[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have u dealt with Egyptian before outside of Egypt? how was ur

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 14

File: Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png (44KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png
44KB, 1280x853px
Have u dealt with Egyptian before outside of Egypt? how was ur experience? what was his/her religion if u know it, christian or muslim?
PS: I mean Egyptians only not any other middle eastern nationality, and no we are not raperefuges we arent elegibile for refugee statue in the first place
>>
File: 1496882813734.jpg (100KB, 590x832px) Image search: [Google]
1496882813734.jpg
100KB, 590x832px
I fucked an Egyptian, she hated Egypt and never wanted to go back, she was orthodox
she also loved white penis =D
>>
>>129567146
well if she fucked you without marriage so she is very liberal for copts girls normally she will dont want to back for Egypt, here she will need to get married for a fuck
>>
>>129567022
misrien!! I'm almost out of this shit hole for good!
I'm gonna miss some places like New Cairo which is much more westernised and secular compared to the downtown trash. But Egypt isn't all that bad, I'd recommend it to groups.
>>
File: gir.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
gir.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>129567022
Only once. Been around many people from all sorts of places around the world but only met one Egyptian. Honestly, in his sense of humor and hospitality he acted more like an Indian than a Saudi Arabian or Iraqi. Never got into politics or religion with the guy, tho. He owned a small restaurant and hookah bar. Great sense of humor and very friendly; was an easy guy to just talk to and had a great attitude. For being a hookah bar, it was surprising to me that his establishment was pretty low-key and was frequented more by readers and artists than it was by college aged party types. Very welcoming person who's business had an atmosphere that was welcoming to the open-minded but intimidating to lowlifes. A tad expensive tho LOL
>>
File: 1489380232968.jpg (76KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
1489380232968.jpg
76KB, 500x704px
>>129567022
>>129567291
I knew an egyptian kid that was a foreign exchange student and he used to walk around with a heavy ass coat on even in the summertime.
>>
File: 1496860171900.jpg (5KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1496860171900.jpg
5KB, 250x166px
>>129567291
she was pretty conservative for California, she loved guns and trump and hated illegal immigrants
so if I come to Egypt I can't give your women my penis or do I have to marry them first ?
>>
>>129567459
some will be more interested in your money, just because it was one egyptian chick doesn't mean the rest aren't vapid and gold*ggers.
>>
File: 1496951231958.jpg (11KB, 210x251px) Image search: [Google]
1496951231958.jpg
11KB, 210x251px
>>129567531
jokes on them I don't have any money ;)
>>
>>129567369
are u a not Egyptian in Egypt?
yeah of course Cairo is big there are secular places and there are trash places.
>>129567387
Egyptians are famous by the hospitality and sense of humor,egyptian hookah bars arent suited for party boyes :D
>>129567400
was his name Jimmy? LOL
yeah I can understand the coat thing the weather in Egypt is very warm all the year so he expected USA will be cold for him >>129567459
she is very liberal for Egyptian girl
no u cant in most of case, we are suffering here =D
>>
>>129567795
He had a weird name. I figured he must have been from a super hot area in Egypt.
>>
>>129567795
i've met a black person if that's what you're asking
he was a kang
very noble and smart
>>
>>129567795
Also he was super short.
>>
>>129567868
he was kinda fat? xD
I know a friend took an exchange year in US but his name was Jimmy
>>
>>129567795
Nah not an egyptian but have been living for while.
Which school you go to anon?
>>
>>129567022
yes... and my friend is

COPTIC

why didn't you provide this as an option?

he is the same as other arabs, tries to hard with women, cannot be normal around them, gets weirdly aggressive around effeminate men

but otherwise he is really funny
>>
>>129567944
We definitely have fatter people around here but he was chubby I suppose. He had curly ass hair.
>>
>>129567022
The one I knew was a second generation christian. Not a cuck but a bit of a dick in a passive aggressive sort of way. I thought the Muslims there rapped women during some festival and the cops looked the other way?
>>
>>129567022
Yes, he is a pretty cool guy. Not Muslim though so that's probably why he was tolerable. Muslims are all universally terrible people who should be put in unmarked ditches.
>>
>>129567022
Turk, studying in USA
Met a coptic girl, she was very furious about Ottomans, had to remind herself that my and her ancestors were most likely pissant peasants who had nothing to do with the rulers/governors whatever.
Also asked her to stop being racist, kek, this thing works wonders here they are really really afraid of the racist label.
>>
>>129567022
Family doctor is Egyptian best one i've ever had.
>>
>>129568237
Yeah same.
>>
>>129568363
>>129568237
Forgot to mention that.
>>
>>129568053
I was in french school in Luxor(city in the south if u dont know it)
>>129568067
Coptic = Egyptian christian
I didnt use the coptic word because some wont know it
very normal he hates effeminate men, we hate them here xD
>>129568145
until now you are describing Jimmy
>>129568172
what event? it happened once I think in 25 jan protests
>>129568213
yeah egyptians christian are tolerant usually
>>129568230
>Ottomans
well Egyptians hate them especially the copts because they had a big contribution in destroying Egypt in the past, but that doesnt mean that it is ur fault xD
>>129568237
Egypt has very good doctors, unfortunately most of them go abroad because the medical system isnt good here
>>
I lived next to an egyptian, a leb and a chink.

