129579623
This
>>
>>129578909
>how did the subhuman desert people managed to do this?

they used Microsoft flight sim and then had a few lessons when in America. it isn't difficult.
>>
>>129588579
9 to 5.30 is the most common working day.
>>
>>129590096
wow, a genuine kook!
>>
>>129591005
So who was the insurance company paying out?
Surely they had to have seen the jewery playing out in front of them. Did they not put up a fight?
>>
File: wtc7-side-damage1.jpg (77KB, 614x488px) Image search: [Google]
wtc7-side-damage1.jpg
77KB, 614x488px
>>129591005
building 7 had a big chunk of one of the corners missing though due to rocks and stuff thrown at it from the towers when they collapsed. however if that was the reason for the collapse it wouldnt have sunk into itself so perfectly but rather tilted to the side where the corner is missing. pic related shows the damage, even though its not a good pic of it. saw another one i cant find right now with a clearer view.
so either the building collapsed (((on its own))) perfectly straight, or it collapsed due to the damage in which case it shouldnt have fallen down as straight
>>
>>129591476
>clearly in the know
go gaze at the louvre pyramid, ahmed
>>
>>129588187
>>129590160
holy fuck i didnt even realize it, people actually so lazy and sedated that they wont even defend anything

>>129587592
same thing i see here.
The youth is so fucking unambitious about their life, they follow some village-tier football teams and attack each other and then they go to clubbing where they fight more and stab fellow countrymen to show who is more alpha or whatever although I think they dont have notion of that, they are just simple misguided wasted youth. And all this happening in a small shitty town where everyone knows everyone and where every weekend is same in their clubs, same people, dressed the same every other time, you wont believe how much patterns I have recognized in this local environment. All this while everybody are literally poorfags at best.

The actual horror is that those young people who arent into gang/fighting/sports shit and who are a little more "brainy" are actual MTV and all other western shit tier people, these people talk about their non existent apple computers, tv shows they watch, how intellectual they are for watching Twin Peaks, pictures of drinks on their tables in the clubs. Masking their miserable lives.

Both sides equally a waste of human life, contributing nothing, not loving their people and country, thinking they succseeded in life if they go to Work&Travel to USA to be mexican-tier immigrant. All the while we as a nation are dying out and radical orthodoxy and nationalism are on the rise.
>>
>>129580742
How depressing.

Depressing because you conveyed what it seems to boil down to
>>
>>129591393
I think they wanted the first plane to hit at 9:11 in the morning.
How many of you have heard of the Mexican Jews, caught with explosives in the Mexican parliament building?
It was 10/11/01 that happened. A lil birdie told me they were gonna false flag most western countries, all on 11's to get them dragged into the wars in the Mideast. The only reason it did not happen, is because they are fuck-ups.
Also they are using this as a way to identify those people allergic to BS....they wanted most people to see the truth. Now they know who to make their future slave race, and who to cull from the herd. People need to start seeing EVERYTHING from a eugenics perspective.
>>
>>129578909
If you're fine with believing 2 planes brought down 3 towers then thats fine. If you haven't investigated building 7 and just accept the story then you're not thinking for yourself. The next time you call someone a conspiricy theorist ask yourself if you even thought about the story before you choose to believe it, because that's just blind faith.
>>
>>129591568
The official nist report states that it fell due to normal office fires, for the first time in history by the way.
>>
>>129578909
i definitely think it was 100% muslims.

And I definitely think it was 100% known to Mossad in advance.

