[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>52% white >The vehicle through which the jews enter the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: america.jpg (253KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
253KB, 1600x1200px
>52% white
>The vehicle through which the jews enter the world
>responsible, at least indirectly, for the refugees flooding Europe
>less than 50% white among children
>center of materialism and modern degeneracy
>basically responsible for all the political problems we have today
>42 million, yes 42 MILLION niggers
>more jews per capita than any other nation other than Israel
>millions of mexicans
>even the intelligent immigrants we import are non-white, soon we'll be brazil ruled by a jew-asian elite
Can we have an honest conversation, without rationalization or deflections with 'muh rural areas' about America's future, and why, America, on the whole, is shitty?
>>
File: 72.gif (276KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
72.gif
276KB, 500x375px
Don't feel bad, we fucked the world up as well.
>>
File: 1490237663429.jpg (102KB, 422x408px) Image search: [Google]
1490237663429.jpg
102KB, 422x408px
>>129540778
>54 million spics
>>
File: pol119.jpg (69KB, 697x396px) Image search: [Google]
pol119.jpg
69KB, 697x396px
>>129541198
Like you can talk, LEAF.
>>
>>129540778
You forgot to put on your proxy you defeatist cuck

le >52% is literally yurocuck propaganda to make themselves feel better about their daily bombings. They wouldn't dare come here and say that bullshit.

Btw its >87%* and growing not including hispanic "whites" ;)
>>
>>129541707
87%? Are you insane? That number is nowhere near accurate.
Just checked wikipedia, as per the 2010 census, the number of non-hispanic whites is 63.7%. The number has most certainly not gotten higher.
>>
>>129542592
you completely ignored the fact the youngest generation is majority minority as well.
>>
File: Naturalization-Ceremony-U-002.jpg (43KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Naturalization-Ceremony-U-002.jpg
43KB, 620x372px
>>129540778
America really does suck. I live is south Florida and there are niggers, spics and kikes EVERYWHERE and all the White people here are despondent and I've lost all hope.

I really can't stand the 'land of the free, home of the brave' and 'America is the shining city on the hill' propaganda, this country is pure shit.
>>
>>129540778
It begins with whites as a whole beginning to collectively take back what is their's, and it begins with a removal of the Jew from America and our politics. Like a tick that's gone unnoticed, they've gotten fat and lazy. We must do something lest we see our nation fall to the non-white hordes.
>>
>>129542592
>>129542720
Yea that retards obviously a newfag
>>
>>129541038
A chip off the old block, I guess.
>>
>>129545082
Whites are not going to rise up... mass immigration provides cheap labor and inflated stock values, all the rich Whites won't give that up. As long as nothing happens rich Whites, they won't ever care.
>>
>>129545287
Been here since before you were born friendo
>>
>>129545287
>>129542720
>>129542592
NYC, LA, Detroit, Chicago, etc are not the real America.
>>
>>129545541
>rich whites
You mean Jews? The ones who make up the majority of the rich people in many European countries? That's why we have to remove the Jew from our nation because of what they do to us.
>>
>>129545793
I'm talking about rich WHITE people, as is WASPs, who still have power and influence, they just don't care about anything but financial gain.
>>
>>129546184
A movement that could unite all whites within a country would be needed then. They can be made to care again.
>>
>>129540778
Stop whining and swallowing losers' propaganda. The only reason we have so many internal problems is because Americans have been conditioned to feel guilty about being number one. Why should you feel guilty about living in the nation your ancestors built, the one that leads world politics, the one that effectively controls the fate of the planet? All other countries have proven that they are too incompetent to rule. America has risen to its rightful place at the top, and that is where it should stay, unless you want to see the world devolve into yet another endless series of genocides.

You can whinge about demographics all you want, I don't really care. All that matters is emphasizing American exceptionalism and ensuring that only the competent hold the reins of power. That is still well within the grasp of the American people to ensure, and in fact is imperative for ensuring the future of America. Demographics only change in response to the efficiency of reproduction rates. As welfare dries up, it becomes less and less possible for the drains on society to produce more offspring. Some states have been lost to demographic shifts, certainly. But it's unlikely that they will remain lost forever, and in the meanwhile we can continue producing generations that understand that America's position as Earth's arbiter is one that it has earned and has a responsibility to maintain.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.