Egyptians are god tier compared to them. I lived in a rich neughbourhood so i guess it wasnt a good perspective but with the lebs it was
>constant kebab smell
>buy shitty commodores and falcons and just do skids along the road
>made VERY FUCKING GOOD FOOD

The chinks were recluses but i remember them going off at a kid from down the street because he turned his push bike on their drive way. Never went to parties on the streets and were just cunts overall.
The egyptians were really nice and sociable, i used to go fishing with them and pretty much was just invited to half their shit. Its funny because whites were a minority on the street i lived on and i found out later that only me and a few other white families got invited. I guess its because we werent all cunts and worked 9 hours a day.
>>
>>129568569
yeah of course I know Luxor man, who dont?
Have friends from MES who do charity work there every year. I still haven't been but would love to go on a Nile tour to Aswan.
>>
>>129567022

ive found christian egyptians to be a lot better behaved and less criminal than all the other arabs here (lebanese muslims are the worst). havnt ever met a muslim egyptian though.
>>
>>129567022
>we arent elegibile for refugee statue in the first place
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Neither are the others.

1) How is Egypt?
How do you feel about it's current situation and future? Care to Make Egypt Great Again?

2) What do you think of the whole Egypt Wuz African American stuff?

3) Do you feel Egypt does not get the recognition it deserves as a global local of interest?

Because i heard that if people do not get proper recognition from the great Hollywood they become terrorists and kill everyone. That or the weather or something.

4) Are you a muslim brotherhood goon?
>>
>>129569024
depends which kind man, you have secular muslims and the hardcore conservative ones. The secular ones are much more tolerant and dont really follow their religion and follow more western values and culture. Christian muslims are based af, and you can have much more interesting conversations with.
>>
>>129568676
yeah Egyptians usually sociable and hospitable
do u know their religion?
>>129568938
I made this tour once u will like it it was very nice >>129569024
christian Egyptians are usually well educated and they care about education so much so this normal result , but moderate Egyptian muslims are very good people too
>>129569050
well I dont know why that brits usually hate Egyptians despite we should hate u because that ur government supports muslim brotherhood terrorists, and now Egyptians fight terrorism cause by ur government support so blame them not us
>>
>>129567022
Worked on a Egyptian oil rig in Tanzania, great crew mostly good guys. Chatted about politics, world affairs. Spent two months there. They were hard working and hated Mursi and said how Egypt is flooded with small arms now as buying guns on the street from Libya. All had G3 rifles and hand guns.
>>
File: ImamKhomeiniEgypt2.jpg (55KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ImamKhomeiniEgypt2.jpg
55KB, 500x333px
>>129567146
>>129567459
nice larp
>>129567022
2 of my best friends are Egyptian. Also I've never had a bad experience with an Egyptian with the exception of a half white one who was a massive piece of shit.
Overall I think Egyptians are great people, possibly my favorite nationality of muslims, if not then definitely one of my favorites.
Also Al Azhar is based as fuck.
I wish based Morsi was still Egypt's leader though.
>>
>>129568230

>Met a coptic girl, she was very furious about Ottomans

did many turks move to egypt under the ottomans. when i worked as a bartender we had a security guard who said he was egytian but he looked kind of asian with fair skin, a round head and chinky eyes. thought he might be a turk.
>>
>>129569050
I feel like I'm qualified to answer this but the more egyptians who answer this, the better.

1) Egypt at the moment is fine and is way safer than the western media makes it out to be, it does have its sketchy parts but which places dont? The current presi isn't that great but cares enough about his country, I believe he's more nationalist than globalist, he recently banned a lot of pro-ISIS saudi and Qatar funded news outlets that were trying to provoke civil unrest. Egypt still has a while to go to be great again.

2) This is very argued among Egyptians themselves, most Egyptians I know consider themselves black but historic evidence kinda proves otherwise.

