[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a man >Have testosterone so you stay fit >Oh fug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>be a man
>Have testosterone so you stay fit
>Oh fug I wanna be a girl now, but I don't want to grow a beard and look like a dude
>Start taking hormones and block test
>low test makes your BMR go down and lose muscle mass, burn less calories at rest
>Get fat as fuck

CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.
>But... but... muh social construct
Enjoy being a fat fuck with a loose asshole who has to wear a wig when you are 30 trans-scum
>>
All traps end up looking like fat guys with a wig and fake tits when they reach their late 20s.
They kill themselves soon after.
>>
>>129533862
Makes it look more feminine desu, could just be an ugly soccer mom now.
>>
File: whoa.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>129533862
>Tfw I went to college with that chick
>>
>>129533862
It's bad for women when they get older just image how it is for a man pretending to be a woman
>The train wreck our society will become as these people age and are scrapped off the streets as they mass suicide will be a sight for the gods
>>
>>129533862
wow hes looking rough
>>
>>129533862
Uh, more of this girl?
>>
File: h.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>129534133
>that chick
you mean dude?
>>
File: IMG_3250.png (750KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3250.png
750KB, 720x1280px
only ugly traps match with me :( i threw out the super and got nothing
>>
File: her.png (273KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
her.png
273KB, 294x442px
>>129534169
>>
>>129533862
Literally looks like a fat tumblr feminist from burgerstan.

Linetrap achieved stealth mode.
>>
>>129533862

is she turning into a milf?
>>
>>129534614
me on the right
>>
>>129534208
Not going to argue with you on pronouns because I honestly don't give a shit. Will say this though HE wasn't a tranny back in 2007 nor was HE so fat but he was girly looking even back then if it even is the same guy.
>>
>>129533862
It's true that there are no really really hot 35+ trans women.

It's pretty shocking how fast trannies lose it all.

There was a picture of all the /lgbt/ trannies floating around on /pol/ and I went to /lgbt/ to investigate and found pics of a bunch of the dudes in the pics. They're all fat. All of them.

Really fat.
>>
>>129534832

Everyone's fat because our food is shit and we mostly have sedentary lifestyles.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.