And 100% known to one or more people in the CIA.
>>
File: 1496535386607.jpg (954KB, 2566x1938px) Image search: [Google]
1496535386607.jpg
954KB, 2566x1938px
Check out all the dual citizens involved, both corporate and governmental, Wolfowitz, Chertoff, etc., and the Patriot Act and TSA rolled out soon afterward.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
>>
>>129592109
Pretty much all intelligence agencies were in on it. With perhaps the exception of Russia....and Russia definitely knew about it, in on it or not.
This is how the real world works boys and girls.
Anytime you are gonna commit a crime, all the other criminals must be in on it, or they are the weakest link. I am speaking from experience here, btw. Just like the JFK assassination.
I dunno wtf is so hard for people to figure out that there are Satanists in every race. Worshipers of black magic...you live in INDIA...I know you know wtf I am talking about. Don't pretend otherwise.
>>
>>129584061
Human unity...this makes me dubious as well. I think human niggers are incapable of making a ham fucking sandwich without bitching and infighting /Pol style. I think great evil exists. But I think its stupid evil and way way overinflated in its reaches. Work for any corporation and you see the extent of moronic human behaviour. Billionaires needing to get blown whilst fly fishing and shit...yeah....geniuses
>>
>>129593654
And we are different than blacks how? Whites were also tricked to to serve Jews, and whites and Jews, domesticated blacks, by killing all that did not fit the dumb slave model. we have been domesticated too but in a diff way.
Were blacks supposed to be MORE resistant to this BS, than we were?
This very post is a prime example of BS...you bitch about what blacks have done, and the blaming shit on others, then suck the balls of whites who do the SAME THING. Have you ever heard of shame?
I will stfu for awhile now...responding to everyone, like Mr. know-it-all...I get on my own nerves with that shit. If so many of you were not full of fucking shit....it would not be necessary, however.
>>
>>129585005
My old man is a pilot. Military and commercial with over 25k hours in command. He is pretty modest but said a monkey could have flown those planes into the towers with basic avionic skills. I like this conspiracy and believe it is possible to hold up even if the dune coons were flying the planes
>>
>>129585019
HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>129594179
I cant believe that your "pilot" father would say that monkey could have flown the plane into pentagon the way it happened.
>>
>>129594179
How did a plane fly level mere feet off the ground into the Pentagon?
>>
File: sumika twizzlers.png (1MB, 1291x1073px) Image search: [Google]
sumika twizzlers.png
1MB, 1291x1073px
>>129594102
i dont care what your opinions are, namefags must leave
>>
9/11 was a hoax to get a reason for the government to buy more Raytheon missiles
>>
>>129580042
Larry Silverstein. He received several billion in insurance payout.
>>
>>129594791
I don't care what your opinions are either bucko. Anon is ALSO a name. A name shared by some of the biggest morons in history.
"I am a better conformist than you are, on a site about not being conformist."-wtf you sound like to me. My name is STILL Anonymous...I just don't happen to share my name with a Commie group.
why don't you go back to sucking the cool kids' nuts, you fucking liberal pussy.
You have to agree with all our opinions, or leave....have you been watching CNN again pussy?
>>
File: IMG_4369.jpg (92KB, 516x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4369.jpg
92KB, 516x517px
>>129578909
If you get paid handsomely for your "loss" it is not a sacrifice.
The lives taken just to create a dumb fucking narrative is unfathomable and reprehensible.
>>
I'm inside my Jewish dentists house right now installing a railing, should I just ask him
>>
>>129594398
Towers, not Pentagon
>>
File: 1488870231024.jpg (207KB, 1052x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1488870231024.jpg
207KB, 1052x1164px
>>129595196
>>
File: Hitler22.jpg (66KB, 508x808px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler22.jpg
66KB, 508x808px
>>129595534
>>
>>129595196
>anon is a name
nope, anon is a term. it is used for every user who isnt a shill or spook while as your name only is used by you. you want to be recognized by others and build a brant around you so you choose a name. anon is just a way to refer to each other.

the only reason i see for a name is on a board without ID as "OP" or something so people can see who makes "official" statements to a thread and who possibly is just disturbing.

