[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IDF soldier dismissed from Elite unit after he fled from Pal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 27

IDF soldier dismissed from Elite unit after he fled from Palestinian girl stabber

>An IDF soldier was dismissed from his position in the Maglan elite unit today for not helping to stop the Palestinian teenager who stabbed him outside Mevo Dotan.

>On June 1, a Palestinian teenage girl approached the soldier as he was standing outside the Mevo Dotan gate. When she got close, she took out a screwdriver and attacked him, causing light injuries.

>In a video from the scene, the soldier, who was wearing civilian attire and was unarmed at the time of the incident, could be seen running from the girl, not fighting back. She chased after him with the screwdriver, while an armed, uniformed soldier and an armed, off-duty soldier ran after both of them, in pursuit. They managed to shoot her, she was in critical condition and passed away at Israeli hospital the next day.

>When questioned about the incident after the fact, the soldier told his officers “I was without a gun. I panicked. I didn’t know what to do, so I ran,” according to Channel 2 news.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fcb_1497208046
>>
Sounds like a reasonable thing to do. What are the encouraging by dismissing him? I guess you shouldn't really be in an elite unit if you can't handle a chick with a screw driver, but do they want their unarmed soldiers to get stabbed to death to avoid shame?
>>
File: runaway.jpg (173KB, 845x468px) Image search: [Google]
runaway.jpg
173KB, 845x468px
>>
File: 'RAH.jpg (29KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
'RAH.jpg
29KB, 512x288px
>>129498427
I'm assuming, that elite units get trained in Krav Maga
>>
>>129498427

its was a very small girl really.
>>
>>129498092
What do you expect from a country of sniveling cowards who's soldiers wear fucking diapers so they don't shit themselves in fright?

These people's idea of a "battle" is shooting unarmed children and women. They are weak and terrified in actual combat with forces comparable to their own, and deserve every moment of shame and agony they get.
>>
>died in the hospital
She was executed in the street, look it up
>>
>>129498427
That would be nice, yeah.
>>
File: 1490900448408.gif (373KB, 333x252px) Image search: [Google]
1490900448408.gif
373KB, 333x252px
>>129498092
>elite soldier
>can't do shit against a girl with a screw dirver
>elite soldier
>>
>>129498092
Aren't idf supposed to have a gun with them 24/7? I think I heard that here.
>>
>>129498427
>What are the encouraging by dismissing him? I
Israel wants all foreigners and non jews dead
He failed to do that, if the other soldiers werent around she would have lived
>>
>>129498092
This is hilarious
To see what the nation of Israel is doing to the Jewish psyche
>I must genocide and destroy my enemies
>I must encourage the subversion of any traditional society
Proceeds to bomb Gaza while having a pride parade with Sudanese niggers
Israel is either going to turn into a fascist theocracy or it's going to implode just like our societies will
>>
>>129498907
How's the weather in Dearborn? Don't get so upset Mohammad.
>>
>>129499240
One gun.

They all share it
>>
>>129499339
>Israel is either going to turn into a fascist theocracy
Isnt it already there?

If it wasnt for the western world aiding them and MSM they would be reported as one
>>
>>129499355
Been a while JIDF. You didn't think people still fell for that "you either like jews or you're an arab muslim" bullshit did you?

Jewish "intelligence" everyone.
>>
>>129498427
This guy gets it.

She was not a big threat like someone with a suicide west which had to be taken out even at the cost of his own life to prevent more death.

Running away from fair and difficult fights is in fact a very reasonable military strategy.
>>
>>129499195
such is live after elor azaria, the soldiers are afraid to shoot palestinians, they might end up in jail
>>
>>129498092
he did the right thing.

why is she stabbing him ? he didnt do to her anything bad.
>>
>>129499641
>Running away from fair and difficult fights is in fact a very reasonable military strategy.

