[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you dating a based Native American girl /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pocahontas.jpg (501KB, 2452x3226px) Image search: [Google]
pocahontas.jpg
501KB, 2452x3226px
Why aren't you dating a based Native American girl /pol/?

>understands the pitfalls of degeneracy
>racist as fuck
>understands the importance of preserving one's own culture
>did I mention that she hates niggers?
>>
>>129516032
She weighs 300lbs
>>
>>129516327
She weighs 140
>>
>>129516032
>racist as fuck
>understands the importance of preserving one's own culture
Then why would she fuck a white guy? Wouldn't she look for another native to breed with?
>>
>>129516586
I'm not white guey
>>
>>129516032
You should lose weight and go out more Sakhayaweea
>>
>>129516907
That's Mictlan to you conquistador
>>
nobody wants to live that close to a res.... thats why.... poor fucks.... we should have just finished the job
>>
>>129516032

I don't have enough money to support her drinking habit.
>>
>>129516395
Then she's not like any native American I've ever seen
>>
>>129517336
>understands the pitfalls of degeneracy

try to keep up homie
>>
>>129516032
I honestly would. they are the true ultimate gibs receiver. legitimately knew a blonde haired blue eyed girl who was on native american gibs.
>>
>>129517990
She currently represents the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the US Senate
>>
>>129516032
>racist as fuck
That's why you fucking moron.
>>
>>129516032
Pic has a Eurpopian face OP
Art to please the audiance
>>
>>129516032
You have never spent time with natives have you?
>>129516327
DING DING DING we have a winner.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.