namefags leave
>>
File: 1487282745322.jpg (123KB, 886x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487282745322.jpg
123KB, 886x960px
>>129595696
>>129595196
>>
>>129578909
It was a conspiracy where terrorists trained by the CIA and Mossad rammed a couple buildings with fuel-filled airliners to start the Iraq War, yes. It was not controlled demo, because only delusional faggots think that.
>>
>>129579997
What the fuck is this real? I need original footage rn. This shit is mind boggling.
>>
>>129595696
I don't care about brands dude. I am already rich bitch. I care about sharing the truth, and you are right, my name being recognized is part of that. Anon can be a proper noun, and that is how most of you use it.
If any of you had something worth saying, rather than just stupid shit, maybe you would feel compelled to do the same.
IDC what any of you pussies say...I am not a worshiper of the cool kids or the 'rules' like you all are.
You pusses are not anti-PC...you want a new kind of PC, that you are in charge of...kys
>>129595798
>>
File: Phantom of the Paradise.jpg (43KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom of the Paradise.jpg
43KB, 800x449px
>>129596087
have i done something to spark your ire, snowflake?
>>
>>129596087
what part of sharing your truth involved your dumb name being recognized? if your truths dont hold up without brandrecognition they are to fail just as the MSM is right now due to their brandrecognition going downhill as well.
also its not about cool, but about boardculture, and part of that boardculture is to call out faggots which you usually (but not every time, and not always because of this) can spot through them using a nickname.
>>
>>129578909
Yes it was a conspiracy.
A Saudi Arabia conspiracy, a punishment and the government of the US knows why.
>>
>>129579781
Sinking the titanic allowed them to create the federal reserve
>>
>>129596416
No, I wasn't the one who had probs with what others were doing...that was you pussies.
Oh sure thing, I was the one being a judgemental snowflake....Hahahahahahahahahahhaahah.....ahhhhhhhhh
I am telling you all...I don't wanna be recognized. The day anyone figures out who I am, is the day I disappear....I am definitely anon.
you guys using a Capitalized for of anonymous...not so much. I am not the one who is enforcing rules on an anti-PC site. >>129596614
I have been around awhile...and that is not what I saw happening. I just saw a bunch of pussies, without anything real to say, controlling others, just like the left does.
I tell you thins, when you see my name, you can take what I am saying to the bank...most of you though...not so much.
>>
File: Jetfueltree.jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jetfueltree.jpg
92KB, 400x400px
>>129594398
Yep, a 757 did stunt maneuvers around the pentagon for a while and then flew into the pentagon and disappeared. Easy as pie. Happens all the time. My dad works at Nintendo and he confirmed.
>>
>>129596614
You guys would recognize me without the name...you know it is true. I only do it because it is funny watching my fellow trolls this easily triggered. Fucking hilarious....shouldn't be this easy.
>>
>>129597300
i have no idea who you are, neither do i care. if i would recognize you you could just leave the name away, but you dont which tells me you dont believe it yourself.
>im only doing it to trigger others
aka
>i was only pretending to be retarded
sure thing.
>>
>>129580042
Not only that but some select companies purchased put options on the airlines, expecting them to go down in price. At the time I heard they were Saudi companies, but recently heard that the Clinton foundation also had put options
>>
>>129582760
incompetence/lack of knowledge is their favorite excuse. the holocaust was known in the US in the 1930s, infact carnegie and rockefeller planned it.

but officially the US denied knowledge until after the sacrifice to moloch

everything you see is all moloch related. watch for dubz (11s, 22, 33), their favorite sacrifice ritual
>>
>>129597753
I understand /pol/ culture, and believe it or not, I respect the shit outta almost all of you. I just refuse to allow my opinions, way of being, to be controlled by others. I was anon for years, but it felt like fewer people heard. You guys attack anyone who seems to be smarter than the normal anon, anyone who does not fall for the divide and conquer BS. I got sick of it. IDC what you believe, but I do respect anon...it just is no longer for me. What I do is no diff than people who share same pic on most responses. I am just not being full of shit about it.
Why is it can say anything about anything, but it is always when I point out the guilt of whites, that that shit starts. Not all anon-fags do this...but I have definitely noticed a pattern.
Same pattern as BLM...blame everything that has befallen our race, on others, and if you do not partake of the fantasy, then you are a traitor.
Many anon, are WORSE than SJW's, and are MORE easily triggered, and LESS open minded.
I don't wanna discuss this anymore. If you want we can start a new thread about this, and I would be more than willing to debate it. This is unrelated BS on this thread.
See how you manage to avoid truth, and are just a negative influence on the truth.
IDC what your names are...only if what you say makes sense, and is true.
>>
>>129598751
cool
>>
File: Cause911.gif (3MB, 336x335px) Image search: [Google]
Cause911.gif
3MB, 336x335px
>>129578909
911 conspiracy theories were ALL debunked it was just a fat whale
>>
>>129578909
>useful buildings

which just so happened to contain a lot of

ASBESTOS
>>
>>129578909
>If it was then why did they decide to sacrifice somewhat nice and useful buildings and killing thousands of people?

It wasn't just about getting us into Iraq and Afghanistan. It was about taking away our civil liberties and pushing us closer to totalitarianism. It worked on our generation, and I'm sure they have something big planned to scare the shit out of this next generation.
>>
>>129579997
>>129595997
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1cc_1476095470
>>
>>129579997
Can't some conspirator easily fake this shit? Give us the real source of this video. I don't believe they'd make a mistake this fucking stupid.
>>
This german guy does nothing with his life but wait for 9/11 conspiracy threads every day. Why are you so obsessed with America?
>>
>>129598751
i agree on that stuff. /pol/ is far too easily baited at the very least. and yes, whites did partake in the downfall of the world by letting themselves get decieved as most other cultures and races. but this doesnt place the guilt on those, but on the decievers. there are white people fucking up as badly as niggas and the other way around, and going against niggas, spics, muslims, and even the normal jews is divide and conquer having us busy fighting among ourselves instead joining and fighting (((them))).
but about all that stuff i didnt comment on you. i just stated that namefags are faggots, and i wont distance myself from that statement
>>
>>129579997

This is retarded (literally).
That's a low quality video, that's why you don't see the plane.