>elite unit
>girl with screw dirver

shit would fly if its a conscript not a soldier that is trained to face much tougher shit.
>>
>>129499794
>the soldiers who use Palestinian children as human shields are afraid of killing them
Makes sense kike boy
>>
>>129499794
>elor azaria
whoever that bitch is! fuck her! their are 1.7 billion arabs in the world. jew live is more valuable.
>>
>Maglan
>Elite unit
Literally one of the units you get into if you flunk getting into the real elite united (ie Shaldag, Sayeret Matklan, Shayetet 13)
>>
>>129500034
Nice proxy judenbaumsteinbergeschlomo.

PS: the worst thing about the holocaust is IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

PPS: Clarify which holocaust you're talking about when you reply please, the Babylonian slaughter of the 6 million, the supposed Russian pogroms of the early nineteen hundreds or any of the other hundreds of lies you've propagated over the centuries.
>>
>>129499917
its not about "can he" its about "is it worth it".
You can severely wound or even kill someone with a screwdriver, he saw the risk and decided that it was not worth it.
>>
was the screwdiver loaded?
>>
what the actual fuck will israel do when their master plan of creating islamized west comes to fruitition
whine about human rights? lol
also sage
>>
>>129498092
based greatest ally
>>
>>129500307
Its more like "OY VEY SHE HAS A SCREWDRIVAH! FLEEEEE!"

These people wear diapers so they don't shit accidentally when they shoot their guns or get shot at.

You jews are a race of weak cowards. And the defiance you are experiencing now is only the start of things to come.

Whether the media you control acknowledges it or not, you are being defied, daily, and the number is growing.

Better rev up that illegal nuclear facility at dimona in time to fire up the Samson option, ovadia Yosef.
>>
>>129499958
An Israeli solider shot a terrorist and killed him and now he's in jail. Israel YES!
>>
>>129498092
nothing a well-aimed kunai couldnt solve.
>>
>>129500307
for a medpack you are pretty dense

if he is in an "elite" unit they are trained to fight grown men with real melee weapons unarmed.
All he had to do is pimpslap that girl and she would fall over.
>>
>>129500738
he was a trainee
>>
>>129500307
its not about 'fleeing was a better option'.

they are supposed to kill all muslims who cross the line. she crossed it, he ran. so he had to be made an example of. if the other soldiers werent there and she started stabbing other civilians?
>>
>>129500307
This is British level cuckery. Bin that screwdriver, mate.
>>
>>129499582

Yeah calm down Mohammed, sorry the IDF beat you once or twice sometimes even the Jews win it's not a big deal you'll get em next time.
>>
>>129500820
Well he fucking failed out.
>>
jews are cowards and any military dominance of the middle east they might have attained is only due to arabs being even worse soldiers than that and the fuckload of western arms that were employed by the kikes
>>
>>129500281
OHH BOY "if you like jews you are a jew" argument! who ever kills muslims is my friend.
>>129500670
just keep killing untill whole army is in jail, then i wann see how this leftist cocksuckers will defend themselfs.
>>
File: 1496442603590.jpg (5KB, 255x75px) Image search: [Google]
1496442603590.jpg
5KB, 255x75px
>>129500820
>he was a trainee
>>
>>129500738
If there were armed soldiers nearby that's just an unnecessary risk. He was thrown under the bus by superiors due to an unflattering video despite doing the right thing.
jews jewing jews
>>
>>129500912
Again with the same tired old worn out used up "you like jews or you're an arab" bullshit?

Wow you people are insanely stupid.
>>
>>129500965

>I sit in my mom's basement on my fat white ass and call combat veterans "cowards" based on imaginary criteria I came up with while watching anime on the other screen

Sorry, we can't all be balls-to-the-walls alpha-dog heroes like you, /pol/
>>
She had a screwdriver. He could've been shoa'd, you fucking anti-semites
>>
>>129500946
obviously
>>
>>129500912
Kek no they wont, Palestine will never be able to take on Israel. Palestine would be gone if it weren't for other nations protecting then.

