[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What has happened to the British people? They once owned so much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_25812-images1020688614.png (7KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25812-images1020688614.png
7KB, 190x265px
What has happened to the British people? They once owned so much of the world, but are now being invaded. The people are doing nothing to help themselves.
>>
I think it has to do with genetics
>>
British culture or western culture in general reached the decadence phase.
Next one is destruction.
>>
What is happening to UK is what is called as KARMA. Nothing will happen/change until they have paid the price back.
>>
The British people and the people of Europe were warriors. So when you were looking for a mate who would you be looking for? A warrior of course.
>>
But as society progressed in the western world a warrior was needed less. But in the middle east the warrior was still needed. The western world advanced and sold it's knowledge to those who have not earned it. So you have this warrior culture and these people breed for war lifted up to a status they wouldn't have achieved on their own
>>
>>129539689
Germans and their autism
america and their Judaism
British and our arrogance
is what killed the empire
>>
In the west the trait has been put in prisons or silenced by the more docile. Now the warriors have come for pay back and the west thinks they can be reasoned with. They don't understand how to think like them they just aren't breed for it. Until the warriors of the west rise up and fight for their countries they will continue to loss.
>>
>>129539689
At first it was all fun and songs. The tune has changed now.

https://youtu.be/olmQXDpqmmg
>>
jesus christ you actually are fucking dingbats arent you

JC4PM
>>
>>129539988
for you sake man I hope. Otherwise Ahmed is going to ruin you all.
>>
>>129541777
< liberalism and jews

I fixed that for you mohammed
>>
>>129539689
Viking genes mutated to cuck-as-much as-you can genes. Just look Sweden
>>
>>129540165
Fuck off, Leroy!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.