[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're on your way to work on a Monday morning when thi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

You're on your way to work on a Monday morning when this happens:

https://streamable.com/ltlj3

What do?
>>
I go when the light's green.
>>
>>129555968
Welcome to Florida. Those niggas look well behaved actually.
>>
>>129556273
There are tons of niggers there though and it's Atlanta. If you run a bunch of them over, the rest are probably going to ride after you and bust a cap in your ass. Not to mention the dude filming you.

>>129556394
That's Georgia though.
>>
This is a common occurrence. They usually ride through little five points at 5ish. All the punks congregate there. It's a nest of degeneracy.
>>
>>129555968
Implying they are awake in the morning
>>
Every time I visit philly i pray for the chance to hit one of these fucks. My car is old and replaceable and could think of no better send-off.
>>
>>129555968
I'm a cop so I would stop them for driving against red light
But because this is in America and they are black I would just shoot them and have a donut
>>
>>129557418
You gonna stop all 200 of them?
>>
File: berserkers.jpg (243KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
berserkers.jpg
243KB, 820x820px
>>129558231

He is a Swede. Maybe he plans to go all viking berserker on them.
>>
>>129555968
None of those four wheelers or dirt bikes were street legal at all
>>
>>129557418
Im a cop too, and if you think these niggers would ever stop for you then youve never met a nigger.
>>
>>129555968
THIS CAME FROM REDDIT. ITS LIKE A 5 MINUTE VIDEO OF NIGGERS RIDING THROUGH A REDLIGHT ON BIKES QUADS AND LIKE 4 CARS.

THEY ALL CALL THEM PEOPLE, and ask, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THESE "PEOPLE" DID THIS.

I SAID YOU MEAN, THE NIGGERS?

banned.
>>
>>129555968
Why is it all dirt bikes and ATVs ?
Where the fast boyz at ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3DLvdYa-6k
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.