The fact Israel hasn't wiped them from earth is kind of funny. So much money spent protecting such a worthless fake nation like Palestine from jews.
>>
File: 4L_WIAlWniM.jpg (33KB, 570x379px) Image search: [Google]
4L_WIAlWniM.jpg
33KB, 570x379px
>>129500281
Okay goy
>>
>>129501030

I just don't understand why you're so salty about the IDF so like they won a few times, lost a bunch of other times, what's the big deal?

No one is saying the Arabs aren't good fighters, everyone wins and loses sometimes.
>>
Has any ever heard of the NDAA law that Obama signed the law where Americans can be detained without fair trial
>>
>>129501228

Palestine can't win but Hezbollah is actually pretty tough guys.
>>
File: 1489790670560.jpg (292KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489790670560.jpg
292KB, 2560x1440px
>>129501082
>defending a bitch kike that got chased off by a fucking woman with a screwdriver

>jews

can't be a soldier if you're a fucking pussy

certainly can't be a man if you flee from a woman
>>
>>129498092

The truth is :

He didnt stop her, cuz he knew, shes a wimmin, and if he hits that scum, althou in the right, he'd goto jail for a loooooong time....because wimminz can basically do everything and stand above law,
Wheteas men can do nothing vs women, because nen have absolutely zero rights against women.

Women introduced this masive injustice.
Redpill: remove womens rights. One cannot give mental children power over society.
>>
>>129500820
He should be put to the wall, frankly. Though IDF is a gay army which usually encourages such faggotry. If you can't act like a man in tough situations, you shouldn't wear any uniform besides a steward's.
>>
File: 1478743661301.jpg (54KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1478743661301.jpg
54KB, 604x453px
>/pol/ is walking down the street
>hobo runs up and starts attacking with a bottle
>cops nearby come running
>instead of running 20 feet away, /pol/ attacks the bum
>/pol/ gets stabbed about 4 times with the broken bottle before cops shoot the bum
>4 month stay in hospital, $70,000 medical bills because /pol/ wanted to act like a badass
>>
>>129501082
>>129501273
You trying to say your people aren't weak cowards? These people use tanks to route children out of the street and kill completely unarmed, absolutely no threat, targets from hundreds of feet away with sniper rifles.

If you really meant "never again" you wouldn't engage in exactly the same behavior the Nazis engaged in, so what you really mean when you say "never again" is "lets do it to everyone else so they can't do it to us again".

Nevermind the 60 million Russians killed by communist jews, at least.

Nevermind the Bavarian communist uprising (led and financed by jews).

Nevermind Ovadia Yosef's insane shas party.

You people are sick.
>>
>>129498092

>Redpill: remove womens rights. One cannot give mental children power over society.

Where do I sign up?
>>
>>129500738
it looks like you're the one that's dense. There's no reason to even risk doing a thing like that. All it takes is one unlucky hit and you have a screwdriver sticking through your temple or an eye socket. I'm not saying he should have run away, but it's an entirely REASONABLE course of action and to sack him for that is a little nonsensical. I'm pretty sure it's also a lot harder than you think it is to subdue someone with a deadly weapon.
>>
>>129500965

To be honest i don't think that's true nor fair.

Jews often dominanted national and international crime syndicates all over the world.

I just can't say they are all cowards that would not make sense to me.
>>
>>129498427
He was in civilian clothes. If he fights back chances are people close by would've misunderstood it as a domestic violence act.

He ran not because he was afraid of what the girl could do to him. He ran because he was afraid what he could do to the girl.

But it seems like in the end everything went fine.
>>
>>129501332
Without bullshit rules of war they could easily be wiped out along with all the other terrorist groups. Israel along with most of the west has gimped itself through human rights. No developed military has truly been let loose on the muslims. If we all fought by the same rules the mudshits fight by it would be a massacre of muslims.
>>
>>129501549
No, the reasonable thing to do is sight the weapon, shout "WEAPON!" and then instantly shoot her in the head. The end.

That's the reasonable thing to do.
>>
File: arab israeli map 44.jpg (109KB, 904x884px) Image search: [Google]
arab israeli map 44.jpg
109KB, 904x884px
>>129501344

I meant the IDF in general obviously not that faggot who ran away.

