[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>> http://bild.de/regional/berlin/berl in/das-skan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1494574329608.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1494574329608.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>> http://bild.de/regional/berlin/berlin/das-skandal-urteil-von-cottbus-52141754.html
>> mfw sharia law coming soon

Germanistan

Yes
>>
>>129562774
Are germans so arrogant they think people understand their moon runes?
There's only one international language and that's American.
>>
>>129563034
DAS RIGHT
>>
>>129563034
B8
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-12-17-42-45.png (802KB, 870x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-12-17-42-45.png
802KB, 870x1400px
He killed his Muslim wife. Was the court really wrong to rule that it wasn't murder?

>The Chechen was initially charged with murder. But the Cottbus court did not see any "lower motive" - and thus no murder mark.
>The chairman Frank Schollbach (51) in his reasoning: jealousy is a low motivation for local values. But it was doubtful whether the accused had recognized this fact. For he had "been arrested to his Muslim faith, which he had lived all his life."
>>
>>129563665

this is exactly why we need the old testament back, eye for an eye. This is also why the bible is superior to the Koran.
We are now literally at a stage where eye for an eye is a better system of justice than what we have now.
>>
Sorry I'll try to translate

Story is this guy killed his wife by stabbing her and throwing her out of the window because he was jealous and thought she had betrayed him

This guy should have been deported a month ago before he murdered his wife but police did not find him at that point in time

This is a straight murder but this german court declared that the man did not know that in Germany you are not allowed to kill your wife but his strong islamic belief lead to this tragedy and because he is so religious the court judged this cas as homicide and so this piece of human trash will not even have to sit out 50% of the time in prison he should be locked away (life sentence in Germanistan is a joke anyways)
>>
>>129562774
I'm starting to think that sharia law would literally be an improvement over the orwellian shithole called BRD.
>>
I'm sorry Germany, you can always move here in Majorca. I'll have your sangria bucket ready.
>>
>>129562774
Why? Why are Germans moust cucked?
Murder is part of Islam tradition?
Same with Jihad. Just tradition. They still dont know they cant do it. Ohh muslims. Our special kids.

How do you gemand cucks even expect to have any respect if you let this shit hapen?
Everybody will try fuck you over, becose you are weak.
>>
>>129564980
m8 the last 2 years destroyed any hope I had that this piece of shit country can be saved.Or the people for that matter. They are an evolutionary deadend, like the Dodo, unfit to live in this world.

Sad that it will end this way, but what can you do against such unbound cuckoldry.

>>129564923
Thanks, but I think I'll just fuck off towards Slavcountry.
>>
>>129564227
>when you're so into equality that you reduce sentences for people of violent crimes but only because they belonged to a certain religion
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.