[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ erroneously refer to people fleeing from war and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10

File: refugees welcome.png (254KB, 1560x1410px) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome.png
254KB, 1560x1410px
Why does /pol/ erroneously refer to people fleeing from war and terror as "rapefugees"?
>>
>>129508078
lazy bait, no bump for you
>>
>>129508078
Because there are no Refugees.
Merkle and you Fucks ruined that word a few years ago by letting any one in.
Hardly any of them were 'refugees'.
Quite a few rapes and assaults have been committed by the people you let in and because you insist on calling them 'refugees' some idiots on the right have coined the term.

I never use it because its fucking basic but you can't complain about words that you yourself ruined
>>
>>129508941
mate, don't bump the bait threads
>pic related
>>
>>129509281
I've been saying threads since i got home from work.

I am the sage, dont worry about me my friend.

this German at least put a tiny bit of effort in for a faggot
>>
File: fema camp.jpg (126KB, 1195x897px) Image search: [Google]
fema camp.jpg
126KB, 1195x897px
>>129508078
>>129508941

Because they're not refugees fleeing from war and terror.

They're trained jihadist infiltrators being routed through a warzone to make it look like they're refugees.

Besides if they were REAL REFUGEES they would be sent to Other Islamic countries such as Egypt, Iran, or Pakistan where they would feel much more at home.

And in the United States...

They would be held in Official Refugee camps for their own protection. Under the regulation of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

So they are Not refugees at all.
>>
>>129508078
Because they rape.
Why is this even a question?
>>
because the the more muslim economic migrants we take in (refugees don't pick and choose their country) the more rapes there will be, as a group muslims, arabs and blacks commit much more rape and sexual assault than average

islam also teaches vile disrespect to non-Muslim women
>>
....thread keeps being bumped.
You new fucks need to pay attention to the "options" field.
>page 5 right now
>lets keep it moving shall we?
>>
File: 1490909085503.gif (768KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490909085503.gif
768KB, 320x240px
1 post by this ID

>>129509281
you were right, senpai
I apologise
>>
File: 1485823642409.png (1MB, 1264x852px) Image search: [Google]
1485823642409.png
1MB, 1264x852px
>>
>>129510245
>page 1
LITERALLY FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID NEWFAGGOT CUNT.
GOD DAMNIT I HATE NU-POL
>>
>>129508078

Why does Sören erroneously refer to 20 year old Ethiopian males as "Syrian families"?
>>
>>
>>129510245
I already can feel the heat of warming up ovens.
>>
http://www.theworldin.com/edition/2016/article/10466/new-germans

>In 2016 Germany will pass such a law, because even the Christian Democrats will admit what is already obvious: Germany has become an immigrant country—a land of hope and opportunity to many who, in turn, simply by coming, keep Germany’s ageing society vibrant. The notion of identity by blood died long ago. In 2016 Germans will formally lay it to rest, and will take great pride in doing so.

pol btfo
>>
File: Fuhrer.jpg (39KB, 459x639px) Image search: [Google]
Fuhrer.jpg
39KB, 459x639px
>>129510245
>(((Helberg)))
who could've seen that coming?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.