>>129501436

Yeah, I find the IDF are pretty good warriors fought off numerically superior Arab armies several times. Pretty impressive military track record.

>These people use tanks to route children out of the street and kill completely unarmed, absolutely no threat, targets from hundreds of feet away with sniper rifles.

You mean Palestinian propaganda? I wouldn't worry about it too much it's like 90% staged bullshit imo and the other 10% is like "sorry, this is what happens in war, civilians get killed."

>so what you really mean when you say "never again" is "lets do it to everyone else so they can't do it to us again".

I'm not big on the Holocaust and neither are most Israelis in my experience. Israeli-Arab war doesn't really have anything to do with the Holocaust.
>>
>>129501430
If it was my fucking job to fight crazed hobos, then I'd fight him.
>>
>>129501430
They're a difference between a grown man attacking a random guy from the internet vs a teen girl attacking an elite soldier.
>>
>>129501766
Yeah nah, that lie isn't going to work this time schlolo.

You want to talk about why arabs hate you? Research the Deir Yassein massacre and research the actions of Irgun.

Shit like that is why arabs hate you.
>>
File: courtesynigga.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
courtesynigga.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>129498655

>Krav maga

There is one fatal flaw when it comes to jew-jitsu.

KM is purely focused around hitting someone in the dick. Against women you're pretty much back to square one.
>>
>>129501785
Not if the elite soldier is totally unarmed and the teen girl has a fucking stabbing weapon and on an adrenaline rush.

Ever heard stories where cops have to subdue someone on PCP or some other nigger drug?
>>
File: IMG_8360.jpg (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8360.jpg
103KB, 600x600px
>>129498092

You have to check every story out of that shithole against what the other side says.

the IDF has been caught planting knives on kids after shooting them - there always were stories but there's bideo out there.

These are the boys who will be attacking Lebanon for the 6th time soon once an Israeli agent shoots a bottle rocket into an empty field.

http://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2014-02-11/aussie-tv-dares-to-show-the-real-occupation/
>>
>>129501943

Arabs don't hate me, I have lots of Arab friends it's true, however, that much of the Arab world is eternally butt-blasted at the humiliation of being defeated by those """weak and cowardly""" Jews they expected to easily conquer.

Oh well, history is full of surprises for those living through it.
>>
File: 1494971360393.jpg (116KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494971360393.jpg
116KB, 768x1024px
>mfw dead israelis
>>
>>129498907
And shooting up the hand that for some reason keeps on feeding them ... the Liberty
Then when they saw assistance finally sailing towards the shot up Liberty, the kykes pretended to come and assist too
Scum
>>
>>129502170

>Actually rejoicing at some people you don't even know dying 10000s of kilometers away

Must be a sad existence.
>>
>>129501755
>unarmed
>>
>>129498907
>unarmed children and women

All those women and children are armed, no question about it.
>>
File: IDF.jpg (15KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IDF.jpg
15KB, 350x350px
>>129502035
lol, some pussy "warrior" wet his pants and ran away from a little girl with a screwdriver and you're comparing it to grown niggers high on PCP. What an utter embarrassment.
>>
>>129498092
It's Americas fault really for not being there to protect the G-ds chosen people.
And then they expect to enter paradise as cattle of the Jehudim in paradise...
Stupid goys deserve a flogging from their masters.
>>
>>129502146
Anyone who is so weak they have to wear diapers so they don't shit themselves from firing their own weapon, yeah no, those people aren't fit to be soldiers.

Of course the arabs like you, you're helping them destroy Europe. What your idiot child molesting ass hasn't figured out yet is that you are a means to an end to them. When they no longer need your jewish trickery, you are gone.

And you still haven't figured out that to your savage monkey footsoldiers, you are simply a white target with a strange name.

But its okay, the kill whitey diversity must increase crowd is losing the culture war.

I'm sure your jewish "intelligence" will figure it out soon enough.
>>
>>129502064
>the IDF has been caught planting knives on kids after shooting them - there always were stories but there's bideo out there.

