[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reason healthcare is so expensive is because we force insurance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1497030548294.jpg (104KB, 1080x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1497030548294.jpg
104KB, 1080x1099px
The reason healthcare is so expensive is because we force insurance to pay for non emergency procedures. Healthcare expenses should be payed out of pocket. If they were their would be pressure to lower costs. Also America's licensing programs for doctors are 2 years longer than in Europe decreasing the supply of doctors and increasing their labor cost.
>>
>>129562249
I want to put my dick between these breasts...
>>
>>129562385
This
But isn't wearing a flag as clothing a sin or something for burgers
>>
>>129562249
Also Hospitals will charge you for whatever they can get out of you, rather than standardized profitable pricing. For example if you have insurance they will charge more than if you don't on the basis that they know they can reliably get the money.

Having a welfare state for all this "multicultural" enclave tumors that take more than they give both culturally and financially doesn't really help...
>>
>>129562249
>Healthcare expenses should be payed
>payed
>their would be pressure
>their would
Try this shit again in a couple of hours. And before you do, get an adult to proofread it.
>>
>>129562462
And no it's not. Plenty people do it. I'm sure there's some sort of weird technicality around it I'm not aware of, but having the design on a piece of clothing isn't a big deal at all
>>
>>129562249
you solved it
>>
>>129562249
Its a lot more than that.

Here's the best solution I've found:

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=231949
>>
They charge ridiculous amounts because they know that insurance companies will foot most of the bill.
>>
>>129562249
It's expensive because you DON'T FORCE insurance companies, you allow them freedom to decide and they will always want to decide to make money off of you.
>>
>>129562524
well it's pretty late here.
>>
>>129563101
Why would insurance want to pay more. They can't pay less because of legislation and that inflates the price.
>>
>strict import regulations
>no tort reform
Globally, regulations over production of medical goods is super intense too. Also, no restrictions (or alternatively an uninformed populace) when it comes to treatment methods that don't work.
But, ultimately, people are willing to pay for expensive new treatements no matter how small the benefit because they're desperate, and something new is always appearing on the market, so costs will always be high.
>>
>>129562462
Only if it's an actual flag and not just a design
>>
>>129563791
New stuff always costs more this isn't different form other industries and doesn't explain why healthcare costs are so high.
>>
>>129562249
The reason healthcare is so expensive is because A) the government encourages monopolies and prevents competition, because muh bribes; and B) pre-existing conditions being forcibly covered by Obongo.

If you weigh 400 lbs and have been eating a box of brownies for dinner for the last 10 years, you do not need to get health insurance for the same price a young healthy man pays. That is, to be frank, fucking retarded. That is what "pre-existing conditions" means. It means fat fucks get to pay the same amount even thought they cost 10x as much.

Convince everyone you know the simple and obvious logic of not covering everyone with pre-existing conditions for the same price as healthy people.

It's like if fire insurance costed the same for everyone regardless of risk. Doesn't matter if your yard is filled with flammable trash, that's a "pre-existing condition." You get to pay the same price as anyone else. Oh, your house burned down? Here's your payout! Yay free money!

I'm sure that wouldn't make fire insurance rates go up....right? Derp.
>>
>>129564987
New stuff coupled with desperation.
Not many industries exist that provide the sort of promise that healthcare does: prolonging the inevitable. As you age it really becomes the one thing that people are greedy for. But yes, it could be cheaper for the same points OP made and the others in my post
>>
The best thing we can do is tell the entire world to fuck off. For real. Faggot ass Europeans want us to come save them again. Fuck Europe. Fuck them, let Russia have the. We have our own bullshit to deal with.
>>
>>129562249

I'm going to screencap this and when OP gets hit with a $250,000 bill for injuries he got in a car accident I'm going to spam it in every thread he posts in.
>>
>>129562249

Education, Home, Car, Healthcare, retirement.

Pretty much everything required to live in the United States now is pay-to-play long term financial indenturement.

Which sucks but it's just the way things are.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.