3) Egypt had its heyday multiple times but right now its facing a literal crisis, the pound has went to shit ever since the Arab spring no thanks to the muslim brotherhood. Mubarak, as corrupt as he may have been actually made Egypt great. Now 1 egyptian pound is 50 US cents. It's complete shit. People have become more desperate and try more methods to try to rip you off for cash, especially if you're white.
As far as Hollywood I'm not sure about that.

4) definitely not, most actually have disavowed or dissassociated with them since they were responsible for fucking up the country.
>>
>>129567022

No but I used to know a few in online games, the majority of them were sensitive about their religion and some talked as if they were religious but then if you started talking to them they sounded more agnostic/atheist than anything in private, I was curious about how you guys deal with alcohol and those kind of details that's why we ended up having private convos about religion and so on. I got the idea that in Egypt you have to be suicidal to publicly speak against religion or be some sort of fedora.

Then again I wasn't aware of taqyya back then so I wonder if they were deceiving me now that I think about it
>>
>>129569146
>>129569400

>you have secular muslims and the hardcore conservative ones.

didnt 75% of egyptians vote for the muslim brotherhood before the military took over?
>>
>>129569507
Egyptians love the oil industry and dont really give much of a fuck about global warming and paris climate accord. It's the best way to make money in this country if you want to be successful.
>>
>>129569869
nobody "voted" for them as far as I'm concerned. Mursi simply took advantage of a power vacuum and exploited the peoples naivety for change. In fact, Obama used to visit him a lot before the Arab Spring. There was never any vote in Egyptian politics, there's just backroom politics and coups.
>>
>>129569507
>buying guns in the streets
that very exaggerating, there are black market guns of course like most of countries but not that easy to get a gun , gun rules here are very restricted .
>>129569514
why u wish Morsi is the leader?
>>129569591
not that many but yeah of course
>>129569776
Yes in most places u are will make a fight to speak against religious but u can in private.
Alcohols are available in alcohol stores , but u can drink them in streets must in ur home or a restaurant has alcohol license
>>129569869
No, morsi won by 51% of votes numbers, and most of young men who are caring about revolution didnt go to vote because , it was Morsi vs Shafik, one is a terrorist and the other one is corrupted as fuck
>>
>work with Coptic Christian
>top tier bantz
>hard working
>spoke like three languages
>promised me a job when he opened his own restaurant

One day we were chatting, then he notices our boss and calls him over. I'm stood right there, and he tells my boss to fire me for being racist, apparently I called him "ISIS" and "filthy arab". I pointed out the massive crucifix tattoo on his arm and we all had a laugh. Top lad.
He had a few kids with a mixed race woman and they all came out with the brightest blue eyes.
Wierd.
>>
>>129567022
Met an Egyptian girl in a hotel once. We talked about Egypt and philosophy, but she started ignoring me afterwards. I was absolutely shocked as i was very popular at the time and good at gauging others' interests. She seemed to be proud of being Egyptian.
>>
>>129569947
>It's the best way to make money in this country if you want to be successful.

is the tourist industry picking up again after all the unrest?
>>
>>129567022
A good friend of mine is Coptic Christian, great guy.
>>
>>129570212
I dont understand, he tried to get u fired? xDD
>>129570253
probably she ignored u , because is conservative and she felt that u are seeking sex xD
>>129570325
tourist industry slightly better now but not yet compared to before 2010
>>
>>129570036
>There was never any vote in Egyptian politics, there's just backroom politics and coups.

i was under the impression that there was a national vote held and it was massively in favour of the muslim brotherhood. was it rigged?
>>
>>129570253
>We talked about Egypt and philosophy
kek, you're doing it wrong spaghetti. Egyptian girls only like it when you're being a dick, if you're funny, and want to fuck.
>>
>>129570489
I answered u in the muslims brotherhood votes thing
>No, morsi won by 51% of votes numbers, and most of young men who are caring about revolution didnt go to vote because , it was Morsi vs Shafik, one is a terrorist and the other one is corrupted as fuck
>>
>>129570468
It was his joke, he 'tried' to get people fired but it was only banter. He got along with everyone.
>>
>>129570325
No, tourism has been at a historic low. Last I checked its been down 80% and we've lost over 10 billion dollars over Tourism alone. Thankfully we have a robust agricultural economy which has been our financial backbone since arab spring.
>>
>>129567022
Are Egyptians black?
>>
>>129570202