The IDF doesn't need to plant knives on Palestinians, all palestinians are armed with knives or weapons for immediate Jihad
>>
>>129498092
Israeli soldiers are getting weak. A few months ago there was a truck attack there, and numerous armed soldiers ran away, leaving a CC civilian to deal with the attacker.

This is what they get for growing lax in their training, their conscription, their requirements. This is leftism at work, even in Israel.
>>
>>129501372
Tel Aviv is faggot capital of the world

Something is wrong with you people
>>
>>129502280
>>129502408
Yeah, no, young children with absolutely no visible weapon other than their demographic existence which you perceive as a threat are not "fair game".

The murdered brown children angle always shows how many jews are in the thread because they want to take the bait so bad they all eventually do.
>>
>>129502463

>Anyone who is so weak they have to wear diapers so they don't shit themselves from firing their own weapon, yeah no, those people aren't fit to be soldiers.

Agreed.

>Of course the arabs like you, you're helping them destroy Europe.

I live in Canada you retard, none of my Arab friend are "destroying Europe."

>But its okay, the kill whitey diversity must increase crowd is losing the culture war.

That's cool because I was never part of the "kill whitey diversity must increase crowd"
>>
>>129502277
>kike filth
>dying
>anywhere
>any time
>not worthy of infinite celebration

jews are literal parasites upon this earth. singularly responsible for much of modern suffering. their slow erasure, and it will soon begin, will be lauded by all cultures across the globe

except germany but they too deserve massacre and disintegration
>>
>>129500307
but wait. Aren't izraylis masters at unarmed combat
She was a little girl. And he couldn't take a screwdriver away from her?
Or was it guilt because he and his kyke buddies raped and slaughtered her pregnant mother a few days earlier?
Gutsy girl
Izraylis gutless bunch of girls

Now take those freaking walls back ... the ones the world paid for so jews could hide behind them

Europe and US need their walls back
and it's time jews learned to live out in the open, no borders, and reap the fucking whirlwind
>>
>>129498427
They are encouraging Isrealy soldiers not to get caught on film doing the sensible thing.

Ideally, he dies for his country gloryiously.
>>
>>129498992

That's what you do to terrorist, period.
>>
File: israel.jpg (70KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
israel.jpg
70KB, 850x400px
>>129498092
>>
>>129498092

>Maglan
>Elite Unit

Fuck no, they're just a slightly above average unit, the IDF has a buttfuckload of these and for some reason the media always calls them "Elite Special Forces", in reality anyone who passes the standard infantry fitness exam but is discovered to not be dumb as a rock like the typical Mizrahi/Russian infantry caveman gets into one.
>>
>>129502448
Go get a job as a cop and act like a cowboy, I'll praise you every time.

Meanwhile I'll be keeping myself alive by not getting into dangerous situations just to dickwave on the internet.
>>
>>129502629
So you're helping them destroy Canada instead then. Great dodge there idiotstein.
>>
>>129502678

>Mental illness meets edginess: the post

Retards, children, and the mentally ill should not be allowed on /pol/ imo, it's too much excitement for too few neurons.
>>
File: 1408441131480.jpg (2MB, 3417x3667px) Image search: [Google]
1408441131480.jpg
2MB, 3417x3667px
>>129499802
>why is she stabbing him ? he didnt do to her anything bad.
i dunno man, probably has something to do with the balflour declaration
>>
>>129502856

We're not destroying anything, most of my friends are patriotic citizens and quite a few in the Armed Forces.