Also, I fucking hate you conspiracy theorists fucktards. You go on googling stuff to reinforce your own view. If you find counter information you won't even read it... you're all like religious fanatics. FUCK YOU ALL
>>
File: Pepe-Smug.jpg (82KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-Smug.jpg
82KB, 800x800px
>>129595334
There are a lot of weird shit and coincidence around those towers like how people ignore that the towers weren't that profitable like you would suppose, it was a building requiring a lot of maintenance and had a lot of empty offices so it was not good business for the (((owner))).
>>
i had the hope trump would release the truth
>>
>>129600177
https://youtu.be/CEsesnzDBvA
Watch the bright flashes, from 2:25 through 2:33
Also go watch the impact of the first plane...before the explosion/smoke outside the building had a chance to make it to the top floors, the top floor was already exploding, this is IMPOSSIBLE, as the explosion inside the building, had BUILDING it had to travel through, and yet got there BEFORE the explosion OUTSIDE THE BUILDING with no obstruction WHATSOEVER. Proof of explosives...fuck what anyone else says. And this is one simple thing, almost everyone misses. I haven't heard anyone else mention this, and if they did they got it from me.
>>
>>129600640
Putin said he would. Still waiting on his crooked ass
>>
File: no planes hit the towers11.webm (3MB, 712x480px) Image search: [Google]
no planes hit the towers11.webm
3MB, 712x480px
>>129600010
this is how it was on Live TV
check youtube for the Live coverage footage that contains all these mistakes.

>>129600036
so you shill niggers got more work to do :)

>>129600177
its not only about that one video, its about all kinds of 9/11 footage, the point is it is all faked by (((MSM))) and people fell for it.
>in one video you see the plane coming from a different direction and taking a different approach than in the other videos
>physics not working how they actually should (no wing vortices, 767s couldn't have possibly reached the speeds they had on 9/11, aluminium planes cutting through a fucking massive steel building, the list goes on and on.)

all 9/11 footage containing any planes is faked.

>>129600640
as far as we know Trump is very suspicious about 9/11.
he confirmed that in a interview that happened shortly after the false flag.

>Trump sceptical about Airplanes doing this Destruction on 9/11
https://youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w
>>
>>129592586

> Don't pretend otherwise.

Oh I'm not going to. But this is too public a board for me to say anything more :)
>>
>>129600813
They had to do this with the first plane, because that builoding was the one with the tower, and had extra building material. Had they not blown those supports, you would have ended up with a giant cube on the ground that did not 'pancake' and this would have ruined their laser light show.
>>129601043
I understand brother.
>>
Mini nuke theory. So far I've seen a CIA asset and a Russian physicist come to the same conclusion.
>>
>>129598663
>incompetence/lack of knowledge is their favorite excuse. the holocaust was known in the US in the 1930s, infact carnegie and rockefeller planned it.

1936 stressed the intolerable sufferings of the millions of Jews in "the European holocaust." Urges De-!te ]Policy t suggested the need for a clear and definite policy on the part of the
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9802E7D8103FEE3BBC4950DFB366838D629EDE&legacy=true

1936 STREICHER ADVISES FOREIGNERS ON JEWS; Tells Group at Nuremberg the Way to Solve 'Problem' Is to Exterminate Them.
https://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D06E5D8163BE33BBC4E52DFBF66838D629EDE

the human race is now pass, ing, the peace-makers may so der the pattern of future as to o avoid the likelihood of another holocaust.
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9E05E3D8113FE1

1942 Government JEWISH KILLINGS DECRIED
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9507EED7173FE33BBC4B52DFB4678389659EDE&legacy=true

1942 Extermination of Jews Rabbi Louis 1. Newman said in Temple Rodeph Sholom, 7
https://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D00E4DF1138E333A25752C2A9609C946393D6CF

1942 50,000 JEWS DYING IN NAZI FORTRESS
https://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9C02EFDA1E3CE33BBC4B53DFBF668389659EDE

