[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to all the republicans out there, why did you guys choose Trump?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Election-Debate.jpg (64KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
Election-Debate.jpg
64KB, 640x481px
to all the republicans out there, why did you guys choose Trump? there are plenty of other BETTER candidates to pick from. i can understand potato head jeb and rat Ted are unpopular. but why not Kasich or Rubio?
the only real momentum trump got was at the beginning of the race, where he was the only one to publicly shame the Bush for the Iraq war. but when his scams and lying personality were revealed i honestly expected his polls to plummet. why did it stay up?
>>
File: 1494981487121.png (44KB, 593x285px) Image search: [Google]
1494981487121.png
44KB, 593x285px
>>129534691
>Leaf
>Shilling for #GeezOhMan

In other news, water is wet and OP is a faggot.
>>
>>129535272
how am i shilling? it is completely illogical to vote for a person with such a bad reputation.
>>
>>129534691
The wall, Muslim ban, acknowledging our trade deficit, telling other countries to pay up for us defending them, shitting on NAFTA, bring back our jerbs, etc. If you caught adverts for the other candidates they were all carbon copies of each other (we must stop Islamic terrorism, improve economy, trusted leader). In the end everything, "scandals" included, else was just background noise that no one but the media and pollsters paid attention to.
And Rand was too low energy.
>>
>>129534691

We voted with our middle finger raised in a great big "UP YOURS" by choosing Trump as our candidate. We were sending a message to mainstream establishment Republicans that we were tired of their shit and we were going elsewhere.
>>
>>129534691
True but but they probably couldn't win plus the media didn't even gave them any attention.
According to Wikileaks the DNC told the media to give "unelectable" candidates like Trump, Cruz, Carson huge amounts of media attention.
Trump had high name-recognition, personality, celebrity-status and was an outsider. He also was one of the only candidates to attack the PC-culture, Carson did too which is why he nearly became the frontrunner for a while.
>>
>>129534691
>better
>cuckservative
Is there a reason not to line all Young Republicunts up against the wall and let lefties and righties take turns shooting you non-lethally until you bleed out? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>129535925
and what would a muslim ban accomplish? he didn't include the most important natural muslim nation saudi arabia, nor proxy muslim from european nations. terrorist can still come to your country regardless.
idk about NAFTA, but so far the only up he brought to the economy is the stock market, not jobs.
>>
>>129536562
Not in his Executive Order, but during the campaign he called for a complete shutdown of Muslims coming into the country at different points. Remember the context of your question when answering. This is about his polls during the campaign, not his current state.
>>
>>129537843
oh yeah, i guess his bs does deserve more credit than i give him.
>>
>>129534691
>there are plenty of other BETTER candidates to pick from
no there wasn't.
>>
File: lKz3QOK.png (161KB, 1224x378px) Image search: [Google]
lKz3QOK.png
161KB, 1224x378px
>>129534691
Trump is a living, walking, talking meme. He's 4chan incarnate. So goes the way of the Cambodian fire swallowing mecha-porcelain doll board, so goes the way of the internet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.