The Arabs who are "destroying" Canada are mostly concentrated in degenerate cities like Toronto and Montreal and Calgary and their evil has more to do with living in a city than being Muslim.
>>
>>129498092

Also, the media obviously forgot to mention there have been like a dozen cases of female soldiers doing this, and they all got cash bonuses for bravery, long home leaves to "recover" and PTSD counselling. So much for equality.
>>
File: American manlets.jpg (237KB, 444x566px) Image search: [Google]
American manlets.jpg
237KB, 444x566px
why are non-European soldiers so bad at unarmed fighting?
is it because they're manlets? or cowards? or both?
>>
>>129502933
is my illness semitophobia? some made-up term to hide from the abject evils perpetrated by your kind?

we've really ought to let the human tide of africa crush israel in its entirety before bothering with the extermination of muslims.

kikes are done, senpai.
>>
>>129502832
G-ds chosen people should not hold guns but wear the robes of the clergy and rule over the stupid goyim.
It's Americas fault for not being there to defend the promised land.
You are the G-ds chosen people after all and they are your cattle that should serve.
Am I wrong here?
>>
At least the girl got what she deserved. Stay safe white people.
>>
>>129503205

>is my illness semitophobia?

No I'm guessing it's a combination of low intelligence, personal inadequacy, boredom, and isolation leading to a profound need to scapegoat someone and project your fear and self-loathing into someone other than yourself.

Basically you could still grow out of it depending on your age.
>>
>>129499240
>give a jew a gun
>he sells it for shekels
>>
>>129501635

>Let me tell you about your country

This isn't fucking Finland, if a girl in a Hijab walks up to a Jewish settlement and starts stabbing people everyone knows damn well it's a terrorist attack. Fucking stupid First Worlders, man.

>>129502064

There's surveillance video you mental retard.
>>
>>129503453
>the globe ends up growing out of jew usury instead

again, the disintegration of your homes and kind will be met with celebration by the rest of the planet.
>>
>>129498427
If he had realized that despite his wounds that he could disarm and disable her, she wouldn't have been shot and killed.
It's sloppy, he should be dismissed.
>>
>>129503561
Yes how dare she try to attack you.
You make her a huge by allowing her to exist in the promised land.
She should submit or be eliminated outright as the Holy Talmud teaches us.
LONG LIVE THE DIVINE STATE OS ISRAEL.
ALL SHALL SERVE.
>>
>>129503608

And then of course once you take this poor mentally-deranged basket-case and indoctrinate it with an insane philosophy that tells it that not only is it's angst perfectly rational but in fact IS THE FAULT OF THOSE DAMN (((KIKES))) AND THEIR ETERNAL SCHEMES the idiot becomes a useful foot-soldier in your propaganda war against whatever powers that be you might want to wage war against.

The sad little vermin gets extremely excited at this PERFECT UTOPIAN world that's just around the corner but of course always just slightly out of reach.

If only the damn kikes would be exterminated I would finally have a waifu....
>>
>>129503561
I mean why do you even allow goyim in the promised land?
I don't get it.
>>
>>129498092
Aren't they krav maga trained or something?
>>
>>129503948
>yfw you realize all the jew corpses of the earth will only comprise the most basic sediment of the piles and piles of humans that would need to be killed in order to break free of wider kikery now

you should have the good grace to get in line and compliantly be shot when the time comes
>>
>>129504070

Anything to save us from the despair of living in a sea of Mizrahim, Russians, Ethiopians and Arabs is worth it.
>>
>>129498092
>>a Palestinian teenage girl approached the soldier as he was standing outside the Mevo Dotan gate. When she got close, she took out a screwdriver and attacked him, causing light injuries.
Must be one of those peaceful moderate muslims I hear about in the news. They should return to jordan, palestine doesn't even exist. God bless Israel.
>>
>>129504208

In your fantasies I'm sure I will, but only there.

In reality you'll probably still have to wake up tomorrow morning to your shitty inadequate life and curse the fact that there's still a few million LIVE kikes standing between you and Earthly paradise and finally feeling strong and powerful and important and in command.

But hey, maybe someone can make a video game where you shoot Jews in rows or whatever that you can play without your pants on.
>>
>>129501766

There were Palestinian Christians who marched out of there homes and shot execution style.

Don't think of yourselves righteous or better than other races just because of the Holocaust.
>>
>>129504292
Have the goyim exterminate each other, it's the only way.
I mean G-d must surely want that.
He blessed you with the holy land and you cleanse it in his name.
>>
>>129504551

>Don't think of yourselves righteous or better than other races just because of the Holocaust.

