[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that niggers are breeding like rats. And that apefrica

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Reminder that niggers are breeding like rats. And that apefrica will eventually get rich because of their commodities and automated technology to extract them.

The human race is doomed when these apes start to migrate.
>>
Africa will never be rich. They don't know what to do with their recourses. Their local warlords will just continue to sell their shit for pennies on the dollar.

Their breeding is out of control though
>>
>>129549500
With the white man's tech, they can figure anything out....
>>
>>129549630
Just like they figured out how to run South Africa?
>>
>>129549236
No. They will be (and pretty much already are) a colony of China. And Chinese don't give a fuck about PC cancer. Africa is fucked like it's never been fucked before.
>>
>>129549236
STOP FEEDING NIGGERS

SEND BOMBS NOT AID
>>
>>129549500
... and without foreign aid, the breeding will normalize within a generation. Leave them alone and they go back to tribes in huts/chinese slave continent.
>>
>>129549929
This. At least whites had a vague notion of the white mans burden. China doesn't give a fuck about its own people, let alone African niggers.
>>
>>129549236

Slaves for the Chinese overlords. Tfw Africans realize they had it good under whitey rule
>>
>>129549918
Imagine a thousand Detroits over mud huts. Technology makes things so easy even niggers can build something.
>>
Don't worry. China's been buying up African land like crazy the past 10 years. I think they will .... handle..... the African population.
>>
You guys are such retards, if you seriously think that the current socioeconomic paradigm is going to continue without complete ecological devastation and catastrophe, you need to read a book.

Africa will starve long before their population gets that high, as will most of the world in the coming decades. Remember that even the richest countries are just two failed crop cycles away from complete breakdown.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.