[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did black "culture" infect our youth so easily

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: wigger.jpg (85KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
wigger.jpg
85KB, 540x720px
How did black "culture" infect our youth so easily? What do we do to combat this? I can't imagine something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ytmy7WBbVY existing 30 or even 20 years ago.
>>
American culture is largely just African-American culture. AA's have always been innovators in music.

They created damn near every major Western music genre (e.g. Jazz, Blues, Rock, R&B, Hip-Hop, etc.) overall.
>>
>>129563250
whats worse is even if you grew up in the ghetto with everyone saying nigga nigga nigga all around you, if you were white and somehow managed to leave the ghetto, everyone thinks youre an ignorant racist when you like nigger slip, when in actuality you're a cultured racist just like all the people in the ghetto.
>>
>>129563250
>or even 20 years ago
Oh it existed 20 years ago. It really blew up in the mid-90s with gangsta rap and Death Row records.
>>
>>129563250
Rap music can be catchy and entertaining at times. Hell, Migos is half clicks and whistles and half drug dealing criminal shit, and I admit I enjoy some of their songs.
>>
MTV. MTV. MTV. MTV.
>>
Poor people with no common sense or guidance.
>>
>>129563250
>How did black "culture" infect our youth so easily?

the electronic jew, you dipshit. turn off the fucking television.
>>
>>129564155
>They trying their damnedest to get the government to cover basic living for the poor with THEIR taxes

Could white people take blanket credit for creating blues and subsequently rock since niggers wouldn't have had the blues if it weren't for slavery?
>>
>>129563250
Jews promote blacks like crazy. Modern country music was a psyop to make whites hate themselves.
>>
>>129564385
>It really blew up in the mid-90s with gangsta rap and Death Row records.
Yeah. The one good thing rap introduced me to, was great 60s and 70s music...ya know, the shit that rappers sampled [spoiler]stole[/spoiler].
>>
Gangsta rap with cool noises mashed-up with metal in the form of Limp Bizkit created wiggerdome. Eminem made everyone tolerant with whites in the blacks world. Our youth were denied our own culture.
>>
File: Wigger.jpg (82KB, 456x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wigger.jpg
82KB, 456x600px
>>129563250
>>
File: rapculture.jpg (804KB, 1582x1627px) Image search: [Google]
rapculture.jpg
804KB, 1582x1627px
>>
The young mind is very impressionable. If authority/media tells kids niggers are cool, don't be surprised when kids think nigger shit is cool.

I remember when I was in high school in the early 2000's any white person that listened to rap was labeled a wigger and laughed at by whites and blacks. Now I've noticed almost every younger white person I see, especially around my gf's college campus are swag wiggers that blast nigger rap from their cars with no shame.

The media has a stronger effect than you think
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (89KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
89KB, 1024x768px
>>129563250

Hip-hop started as an anti-government pro-black movement. The jews that run the music industry took the genre and flipped it into promoting luciferianism and degeneracy. They took the weapon pointed at them and turned it against its own people. Then they appointed Eminem to unleash it into the white communities. My country has been worse for it ever since.
>>
File: RadicalChic.jpg (132KB, 232x492px) Image search: [Google]
RadicalChic.jpg
132KB, 232x492px
>>129563250
Jews. literally Jews.
The culture industry.
This is also why they are trying to make Hollywood into some champion for civil rights stm. Because they are tryingto retain market share and focus on their own culture industry, a method of societal control.

They even go so far as to say that if people are not in their films and everyone pays them lots of money to see someone hop around for an hour then they will become terrorists.

Thisone knows>>129565086

t. Media studies student that was pissed the university level was just leftwing propaganda and that i learned more at the sixthform level.
>>
>>129563250
Social media + everything white is bad + everything black is cool

Kids are basically potatoes, all you need is a good psychologist think tank to push an agenda via vapid celebrities to influence them.
>>
>>129564885
I laughed and then got sad
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.