>No, morsi won by 51% of votes numbers, and most of young men who are caring about revolution didnt go to vote because , it was Morsi vs Shafik, one is a terrorist and the other one is corrupted as fuck

who wouldve the copts voted for?
>>
>>129570576
>banter
that seems Egyptian yeah xD
>>129570619
I cant understand the white black thing, we have the wheat color, are we black? xDD
>>
>>129570202
>why u wish Morsi is the leader?
Sisi is King Salman's puppet and an enemy of Islam like Mubarak, Saddam, Pahlavi, King Salman, Assad, etc.
Imo Morsi was a true Islamist who cared about the Ummah and wasn't a puppet.
But I still think Sisi > Mubarak overall.
>>
>>129570645
Copts voted for Shafik and El sisi
>>
>>129567022
knew an egyptian guy in houston, he was p cool.
we went to punk shows and he had a fat gf.
i think he became a small-plane pilot.
>>
>>129570702
No, Mursi was destroying the country and delivering it to the islamists and a puppet for Qatar and Turkey, and he had the honor to have the biggest protests against him in egypt history
>>
>>129570807
agreed
>>
Most of the Egyptians are Copts, really easy going and nice people. I've met a few Muslim Egyptians and they were just as nice, haven't had a bad experience with them. Plan on visiting Egypt next year to practice my Arabic.
>>
>>129570851
Awesome man! Where you planning on going?
>>
>>129570731
seems like Egyptians get wild abroad xD
>>129570851
Copts are 15% of Egyptians
Where u are going in Egypt? xD
>>
>>129570609

>10 billion dollars

10 billion. holy fuck. the world wants to see mummies and pyramids and you guys have them. guess its not easy to convince everyone its safe and they wont be raped or beheaded by visiting.
>>
>>129570997
>beheaded
this Egypt not saudi arabia xD
>>
>>129567022
Knew a couple of ones, nothing out of the ordinary. I didn't know nor cared about their religion though.
>>
>>129570997
True. Though the Pyramids and Mummies are getting old, there's still some amazing Red Sea resorts here which I highly recommend. Only way to convince people is to change media and to rid ISIS out of Sinai and Cairo.
>>
>>129570807
>and delivering it to the islamists
I am an islamist... so I support this... kinda awk
>and a puppet for Qatar and Turkey
While this is bad Sisi is a puppet for the saudi royal family and the US which is far worse imo.
I don't know much about Qatar's government but I do like Erdogan.
>and he had the honor to have the biggest protests against him in egypt history
Wasn't he elected while Sisi replaced him through a military coup?
>>
>>129570892
Plan on going to Cairo, Alexandria and I also want to go down the Nile a bit as well. Also going to Lebanon at the end of this year, which I am looking forward to.
>>
>>129567022
Only ones I know make good pizza
>>
>>129567022
I have a question : I'm thinking about going to Egypt this summer but I also don't want to get blown up by the religion of peace. What places in Egypt are good to visit and see ancient culture?
>>
>>129567022
checked
had a egyptian mate a while ago, never seen so many couches in a living room
>>
>>129571196
You'll have a pretty good time, prepare to experience the culture shock of your life. I've never been to Alex but heard it's pretty great, very different from Cairo.
>>
Partied with some Egyptians, don't think they were religious. They gave me a bunch of free drugs.
>>
>>129571363
Yeah my dad said the same thing lol, he worked there for nearly 3 years on and off and he said Cairo was crazy. Alexandria is meant to be more chill apparently from what I've heard.
>>
>>129571337
>don't want to get blown up by the religion of peace

They mostly target Coptic churches in sketchy parts of town like Mohandesseen, Mokattam.

Places for ancient culture are: Giza pyramids, Khan el Khalili, El Azhar. If you feel homesick and want something western visit some hotels and high end malls in New Cairo.

I also really recommend red sea resorts such as Hurghada or Sharm.
>>
>>129569597
> As far as Hollywood I'm not sure about that.
Well what i mean by that is that concidering they are We Wuzing while talking about appropriation AND given what you said about people trying to rip each other off and the £ going down.

Why not tap them for appropriation money or look to push out your own products in our beautiful multicultural global village?
Do you guys even have prominent Youtube celebs?
Given the media networks being created in America and the west after Trump that are more Nationalist as opposed to Globalist they might be able to help boost people into prominence and build up a national profile, like Japan has.
>>
>>129571167
>I am an islamist
okay that explains everything

yes it was a coup but a coup the people went to the street asked for, the biggest protests in the Egyptian history was against morsi was even bigger than the 25 jan ones against Mubuark. a coup backed by the people.
>>129571196
dont forget Luxor and Aswan
>>129571271
I wonder why many Egyptians work aboard in the pizza industry even in Italia xD
>>129571337
Luxor, Aswan, Cairo, Alexandria all touristic places are safe , but I advice u to go in winter not summer it will be very hot xD
>>129571361
Typical Egyptian apartment xD
>>129571370
I think many Egyptian get rid of the religious stuff abroad when the peer pressure is gone xD

