[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Simpsons can't be wrong...When will the Soviet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
The Simpsons can't be wrong...When will the Soviet Union rise again?
>>
>>129523504
I heard like next week. Screenshot this.
>>
Soon tovarishch, soooooon...
>>
>>129523504
By that time it will be world soviet union
>>
>>129523504
Not soon enough. Hard technology skyrocketed when the US and USSR were swashbuckling. If the USSR didn't fall there would have been a moon base years ago with plans to set up a base on Mars in the making by now. Probably would be a hell of a lot closer to profitable fusion power as well.
>>
>>129523976
that was when the US was white
>>
when all of the smaller european countries get sick of being forced to follow EU policies and will want a way out, the union will be reformed!
>>
>>129524065
Irrelevant. Republicans and Democrats stopped uniting against a common enemy and are now just trying to get gibmedats for their constituents to keep their votes.

The largest particle accelerator, much larger than LHC, was going to be in Texas over 20 years ago, but the USSR fell and congressmen pulled funding because they didn't feel that America needed invest in technological supremacy anymore.
>>
it never fell

it was purely cosmetic

america will fall to communism without a shot being fired
>>
>>129523971
Just hope that (((they))) abandon the liberal propaganda at least...
>>
>>129525785
Liberalism is a societal cancer which coexists with capitalism, most anti soviet sentiments follow a liberal narrative, liberalism shall while communism rises. Marxist Leninism exist as the only solution.
>>
>>129526175
*Shall fall
>>
File: VincentLarusso.jpg (32KB, 350x489px) Image search: [Google]
VincentLarusso.jpg
32KB, 350x489px
>>129523504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GiUwptjE3k
>>
>>129525326
I know, it never fell, but, so far Russia seems too weak, even their allies... i believe Germany somehow will join Russia in the future...
>>
>>129523504
I'm guessing within the next decade or so.
Either join the fight for freedom and become the next Vlad Thundercommunist or get bullied like the sissy classcucks that you are :^)
>>
>>129523504
It's happening now
>>
>>129524676
>irrelevant
sure thing Juan
that's why there isn't a single 1st country in Latin America
>>
>>129526883
invest in a map
and a brain
>>
>>129527536
Why? it seems logical, (((they))) hate germans and russians, they are the bad guys in the movies, always...(((they))) can decide who vs who...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.