[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens to people that commit suicide? Do they go to Hell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: guess_who_lines.png (736KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
guess_who_lines.png
736KB, 512x512px
What happens to people that commit suicide? Do they go to Hell or does He'll not exist?
>>
they die.
>>
So there is no punishment when you die, correct?
>>
There's an indian culture that believes if you commit suicide you will be reincarnated in a worse situation then you were in originally.
>>
>>129513669
He'll not exist for sure if he dies
>>
>>129513957
>There's an indian culture that believes if you commit suicide you will be reincarnated in a worse situation then you were in originally.

So then you could, potentially, be trapped coming back to live over and over? Seems like Hell.
>>
>>129513957
That's dumb...it should work the opposite way. Start with good, simple life and it progressively gets harder and harder every non-suicide death. If you suicide you have to start over.
>>
I am really just curious about whether any intelligent anon could provide insight on what likely happens when we commit suicide
>>
>>129515280
You die
>>
File: 1495797340272.png (56KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1495797340272.png
56KB, 500x279px
>>129515280
here you go
>>
>>129513669
go to hell without a trail.

since u polish jew go here

divineinformation.com for all the info
>>
File: blackegyptiandickwasher.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
blackegyptiandickwasher.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
They reincarnate as dick washers.
>>
>>129515731
lol
>>
File: 1495355211965.jpg (1MB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1495355211965.jpg
1MB, 2100x2100px
>>129513669
Suicide is quitting.
Quitters never win.
If there is a God, you go to hell.
If there is reincarnation, your next life will suck.
In either case, you will hurt the people that love you. The "victim" of suicide is never the one who dies.

Stick it out and post dank memes.
>or at least patrol the streets of your city at night and die like a hero
>>
File: turkroaches.jpg (84KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
turkroaches.jpg
84KB, 500x370px
They reincarnate as a turk
>>
>>129515928
THIS
>>
>>129515928
Does the sports bike driving in a stormy foggy night counts as suicide?
>>
>>129515280
You indeed will be punished. If you're considering it don't do it. I can go further into detail.
>>
>>129520086
Hardly, if you're doing it for enjoyment. Injecting heroin, drinking bottles of vodka, parachuting.. these are all dangerous activities done for enjoyment, but usually not with the intent to self-harm. Not saying the first two are good, but they're not suicide.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.