1942 slaughter of 700,000 Jews in German-occupied territories to call on the Allied governments to adopt a policy of retaliation that will force the Germans to cease their killings
https://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9B0CEED7133CE33BBC4A53DFB1668389659EDE

1942 e Warsaw District, who has{ been especially responsible for mass executions, including the shooting of thousands of Jews
https://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9C03E4DF163FE33BBC4F52DFB6678389659EDE
1942 Adolf Hitler's threat to exterminate Jews in Germany and the occupied territories
https://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9407E5DE1F31E53BBC4B53DFB4678389659EDE
>>
>>129601126

By the sound of your posts, you sound like a somewhat old and reasonably learned guy and wisee man, capable of acting pretty "normal" when he wants to be. And I've only known "freakish" americans to be able to accept the possibility of black magic, let alone telling others it exists. Most "educated" Indians don't know much either. So the question is, how do you know of it and accept it? I'd understand if you don't want to share.
>>
>>129600930
>all 9/11 footage containing any planes is faked

There are people who filmed it with their own cameras...

>>129600930
>aluminium planes cutting through a fucking massive steel building

Do you even have any idea of how powerful aircraft wings are?
>>
>>129583886
Yes there were quite a bunch of israelis caught in those days. Fox News had a report which was allegedly banned but still exists on kiketube.
Richard Chandler has some good videos about the physics.
Ry Dawson points out the mossad agents who lived near mohammed atta and what the Front company Urban Moving Systems did at the time
>>
>>129600813
>Watch the bright flashes, from 2:25 through 2:33

...after the building was already collapsing... god damn you people are crazies.

If you guys were born in an islamic country you would be the most fundamental islamic fundamentalist (and no one could say anything to make you stop believing).
>>
File: 1495656139858.jpg (23KB, 337x343px) Image search: [Google]
1495656139858.jpg
23KB, 337x343px
Okay, let's say there were no planes hitting the towers, how do you explain the hijackers, the audio from one of the planes, the pentagon etc...?
>>
>>129601818
My family were Jewish converts, who dabbled in Jewish Mysticism on the side. I started studying it myself, learned all of this is predicted in the Bible, converted to Christ...now I try to tell everyone the truth. Black magic is real, and the Messiah Jews are awaiting, IS the Antichrist.
I still differ from most on the JQ...I believe their beliefs are dangerous and evil, but I also believe ISraelis have the right to be WHATEVER they want. We should just be aware of these things, and take away their power, keep them from having so much influence.
For the record, I believe that Jews who don't fall for the racist BS, probably ARE Gods' chosen people (we all are).
Jews were chosen by God, to bring about both Satan, and Christ.
They are not just chosen for GOOD, this is what we need to remember, and that Israel shit is a trap. They want the UN to tell them where their borders are....it's all a trap for Jews/Muslims/goys alike.
After all, if the UN can tell Israel where its borders are/are not, what chance do you think anyone else will have?
>>129602417
No, it starts before the collapse, and there is nothing in those buildings that should have done that. Way to pick out one thing I said, because you think you can prove it wrong. This feels like something a liberal would say. You're being pretty selective there bud.
>>
The plane was coming from inside the building.
>>
>>129602810
And the amateur footage of the planes hitting the buildings...

Also, is there any other reasonable explanation for the smoke squids? It is odd how they all came out from the center... you'd think they'd come out from random directions. That does make it look like controlled demolition.
>>
>>129591890
It was an IDF ex-Colonel (whom they charged with illegally entering the country and a Mexican Jew. Both were quietly deported to Israel by foreign minister Jorge (((Gutman))).
>>
43 different angles of the 2nd tower attack. Where all these faked?
>>
>>129603708
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpUKM0MFNaM

Were all these faked?
>>
>>129598663
True. Also most people miss that the buildings, were themselves a giant eleven.
Eleven is often used as symbol for the twin pillars.
Even the original nine-one-one, as an emergency number, was an occult number, charging their black magic rites.
>>129603433
Used to know all that, forgot. but thanx for the truth bombs, bro.
>>129603708
Planes were definitely there. Many people think they were not real, based on how they interacted w/ the towers. I agree with their premise, but not conclusion. I think they had these planes loaded with explosives too, to make them carve a hole for themselves, because again, if the planes had just squashed and fell to the ground, like they should have done to more of a degree, this would have ruined their laser light show too.
>>
File: HueHueHueHue.png (11KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
HueHueHueHue.png
11KB, 230x219px
>>129578909
The official story is the real truth. Stop lying to yourself and stop making up fake news!
>>
>>129580676
>>he doesn't know about the Titanic swap
>Stay here a few more years
This.