Strongly agreed, we are no better or worse than most other groups of people.
>>
Jews can't fight. They've been merchants and bankers for generations and I'm sure that's had an effect. Jews use subterfuge to outwit their opponents. They're not honorable and don't have the warrior mentality.
>>
File: arab israeli map 36.jpg (143KB, 898x903px) Image search: [Google]
arab israeli map 36.jpg
143KB, 898x903px
>>129504758

Seems like Israel can fight pretty well and definitely have the warrior mentality.

More so than most modern Western Europeans, for example.
>>
>>129504292

But the Mizrahim are the real Jews / Israelites. Asheknazi are mixed race mutts and are not the original Israelites.
>>
>>129504758
Thats why us goyim should fight for them and allow them to live in the promised land as G-d intended.
It's the only way for us to enter paradise. As cattle of the G-ds chosen people.
>>
File: 1462748893870.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462748893870.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>129504446
the projections you've been incessantly throwing out this entire time speak volumes about your own circumstances. i certainly won't be waking up any time soon with knowledge that the fastest growing religion on earth hates my kind so deeply as to represent a mortal threat against my pseudo-religion which alone gets the privilege in this day and age of being considered an ethnic group atop the first religious distinction

this will backfire very quickly upon your kind. sit patiently.

kikes are cowards, more at eleven.
>>
>>129499339
Israel is a place where goyish jews are farmed like cattles by the penguins that do nothing but study the torah, have dozen children with their wife which is the only working member in the family and take their welfare check while trying to avoid military service.
Animal farm.
>>
>>129505010

>i certainly won't be waking up any time soon with knowledge that the fastest growing religion on earth hates my kind so deeply as to represent a mortal threat against my pseudo-religion which alone gets the privilege in this day and age of being considered an ethnic group atop the first religious distinction

Yeah I don't have anything against Muslims. I think their religion is violent primitive shit but it's no better or worse than edgy Nazi LARPers like yourself.

I have many Muslim friends.

>kikes are cowards, more at eleven.

I'm certainly not afraid of you or of Muslims, so...
>>
>>129502605
no you fucking troglodyte, the israeli in the OP was unarmed like god damn nigga can you read?
>>
>>129504885

It was handed to them by Western powers. Now they're using U.S. supplied weapons to bully a defenseless and pathetic people.
>>
>>129501549
>I'm pretty sure it's also a lot harder than you think it is to subdue someone with a deadly weapon.

mate i work as prison guard and when you have someone that is considerably lighter and weaker than you its a piece of cake to subdue this person.
The only chance they have to actually get to you is when they have the initiative on their side, aka the surprise moment. Reading the article she already lost that, he got stabbed only only lightly injured.

The thing you actually have to watch is not to asphyxiate them, when a 80kg man leans on the back of a 45-50kg woman this will happen quite fast.
>>
>>129501968
>implying a good cuntpunch won't rock a girl backwards
IDF soldiers are just faggot pussies, it comes with the territory of being Jewish. I have never met a tough Jew and I never will.
>>
>>129498092
>firing someone for not killing a child
Jews man
>>
>>129505658
Where where you when the holy Jehudim needed you anon?
How do you expect to enter paradise if you cant even defend the G-ds chosen?
You fail them all the time, so much so that you should be flogged for your behavior stupid goyim.
Have you no shame?
>>
>>129505740

US didn't start supporting Israel until after the 67' war. Most of their major victories took place before the USA came along.

>>129506111

>I have never met a tough Jew and I never will.

Visit Israel you'll meet a dozen before the end of the first day.
>>
>>129502277
fuck off pete
>>
>>129498907
God damn I can't handle how retarded people like you are.
>>
>>129498092
He was fucking unarmed and the girl had initiative with a weapon. He made the right decision. Everyone here is retarded
>>
>>129506778

It's many years of /pol/-grade propaganda combined with the kind of confident "I am DEFINITELY right about this" attitude you can only get by being completely ignorant and retarded.
>>
>>129498427
>but do they want their unarmed soldiers to get stabbed to death to avoid shame?

