[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ what do you think about the playable characters of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1497219200455.png (819KB, 1021x563px) Image search: [Google]
1497219200455.png
819KB, 1021x563px
/pol/ what do you think about the playable characters of this new Xbox game?
>>
>>129513711

What game?
>>
>>129513711
bix nood niggers and a feminist slut

what happened to gaming?
>>
>>129513996
The new Crackdown game. A sequel to an Xbox game that no one really asked for.
>>
>>129513711
Shitposting live.
>>
>>129513711
The entire show thus far has been carrying a subtle anti-white theme. They're doing this on purpose so that they can casually dismiss anyone who brings any attention to it.
>>
>>129513711
They all look a bit on the chubby side
>>
Nate Aperape is looking pretty swole, I've already preordered the collector edition Third Person Shooter 5: This Will Fill the Void in My Life With Distraction edition
>>
>>129513711
Fuck off >>>/v/
>>
>>129514697
What about in the Shadow of Mordor demo, where the orc says that he can't understand the language of the black orcs? That was pretty funny.
>>
>>129513711
>Playing games made in the west
Why haven't you taken the ricepill yet?
>>
>>129513711
>>129514082
what
did you expect a hwndu-tier /pol/tard hanging around with these nigs?
>>
>>129514697
i have never seen this many niggers in videogames.
nealry every game with "real" graphic style they presented had them
>>
>>129514140
Crack-town
4 jiggaboos and a trashy whore

really make me think
>>
>>129515394
Feminists won't let them make attractive female characters anymore.

I don't even play video games anymore.
>>
>>129513711
and throigh put the entire game you kill white ATF officers
>>
>>129519542
>implying even 30% of women are attractive
its time to leave this board and go downtown
>>
>>129520011
But games are made by males, for males. Imagine if "rom coms" weren't allowed to have attractive male characters.

>its time to leave this board and go downtown
My downtown has everything /pol/ makes fun of in one place. I'll stay in the suburbs, thanks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.