>>129571435
Cairo is mental xDD but I like its dusty way of fun xD
>>
>>129571645
Cool, yeah would love to go to Luxor & Aswan as well. Question, every Egyptian I see online always seems chronically depressed at the state of their country, is life generally hard for Middle Class Egyptian youths?
>>
>>129567022
Fucked a muslim egyptian girl. Only in the ass though, and it took 1.5 years of only bjs and facials to get that far. Was fun jizzing on her hijab though
>>
>>129571645
>yes it was a coup but a coup the people went to the street asked for, the biggest protests in the Egyptian history was against morsi was even bigger than the 25 jan ones against Mubuark. a coup backed by the people.
Then why was he elected by the popular vote? It's like if Clinton won here and then all the /pol/tards, rednecks, nazis, skinheads, etc went around protesting and got her to step down, and then saying that was a coup "backed by the people" when in reality it was just done by a vocal minority of the people.
>>
>>129571845
Yes and has been increasingly hard. Because of the tough economy Egypt's middle class is shrinking, it's becoming more about the "haves" and the "have nots". If you visit Cairo and go downtown and then to New Cairo you'll see unprecedented wealth disparity like never before.
>>
File: 1496765848501.png (313KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1496765848501.png
313KB, 666x666px
>>129571894
>going on the internet and telling lies
If this was real you wouldn't be posting on /pol/
>>
>>129572002
>when in reality it was just done by a vocal minority of the people.

you can't compare fringe groups in your country to the people in Egypt. We dont have that here.
We have Egyptians and Islamists and there's a big difference.
>>
>>129571845
yeah, especially when the tourism industry got hit after 2011 revolution the unemployment rates increased and the egypt pound price decreased so things got more expensive
>>129571894
>>129571894
this a typical egyptian girl, hymen break is only for the husband xD
>>129572002
not it isnt the same, and I answered that before

Morsi got his votes by the ignorant rural Egyptians who believed that he is the Allah man

protests against Morsi video check its size
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fCqu1hCaNY
>>
>>129572101
Do you think things will eventually get better? My Arabic teacher hates Sisi, thoughts on him? A lot of the Copts I know love him because they say he prevented the Muslim Brotherhood from running the country.
>>
>>129572166
But Morsi won the popular vote... fair to say majority of Egyptians are Islamists or at the least supported him over the alternatives?
>>129572210
>Morsi got his votes by the ignorant rural Egyptians who believed that he is the Allah man
Just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean their votes are illegitimate.
Otherwise it's just fascism
>>
>>129572210
Was it a good idea to float the Egyptian Pound?
>>
>>129572275
your teacher is probably a muslim brotherhood member or islamist
>>129572284
no their votes are worthless and I dont care about ti
that actually the biggest flaw in democracy, you give arrogant people the right to vote and they aren't even educated enough to read probably the name of the candidate
>>129572361
it is hard for the people but it is good for long term recovery
>>
>>129572284
>But Morsi won the popular vote
You keep basing your whole argument on this.
Mursi quickly lost support after his actions began to harm the country and he started breaking promises. He valued Islam over Egypt and the military took action. You already got an answer over the facts of who opposed him (which was a very loud majority) Muslim Brotherhood is outlawed in Egypt now.
>>
>>129567022
Why do Egyptians look a mix between Arab and negro?
>>
I play with one online sometimes
he's okay I guess
>>
>>129572104
This was 10 years ago my man. No idea where she is now.

>>129572210
She gave it up for the next guy she dated, and stopped wearing the hijab at some point too.
>>
>>129572471
I agree with u
>>
File: egyptian.jpg (65KB, 960x675px) Image search: [Google]
egyptian.jpg
65KB, 960x675px
>>129572501
I dont know what europeans usually mean by this look words and I dont care actually about this stuff but this a photo for Egyptian genes
>>
>>129572457
Tbh she seems like a Socialist, pretty sure I remember her saying that lol. She doesn't seem religious, doesn't wear Hijab or anything like that.
>>
Met a few Egyptian girls who were nice and one or two Egyptian guys.

None of them were bad people. Very unlike Gulf state people who are rude as fuck.
>>
>>129567022
Why did you add an eagle to the Second Reich flag?
>>
>>129572617
he defo sounds like a socialist, let me guess: he supported Barack Obama and Sanders and believed that the Arab spring was "democracy" and because Obama became salty over Mursi's overthrow he was as well?