AE911TRUTH.ORG

Licensed PE on the list myself.
>>
>>129585019

This gif literally, LITERALLY voids any credibility thowards the US goverment.
>>
>>129605222
trips of truth. but i dont know if its legit. saw it posted here and saved it. no idea about its true origin
>>
>>129582381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ04UjoErP4
>>
>>129578909
wasn't a conspiracy. Muslims simply did it.
>>
Where is this Larry bernjew guy now? Is he dead? Where did he go after 9/11?

If it was jews and our government knows this, then does Israel really have that much of a grip on our country? Why? And how could they have so much power?
>>
>>129580402
>(Berg)
I sense the kikes are behind this
>>
>>129605222
WHY?!! Because all countries had a hand in attacking us? You are like the retarded Americans falling for this shit. Because we were attacked by ALL governments, have been hijacked by foreign powers, through the Fed (not even OUR money...the dollar is an international conspiracy...as is all fiat money...but it is OUR faults alone?
People who think this way, are doing exactly what the Satanists want. America was always the target dumbfucks.
How about you pussies go back to pretending to fight for the AMERICAN victims of 9/11 BY BLAMING THEM.
PS: KYS
btw, if you got rid of our govt, all of those military bases would instantly turn into the playthings of international corporations. We would have hundreds of nuclear superpowers instantly.
Have any of you pussies ever thought about what you claim to believe? I don't think you have. People aren't really this dumb...say it ain't so.
Magic y'all, this shit is MAGIC. These people are under a SPELL.
>>
>>129602877
Thanks for sharing! I know little about Abrahamanic religions- didn't know they had black magic too. FWIW, "white magic" and positivity and honest karma always beats black magic effortlessly.
>>
>>129578909
If it was a hoax, why did they fake a "misfire" i.e. the plane that crashed in the fields? Why not just not do that in the first place?
>>
>>129607464
to make it look like the authorities actually do something to protect the people. maybe it got taken down by some part of the government/military that wasnt involved and just acted like it should have.
where was that plane hadded again allegedly?
>>
>>129591568
If you watch the full video and not the shortened .gif, you can see the penthouse collapsing and taking the upper floors with it a few seconds before the building starts to collapse.
>>
The psychological effect of 9/11 was amplified by the fact that they were the largest and most iconic landmarks in New York.

Part of it was depressing and confusing the masses.
>>
File: building6_wtc.jpg (523KB, 1244x482px) Image search: [Google]
building6_wtc.jpg
523KB, 1244x482px
>>129578909

Nope.
Don't be an anti-Semite, you filthy Goyim.
>>
>>129609001
back in the 60s when there were major protests in NYC against building the WTC, because it literally had absolutely no real reason or practical purpose for it. at the time, the area was a residential neighborhood and NYC had a high office vacancy rate.

most office buildings were vacant and people protested against destroying a residential neighborhood for a useless office building that would just add to the inventory of struggling, empty office space.

the gov't continued with the project and throughout the WTC's existence, vacancy rate was high for WTC, and also for NYC. WTC was practically empty throughout the 70s, 80s, 90s

