[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /pol/, i have a story to tell you When i was 16 i met

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1444789136104.png (87KB, 275x266px)
1444789136104.png
87KB, 275x266px
Hello /pol/, i have a story to tell you

When i was 16 i met a girl, a special girl, the most beautiful and charismatic girl i had ever seen in my entire life.
Im not going to lie, i was too much of a pussy to ever talk to her until we were both 17.
I had gotten /fit/ and my social autism was almost gone, so i talked to her. Turned our we had alot in common. I fell in love with this woman badly, and after about a year i found out she felt the same. We were together for 5 years before i bought a diamond ring and proposed to her, tis was he happiest moment of my life, but it was not to last.
4 and a half years later we had 3 kids and a house, life was going well and everything was perfect. Then she started acting differently, more hostile and aggressive. After a few months it was clear she didnt want to be with me anymore.
All of this culminated in her divorcing me and filing a restraint order and getting full custody of the kids, me not being able to visit them for 8 years and me having to pay child support.
2 years after we separated she married a sandnigger called Ahmed. Then after the 8 years of me not being able to see my kids, she got murdered by this sandnigger, the sandnigger killed himself as well and now i have custody of my kids.

Life works its way out in strange ways /pol/

Never trust a fucking woman.
>>
>>129569128
Small mistake but i was 15 when i saw her, not 16
>>
File: 1494921265961.jpg (100KB, 720x720px)
1494921265961.jpg
100KB, 720x720px
>>129569128
Well this is clearly bullshit
>>
>>129569128
Good for you! But I bet it would be different if she was raised to be more racist.
>>
You've posted this before. Still smells like bullshit.
>>
>>129569128
Sounds like she got what she deserved for marrying a sandnigger. Good news is you've got your kids back and don't have to pay child support. Sounds like you came out ahead in the end.
>>
>>129569128
>Checks flag
Makes sense
>>
post link to murder suicide and prove your real
>>
>>129569128
Things that never happened, 500.
>>
>>129569128
You fucked up by not dominating her enough. The moment a woman acts even slightly aggressive or masculine she needs to be put in her place
>>
>>129569128
I feel like women are more swayed by authority than men, so when an authority switches their rank, a lot of the time they just go with it, regardless of personal ties. Not being sexist, but everyone has witnessed it.
>>
File: IMG_1071.jpg (75KB, 1021x431px)
IMG_1071.jpg
75KB, 1021x431px
>>129569317
Duh it didn't happen to me so it must be fake
>>
File: poo.gif (982KB, 320x287px)
poo.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>129569128
>Swede
>cuck
Who could've seen that coming?
>>
>>129570179
This . fuck of with your fakenews
>>
BASED
>>
>tfw the kids aren't really yours
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1002475
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.