I probably went overboard but that's about it right?
>>
>>129572617
Socialists like to bend for islamists usually and I cant know why
>>
>>129572691
>the Second Reich flag
and turned upside down
>>
>Military dictator stepped down after popular protest
>First democratically elected president was from largest islamic organization
>Another protest forced the president to step down
>A military general from old regime got elected as the next president, he's popular but corrupt as fuck
the same pattern happened in both Indonesia and Egypt
>>
>>129572905
well corrupted way better than islamist
>>
>>129572758
Lol that's really weird, is discrimination against Copts widespread in Egyptian society?
>>
File: refugee-germany-welcome-740x490.jpg (64KB, 740x490px) Image search: [Google]
refugee-germany-welcome-740x490.jpg
64KB, 740x490px
>>129572210
>protests against Morsi video check its size
Egypt is the most populated country in the middle east. It doesn't matter how big the crowd size is, when there are even more people than that who support him. It's about %'s
>no their votes are worthless and I dont care about ti
So you're basically a nazi then
>that actually the biggest flaw in democracy, you give arrogant people the right to vote and they aren't even educated enough to read probably the name of the candidate
Sounds just like the average Trump voter desu.
But I still believe 1 person = 1 vote. To say otherwise would make me an authoritarian fascist. Then I would be no different than the average /pol/tard edgelord.
>>129572471
>Mursi quickly lost support after his actions began to harm the country and he started breaking promises.
Then vote him out in the next election.
>He valued Islam over Egypt and the military took action.
Military suppressing the will of the people.
>You already got an answer over the facts of who opposed him (which was a very loud majority)
Do you have any statistics to back this up or are you just assuming this and making a baseless claim like every Trumptard on this board likes to do.
>Muslim Brotherhood is outlawed in Egypt now.
Quite unfortunate. Inshallah that will change in the future.
>>
>>129572905
>the same pattern happened in both Indonesia and Egypt
If you observe Egypts political past, each president has either been assassinated or overthrown from power. It's very rare to have legitimate politicians here.
>>
>>129572974
no, it is found but not very common
>>
>>129572808
Right, it's a nice flag though, but the Lebanese flag is still the nicest looking flag of the whole region.
>>
>>129573016
yeah I am nazi as fuck with islamists, u wont lecture me about what should happen in my country, we like it this way and we like throwing islamists out of our country, BTW why u left Iran the islamic heaven and went to live in USA?
>>
>>129573016
>Military suppressing the will of the people.
not when it's the people (over 60% who wanted it) hows them stats for ya?
>Then vote him out in the next election.
welcome to Egypt, we want immediate results, we take lying very seriously.
>Quite unfortunate. Inshallah that will change in the future.
very doubtful, military are in full power and have done more to save Egypt than Mursi. That's just how it is brother.
Allah be with you, it's not healthy to obsess over this.
>>
>>129573056
yeah lebanese flag is pretty cool
>>
>>129573195
kek, excellent point. They pontificate and whine like the rest of the liberals over there.
>>
>>129573311
meh this stuff wont work with Egyptians xD
>>
>>129567022
You are shit

Die
>>
>>129567795
>suffering
at least the pussy's clean
>>
>>129572501
>Why do Egyptians look a mix between Arab and negro?

becuase thats what they are. a recent study said the ancient egyptians had a lot less sub saharan blood than modern egyptians though so the WE WUZ american negroes are retarded.
>>
File: kkkpepe.jpg (43KB, 334x750px) Image search: [Google]
kkkpepe.jpg
43KB, 334x750px
>>129567022
>be me
>be in community college
>egyptian QT is in love with me
>lead her on and back out last minute cause I wont race mix with muslim
>she looked like super hot white girl
>she goes to uni with me now and hates me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
>>
What is the general opinion of Gamal Abdel Nasser? Was he a hero or a failure?
>>
>>129573645
well there are different opinions some people like him some not, for me he is a big failure
>>
>>129572966
you'll regret it later, too many lost opportunities in the hand of corrupt government in 10 years
>>129573024
You have your first democratically elected president and you throw him out

