[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy the way Glen Miller played Songs that made the hit para

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 558d2a2675046.jpg (144KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
558d2a2675046.jpg
144KB, 640x480px
Boy the way Glen Miller played
Songs that made the hit parade.
Guys like us we had it made,
Those were the days.

And you knew who you were then,
Girls were girls and men were men,
Mister we could use a man
Like Herbert Hoover again.

Didn't need no welfare state,
Everybody pulled his weight.
Gee our old LaSalle ran great.
Those were the days.

https://youtu.be/72bPUXefB8c
>>
File: hank jr.jpg (203KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
hank jr.jpg
203KB, 1400x1400px
Yes they were Op
>>
File: archie-bunker.jpg (88KB, 330x256px) Image search: [Google]
archie-bunker.jpg
88KB, 330x256px
>>129525162
>>
>>129524806
You left out the best lyrics
>everybody seemed content
>$40 paid the rent
>freaks were in a circus tent
>those were the days
>>
>>129524806
>Not knowing who the audience was laughing at
WEW
>>
>>129524806
Gramps said NY and other cities would get a surge of water at the end of the show when a billion people all flushed at same time. Wave. Kek
>>
>>129524806
Ahhh. When you could openly hate niggers on tv. Sidenote: The Jeffersons got their start on AITF.
>>
I loved the show where Jefferson openly said nigger. That whole show was fucking brilliant and more of you kids should watch it. Funny as fuck and a breath of fresh air from a world with no PC bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qc9yR8VfW0
>>
>>129530979
All in the Family and the Jeffersons were great shows but they were also absolutely subversive lefty propaganda.
>>
File: 1472913707367.jpg (79KB, 617x551px) Image search: [Google]
1472913707367.jpg
79KB, 617x551px
>>129524806
>Boy the way Glen Miller played
>...
>Gee our old LaSalle ran great.
til
>>
Archie: You put a Jap and a Chink together, you're going to tell me which is which?
Mike: That's right, because I find out about them. I talk to them as individuals.
Archie: Sure, you'd talk to them. You'd say, "Which one of you guys is the Chink?"
>>
>>129531865
Mike always came off as a hypocritical jackass. Not only that, but his (((wife))) financially supported him, he freeloaded and mooched off Archie and Edith, and still had the nerve to whine about how bad the country was and that everything was everyone else's fault but his. He was a man of meaningless words, no action.
>>
>>129531865
I remember that episode xD
>>
>>129532371
Him and his wife also had alot of leftist views. But yeah, Archie supported them and they constantly were telling him his right wing view points were wrong. Smh.
>>
>Gloria wearing a super short mini skirt
Archie: "Every time you sit down the mystery's over."
>>
>>129533959
Kek XD
>>
You meathead!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.