[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just came back from visiting Finland (I went to Helsinki).

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1485592794025.jpg (86KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485592794025.jpg
86KB, 750x750px
I just came back from visiting Finland (I went to Helsinki). I thought you guys were exaggerating but it's true, it really is full of blacks. Not sand people but african blacks.
They were nice though. They explained to me that if you worked and followed the law they pretty much let you do anything there.
Also they smoke tabaco a lot (everyone, not just immigrants)
Just wanted to share this with you guys make of it what you will.
I don't want to look for a pic related so here is a somewhat related pic.
>>
>>129516468
That's the difference.An african black is 10000 times better than a muslims rat.Maybe because they are somehow more evolved to obey and respect other people's laws and beliefs.
Here in Romania you rarely see a black guy(african,not a gypsy shit) and most of the time people act very nice to them(including me) and they act nice in return.
>>
File: image.jpg (430KB, 1100x791px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
430KB, 1100x791px
>>129517429
>African blacks
>respecting laws and beliefs

Kek'd
>>
>>129517864
Who would you rather have on the streets?
Bubba the spear jugger or Muhhamad the roach that will rape your wife and kids on day?
>>
I visited Helsinki this weekend and yes, it's a zoo
Locals must be under some sort of psychosis for not being bothered by it
>>
You must have blended right in
>>
>>129518381
Most of the rapes are done by somali's in Oslo. I would gladly pull triggers on both groups
>>
>>129518606
I guess you're right.
>>
File: 1496973432981.jpg (425KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496973432981.jpg
425KB, 1000x1000px
What are the purest cities in Scandinavia? Where I really can get to know the culture.

Played with the thought of studying a semester or two abroad, but I see enough fugees here, so there's that.
>>
File: mc3a4klare-trosa-kanalen.jpg (187KB, 848x564px) Image search: [Google]
mc3a4klare-trosa-kanalen.jpg
187KB, 848x564px
>>129519019
Trosa is nice, or Visby.
Pic related

t. Swede on business trip
>>
>>129519019
University cities are generally always immigrant popular, because they are bigger.
>>
>>129517864
radical
IIISSSSLLLAAAAMMM
>>
>>129519019
Finland isn't scandinavia but still; I'd say Kuopio is rather large and white
If you want to see finnish culture you find it best in the rural areas
>>
>>129518606
Somalis aren't real Africa blacks. They are autistic big foreheaded ancestors of the true African niggers
>>
>>129522153
this
west africans are actually very cool people
many here are also hardcore christians
the problem is islam
>>
We will build a wall and make Helsinki pay for it! Trust me, nobody builds better walls than benis :---DD
>>
>>129518388
I live in Helsinki and it's not that bad. There isn't actually that many negroids in the centre. There are a little bit more Somali niggers in the poorer areas though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.