[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me if this is right or wrong? What exactly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1435944588424.jpg (45KB, 480x463px) Image search: [Google]
1435944588424.jpg
45KB, 480x463px
Can someone explain to me if this is right or wrong?

What exactly is this graph indicating?

Arguments for/against the validity of this graph?
>>
>violent crime statistics
Doesn't mean shit because american law endorcement and juducial systems are known to discriminat against people of colour. The number of crimes committed by people of colour is artificially inflated because they are persecuted more for the same crime compared to white people.
>>
>>129559518
It means that race alone is the best indicator by far of predisposition toward violent crime

So when a koolaid drinking retard says 'muh poverty' 'muh education' 'muh location', they are wrong.

Race determines violent crime rate.
>>
>>129559761
BS.

Anyone with common sense, who has lived around niggers knows they are criminal by nature.
>>
>>129559853
But the poverty also correlates with race, so doesn't that skew the statistic? I'm playing devil's advocate because that is the argument being made against me
>>
>>129559518
Warrior aka chimpout gene + lower IQ and less empathy
>>
>>129559853
Is there some way they isolated the race variable and showed it correlates best? Because doesn't the fact that other things corelate with race make it not the ultimate cause?
>>
>>129559518
Pearson's correlation coefficient (r); measured as a weak correlation (+-0.3), medium correlation (+-0.5) and strong correlation (+-0.7). These are nonparametric tests and need to be interpreted after conducting the a parametric test
>>
>>129559942
Black criminality persists at every income and educational level man, they adjust for black poverty but the violence correlation is still huge
>>
>>129559518
in general correlation does not imply causation.
Statistical analysis in general will attempt to find multicollinearity and Autocorrelation to clean up the noise, for example there is high correlation between race and high school dropout rate and dropout rate and unemployment which in turn create poverty which breeds more dropouts and NEETfags.
The main objective of this analysis would be to find the root cause.
In this case the leading factor seems to be racial makeup which triggers the rest.
You can also notice the povert+unemployment due to billy bob and the rest of the rural and suburban redneck retards in the graph but their weighted average is a lot lower because they are a bigger demographic.
Hope that helps you, anon!
>>
>>129559761
No, violent crime is prosecuted very fairly, it's just that the perpetrators are not an equal cross-section of society.
>>
>>129560222
And white people commit the same crimes but get shorter sentences that are less harsh, while black minors are far more often tried as adults while white adults get the 'just a kid who didn't know better' argument trotted out in their favor a lot.

Sure, nigs are violent, but there's still a fair bit of bias.
>>
>>129560217
this is indeed correct but they are applied in different fields differently, for example in economics a weak correlation of +-0.3 is considered significant and above +-0.5 is key factor, different for every field. >0.5 is big, consider that IQ is considered hereditary and has about 0.7 to 0.75 correlation to parents and the rest is mixed factors (about 0.15-0.2 are related to income and education)

>>129559761
nice bait leaf
>>
>>129560468
Black accused usually treat the judge, jury, police and even their own lawyers with no respect. They create the bias with their attitudes.
>>
>>129559761
>>129560468
Wrong, the bias in criminal justice is in favor of non-whites. The problem is the very people of color dogma you're both spouting. Which justifies non-white crimes as the result of unproven systematic oppression. This leads to a variety of problems that distort violent crime reporting.

To protect the narrative non-white violent offenders are outright underreported or reported as white. For those actually reported on non-whites tend to get shorter sentences, their crimes are more likely to be reduced to a lesser offense in a plea deal, and cases involving non-white perpetrators are more likely to be thrown out for legal technicalities.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.