the purpose of the "11" building was finally revealed on the mega occult ritual sacrifice of 2001
>>
>>129607176
Yes sir, but only when people still believe in white magic. They have taken our magic away, but empowered theirs; then people wonder why we are losing.
The elites have always had their own religion. That is what science really is, making people believe their one God, Great Architect BS. Neither Judaism or Christianity is truly monotheistic. They are making people believe what they do. There is no trinity or directive to do sacrament. Catholicism is the Talmud of Christianity. The only true monotheistic religions I know of, are Atenism, invented by Akhenaten, and Freemasonry. It is all Moloch worship though.
The big bang theory is the Freemason Aten belief, that the Great Architect made the universe spring into being, by speaking the word Aum.
Darwinism is their belief/justification for why they will eventually be Gods, while others are lower life forms.
Mainstream science now says the universe is a simulation. They now believe a dude with a beard somewhere created the universe.
Something religious people knew for 200,000 years....WAY TO GO SCIENCE!!
So effective.....
>>
File: 1497115347847.jpg (38KB, 550x685px) Image search: [Google]
1497115347847.jpg
38KB, 550x685px
Start watching this video at 17:50. Great summary of what you are being asked to believe to accept the government's narrative, and it's fucking ridicuous. https://youtu.be/afUS_58XC5I
>>
File: iSPrC.jpg (276KB, 1178x888px) Image search: [Google]
iSPrC.jpg
276KB, 1178x888px
>>
File: 1994_beavis_and_butthead.jpg (1010KB, 3739x2757px) Image search: [Google]
1994_beavis_and_butthead.jpg
1010KB, 3739x2757px
>>
File: 34568.jpg (61KB, 400x838px) Image search: [Google]
34568.jpg
61KB, 400x838px
>>
>>
File: 34567.jpg (41KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
34567.jpg
41KB, 400x534px
>>
File: arnon_11.jpg (72KB, 591x709px) Image search: [Google]
arnon_11.jpg
72KB, 591x709px
>>
File: Iron man cartoon 9 11.jpg (52KB, 602x770px) Image search: [Google]
Iron man cartoon 9 11.jpg
52KB, 602x770px
>>
>>
>>
File: Bin_laden_hideout.jpg (160KB, 566x634px) Image search: [Google]
Bin_laden_hideout.jpg
160KB, 566x634px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo
>>
File: Simpson 911.jpg (67KB, 744x600px) Image search: [Google]
Simpson 911.jpg
67KB, 744x600px
>>129611032
that looks like some dark humour released after 9/11, like something a 4channer made up. spoopy
>>
File: Neo ID.jpg (100KB, 810x350px) Image search: [Google]
Neo ID.jpg
100KB, 810x350px
>>129611736
>>
>>129611343
Supertramp is English they write the day first then the month
>>
File: StoneDick1.jpg (7KB, 232x300px) Image search: [Google]
StoneDick1.jpg
7KB, 232x300px
>>129611343
The statue of liberty is ISIS, looking for the penis of Osiris, sowed by a fish, after he was ripped into 14 pieces by Seth. That's what all those Obelisks are; they think when they find the penis, they will live forever. There is even a trident in dealey plaza, divided into parts.
The ancient alien theory is bogus. They are US, the 'aliens' are us, who in the past fell for the promise of Lucifer, and altered their DNA.
Lucifer=the snake in the middle of the tree in the garden of life....HELLO? McFly?
'THEY' are real, trust me...everyone now knows about the pig/human hybrids...even AJ.
I do this for God, and the Pig Man!!
#FreePigMan
Y'all likely think I am BS'ing you. If only....
>>
>>129578909

Part of the conspiracy is that the buildings were not nice; that they were riddled with asbestos and that the clean up of the asbestos would cost more than the buildings are worth.

The other half of that conspiracy is that the people who did buy the building insured the shit out of it for terrorist damage.

So without any scheduling, or any asbestos related remediation, the buildings come down, the asbestos is spread out all over Manhattan, and Larry makes billions of dollars claiming not one but two terrorist attacks.

All of the buildings were wired for demolition; this is most obvious in Building 7, but is also obvious for the 1 and 2 as well. The top 20 floors, or whatever, could not demolish the bottom 80 floors, or whatever, due to Newton's Law: For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.

The top would have been destroyed floor for floor with the bottom floors it demolished. It's just pure physics.
>>
>>129612025
Saved
>>
>>129612025
And the obelisks are always placed in conjunction with domes, aka wombs.
>>
>>129611853
see >>129582097 >>129582386
its more about the numbers than the date.
>>
>>129612071
So the collapse would have met in the middle?
Please make a diagram.
>>
>>129612162
>>129612135
https://youtu.be/-X0Hcnuro-Q
>>
File: lone_gunmen.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lone_gunmen.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
>>129611853
well it is mirrored
and, looking out airplane window
breakfast time
(((juice))) pointing at towers
>>129612025
>HELLO? McFly?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
>>
File: goldfish14.png (211KB, 522x310px) Image search: [Google]
goldfish14.png
211KB, 522x310px
>>129612025
about the symbolism you might like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
>>
Silverstein the insurance Jew. 100000% conspiracy. If not there is no reasonable explanation for WTC 7
>>
>>129584624
Explain this you dumbass conspiracy nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re-yEI35w4g