You guys says Mursi is bad, but at least he didn't go full Erdogan seizing military power and sending top generals to prison.
>>
>>129573195
>we like it this way and we like throwing islamists out of our country
Who's this "we"? Majority of Egyptians voted for Morsi :D
>BTW why u left Iran the islamic heaven and went to live in USA?
I'm here for school
>>129573214
>not when it's the people (over 60% who wanted it) hows them stats for ya?
Do you have a source to back that up or are you just making it up as you go along?
>very doubtful, military are in full power and have done more to save Egypt than Mursi. That's just how it is brother.
No king rules forever akhi. Like the illegal occupation of Palestine this is just another ugly page in history that will be overturned inshallah.
>Allah be with you, it's not healthy to obsess over this.
I agree akhi :D
>>
>>129573645
He was generally a pretty good guy, he helped revolutionise Egypt's economy and westernise it more which helped diplomatic relations with UK and US. Sad he was killed by islamic extremists.
>>
>>129573564
kek, but muslims aren't a race
>>
>>129573734
>you'll regret it later, too many lost opportunities in the hand of corrupt government in 10 years
trust me, we wont.
>You guys says Mursi is bad, but at least he didn't go full Erdogan seizing military power and sending top generals to prison.
He was this close, that's why the military overthrew him. Because he thought he owned them.
>>
>>129572605

so egyptians are 14% sub saharan. so if egyptians are black that would mean african americans are white because they are more than 15% european on average.
>>
>>129573734
he was going to do what is worse than Erdogan, but he didnt take enough chance
>>
>>129573826
Exactly!
>>
>>129573829
well I know some of people here care much about the skin color thing but I dont , most of Egyptians have the wheat color skin I dont know if u consider that black or white
>>
>>129573736
so the islamic heaven wasnt good enough to offer u good schools in ur country?
>we
are the Egyptians, you iranian mind ur buisness in ur country, I wont give u a chance to try to lecture what wwe should do in our country
>>
>>129573056
>but the Lebanese flag is still the nicest looking flag of the whole region.

a christmas tree. nicest looking flag. lel no. the ireali flag is better.
>>
>>129574152
>so the islamic heaven wasnt good enough to offer u good schools in ur country?
The top universities in the US are the top universities in the world. Of course I will go to one of the top schools in the world if I am able to. I would be a fool not to.
>I wont give u a chance to try to lecture what wwe should do in our country
Again with the "we". You are but an individual, your voice is worth as much as any other individual Egyptians. You do not speak for an entire country.
Every Egyptian I have talked too hates Sisi and loves Morsi. Collective there voices account for much more than yours.
>>
>>129567022
I have been acquainted with one Eqyptian in my life...Hassan, early 90s when I lived in Miami. Nothing bad to say about him; good guy, hard worker, sharp mind. He was/is Muslim...didn't seem to be a extremely devout.
>>
>>129574001

a lot of african americans claim ancient egypyians where black sub saharans and dont know the country is full of brown mediterranean people who dont have big lips and curly ringlet hair or they claim the arabs killed the original inhabitants and replaced them.
>>
>>129574561
>Every Egyptian I have talked too hates Sisi and loves Morsi. Collective there voices account for much more than yours.
confirmation bias kek, come to Egypt and talk to real Egyptians. They all agree that better Sisi than Mursi.

Masr > Iran
>>
>>129574857
all of that are bullshits 65% of current Egyptians are mediterranean so not replaced by arabs. arabs genes are only 18%
>>
>>129574561
>Every Egyptian I have talked too hates Sisi and loves Morsi. Collective there voices account for much more than yours.
confirmation bias kek, come to Egypt and talk to real Egyptians. They all agree that better Sisi than Mursi. And I've spoken to much more "collective voices" than you have.

Masr > Iran
>>
>>129574971
This.
>>
>>129574971
>confirmation bias kek, come to Egypt and talk to real Egyptians. They all agree that better Sisi than Mursi.
The Egyptian people spoke when they elected Morsi. And since the muslim brotherhood is banned that is just suppression of the people's will. If history has taught anything its that suppressing the will of the people never turns out well. I fear it is only a matter of time until the Egyptian people rise up against their western backed unelected government once again.
>>
>>129575377
ok lets throw a bet, and we will see ;)
>>
>>129575377
>The Egyptian people spoke when they elected Morsi.
We've already been through this. Quit repeating your same talking point.

> I fear it is only a matter of time until the Egyptian people rise up against their western backed unelected government once again.

That's your opinion. Mursi was western backed by Obama.

You're too ideologically possessed to see how wrong you are both politically and historically.