Seriously anyone who believes all these asinine 9/11 conspiracies should ghost themselves. Fucking retards.
>>
>>129612452
the wtc 7 fell to hide the inquiry into the billion disappeared from the pentagon. Nothing were ever said about it after that. Or about the huge amount of gold that was stolen under the WTC.
>>
>>129586427
Literally kill yourself you dumb ass faggot waste of space. Anyone who is legitimately this deep into literal bullshit isn't mentally fit enough to live. Fucking dumb ass idiots.
>>
File: millhilt.jpg (31KB, 400x196px) Image search: [Google]
millhilt.jpg
31KB, 400x196px
>>129612237
911 days after was madrid bombing
10 11 06 a plane crashed into a bldg in nyc, upside down that reads 90 11 01
atta was 33, tower 1 stood for 33 years
5 'hijackers' on flt 77 hit a 5 sided building that is 77 feet tall, on it's 60th birthday
many such cases
>>
>>129578909
I wish /pol/ was more self aware. These are shill threads, notice the proxies. 9/11 truth is a dead movement that only serves to discredit anyone who still preaches it.
>>
File: shit graphics.webm (2MB, 712x480px) Image search: [Google]
shit graphics.webm
2MB, 712x480px
>>129612522
>the video doesn't even show any plane just a big explosion

LOL

the planes were indeed CGI.
>>
>>129609752
Come to India. Go to Himachal, dharmshala or rishikesh, uttarakhand Avoid people who want money and prefer free stuff but be humble.

You'll see the Indian side of this too
>>
>>129612898
Do you remember all the correlations between the latitude/longitude of the crashes, especially in DC, and the flight numbers. Do you remember this? Someone should find and share here. It was especially flight 175 if I recall correctly?
Have you all ever heard of flight 26 I think it was? It was another plane, that day that had 'Arabs' actting so suspicious, that they were asked to leave, they refused awhile then left, got away after cops were called?
This may be fake news, hard to find info on, but my research suggests it may be real, likely is.
>>
>>129612246
>So the collapse would have met in the middle?
>Please make a diagram.
How about a video
https://youtu.be/gohc5lMO5Q8
>>
>>129613377
There was a plane you blind nigger, look again.
>>
>>129613597
time?
>>
>>129613404
>the correlations between the latitude/longitude of the crashes,
i don't know of this, but there were other flights that day that were potential back-ups i believe
>>
>>129613404
Flight 23, I mean.
Which is funny, because Kabbalahists think there is a 23rd hidden letter, in Hebrew, that once revealed, will change all meaning of the Torah.
Real shit. Keywords: Flight/23/9/11
http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/local/brandywine-to-broad/19560-the-5th-plane-to-be-seized-on-911-and-the-terrorists-who-got-away
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJNzaMRsN00
>>
>>129579997
It's always the jews, ffs this is getting deppresing now, be more creative for once..
>>
File: 5Nsj4g4.jpg (141KB, 719x923px) Image search: [Google]
5Nsj4g4.jpg
141KB, 719x923px
>>129611343
The eternal......Anglo???
>>
>>129609643
the year of the mothman was the year of building the WTC same as non-white immigration act
>>
>>129612898
didnt know about that stuff yet. thanks for those infos.

>>129613348
>its old, so dont bother to spread the truth anymore goys
the holocaust is even older, lets shut up about it too.
>>
File: 1497150161763-pol.jpg (66KB, 634x632px) Image search: [Google]
1497150161763-pol.jpg
66KB, 634x632px
AE911TRUTH.ORG
>>
>>129613348
I wish other tripfags were actually good at it. If wish was a fifth...
>>
>>129614012
>Which is funny, because Kabbalahists think there is a 23rd hidden letter, in Hebrew, that once revealed, will change all meaning of the Torah.
i just played MGS4 once again, and there it talks about informationcontroll and mentions the example that there could have been more letters in the alphabet and those were just covered up, and how we would ever know. is that a referance to this? never heard of it.
>>
File: Who is it.jpg (52KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
Who is it.jpg
52KB, 680x464px
>>129614379
the redpill is basically a spoiler to every conspiracy theory and major event out there. you always know who is the force behind the curtains
>>
>>129615114
Yamasaki as lead architect, who had previously designed Saudi Arabia's Dhahran International Airport with the Saudi Binladin Group

this had moloch written all over it!
>>
>>129615547
I dunno that much about it. I only know they believe there is ahidden 23rd letter, hidden in the spaces between spoken words, that completely changes the meaning of all Hebrew itself, and especially the words of God. I am not sure if it is real, and known, or if it will be revealed later.
It's one of those things only the guys with the black cubes on their foreheads are allowed to know. Behind the veil. The veil of BS.
Most priests of all religions are with 'THEM'
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.