Good luck honestly, you're going to need it.
>>
>>129567022
>we arent elegibile for refugee statue
what if you tell them you're syrian child who accidentally is half nigger
>>
File: 1333491537011.jpg (52KB, 182x187px) Image search: [Google]
1333491537011.jpg
52KB, 182x187px
>>129567022
I met a Coptic christian in church once. He was pretty down to earth and based.
>>
>>129575878
wont work will ask u some local questions about syria so they will check u are syrian or claiming
that u are syrian xD
>>
>>129575470
That would be useless akhi. And gambling is haram. The only thing to do is to wait and see what Allah wills.
>>129575529
>We've already been through this. Quit repeating your same talking point.
It's a fact though. What you or I say will not change that fact.
>That's your opinion. Mursi was western backed by Obama.
And then Sisi was backed by Obama once Morsi proved he wouldn't play puppet.
>You're too ideologically possessed to see how wrong you are both politically and historically.
I don't think so
>Good luck honestly, you're going to need it.
Right back at you akhi :D
>>
>>129575896
nice until now no much negativity about Egyptians =D
>>129576039
>And then Sisi was backed by Obama once Morsi proved he wouldn't play puppet.

LOOOOOOL, Elsisi was backed by Obama? that why Obama cut the military aid for Egypt after removing Morsi xD
>>
>>129576210
Sisi is King Salman's puppet which also makes him america's puppet. And he serves US interests perfectly.
And I don't mind Obama all that much desu. I think he was the best president since Jimmy Carter. But in comparison to Trump, the Bush's, Reagan, and Clinton who are the worst bunch in history that still isn't saying much.
>>
>>129577378
>And I don't mind Obama all that much desu. I think he was the best president since Jimmy Carter.
>best
then talking with u is pointless
>>
>>129577673
I just prayed Fajr so I'm going to sleep anyways. Assalamu alaikum akhi ;)
>>
>>129571645
>I wonder why many Egyptians work aboard in the pizza industry even in Italia

Can confirm they're quite popular in the baking business -not just pizza- apparently in parts of northern italy they're trusted as being very good at it.

When I used to live in Milan I knew one wich lifted very hard and used to say Islam would ultimately conquest Europe, he didn't understand how we could eat pork but did enjoy west at the same time, not a bad person but not someone I could trust entirely.

Another one owned a kebab shop, we discussed politics a bit and he said being happy in Italy despite being a graduate in economics but working in his restaurant, he obviously didn't like we joining forces with the US destroying Iraq, which I agreed with.

Another one was a female colleague whose married an Italian guy, she was pretty fun and relaxed I had a crush on her but being married was a no go.

Also your pizza dough tend to be flat and crunchy as your flat bread -I can't recall it's name- nevertheless I had kebab / pizza shops to bake my special halal pizza recipe : spinach + felafel + sesame oil, I miss it so fucking much =(
>>
>>129581449
falafel in pizza? xD that new xD
well actually italy has the biggest numbers of Egyptians in Europe around of 40% of them lives in Italy, I have many family members who lives in italy from years and even they have son and daughters with italian nationality now, I actually love italy too, I visited it before and I want to visit it again :D
>>
>>129567022
I work at an Egyptian-owned shoarma restaurant. Very nice people. Very generous. Always give me free food and stuff. The father is a bit pious but he never bothers me with religion even though I said Im atheist and I drink beer often. His sons are my friends and they drank beer with me before and soon again after they finish Ramadan lol. I also met my boss wife and daughters and played with his grand kids, they say Im their family xd
>>
>>129583046
>they drank beer with me before and soon again after they finish Ramadan lol
LOOL typical xDDD
>>
>>129567022
I worked with a Coptic Egyptian girl a couple years ago. She looked Mexican but was kinda cute and she had big tits.

>she hated mudslimes and said they were savages back in Egypt
>arranged marriage with successful Egyptian Chad
>>
>>129567022

friends with an egyptian girl for a while. med student in boston. completely secular. sometimes very sexular! said she would always get in trouble with 'morality police' or something like that - when she'd go home to visit. only her parents stayed in egypt. rest of brothers and sisters lived in europe/usa.
>>
>>129583888
well we are mediterranean so have skin color similar of mexicans .
but to be fair not all muslims are savages but the savages has higher voice
>>129584211
not much problems with police than problems with the society itself
>>
File: 1480714800355.jpg (47KB, 540x701px) Image search: [Google]
1480714800355.jpg
47KB, 540x701px
>>129567022
ive never meet an Egyptian thx 4 that Egypt
>>
>>129567022
My wife's SO is a a tall Egyptian man, he can run really fast and gives me piggybacks to work every day.
>>
>>129585022
>piggybacks
I doubt that u r talking about Egyptian
>>
>>129578127
Godamn pakis
>>
>>129567022

Met a few.. the one i knew the most is a druggy hippie.
>>
>>129567022
They're probably the most introverted Arabs tbqh.
>>
What do you egyptians think of kurds like iran and iraq?
>>
>>129586508
Egyptians arent arabs
>introverted
Why? egyptians usually are very social people
>>129586831
most of Egyptians think nothing of them negatively or positively, it isn't our case
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.