How's that even a question? He is a soldier. It's better to risk your life and attack because it shows every other would-be attackers that soldiers always fight, thus decreasing the overall chance of attacks.
A group immunity.

There's no requirement to do that as a civilian, although that's a good practice. Being a soldier or a policeman means you HAVE TO. You fight for your country, not to save yourself.
>>
File: 1111123131.png (77KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1111123131.png
77KB, 500x377px
>>129506900
Yes goy- I mean guys, believe me, I am an alpha tough jew that can totally be trusted.
>>
>>129499273
No they don't. Israel loves America. Everyone wants Israel dead and they defend themselves. They don't fight inferior nations. They fight inferior tacticians. They even fight Russia for us in the war of attrition.

You sicken me.
>>
>>129506900
>jews are numales who can't lift
>/pol/grade propaganda
lmao
>>
>>129498092
Murdering a small teenage girl is pretty fucked up. No wonder most people hate Israel.
>>
>>129507009

>These /pol/ memes make me an expert on Israeli military history and Jewish culture and psychology without actually having to read about it or anything

Fucking meme MAGIC. It's like the Matrix downloading information into your brain directly.

You can be an EXPERT on these subjects without actually having to learn anything about them just download all of these cool memes into a folder titled "Jews redpills" and you're set.
>>
>>129506900
Preach it master.
Please be merciful to us stupid goyim when the Messiah comes.
Please put in a word of your from your divine and chosen tongue for us that submitted to the G-ds chosen people.
>>
>>129507159

I lift... I lift more than some which isn't saying much since most people don't lift but still.

My dad lifted. Even my grampa lifted.

It's almost like jokey meme stereotypes aren't 100% true in all cases no it can't be...
>>
>>129507339
Look at this jew cower when he gets called what he is. Funny how all you have is deflection but no defense for >>129506520
Say it with me, OY VEY
>>
>>129507182

It's pretty fucked up that Pallies send teenage girls to stab people but I guess they can get away with it since they're not Jewish no one is going to hate them for it.
>>
>>129506900
that's normie propaganda oy vey
>>
>>129498907
Palestinians are roaches, while I'm no fan of the Jews there's nothing wrong with exterminating roaches.
>>
>>129507475

Defense of what, my good goy? I've never read the Talmud nor am I religious so idc about religious apologetics take it up with a Rabbi.
>>
>>129507339
How stupid are we for not asking you of the interpretation of everything.
I mean That you even allow democracy to exist in our stupid cattle-herd countries shows your mercy master.
Thank you for correcting us and showing us the way to paradise.
>>
>>129507630

Or you know, you could read a little bit and think for yourself and not get your ""education"" from meme-masters on 4chan but, hey, that's obviously just a Jewish trick or something.
>>
>>129507508
That you have to suffer those unclean cattle in the promised land brings us great shame.
It shows your mercy like I said.
Truly the G-ds chosen people.
>>
>>129507734
But master we goyim shouldn't have to think.
We should ask you the mouthpiece of god for any and all advice.
Please don't bring such burden to our feeble minds.
>>
>>129506475
That entire strip of land was handed to them on a silver platter because Europeans felt sorry for them.

I think you're upset cause you're a jew.
>>
>>129508243

>That entire strip of land was handed to them on a silver platter because Europeans felt sorry for them.

Sure, but then they immediately had to defend it for themselves not like Europeans removed the natives for them or anything.

I respect their military history greatly.

>I think you're upset cause you're a jew.

Yeah okay, sure.
>>
>>129498092
Lol jews are cowards. Its close to impossible for a woman to stab a healthy man to death with a fucking screwdriver.
>>
>>129506475
>visit Israel
You couldn't pay me to do that. If I go to Israel, I'll only be looking at a couple tough Russians who pretended to be Jewish or married into Judaism to escape the horrors of their real nation.
>>
>She chased after him with the screwdriver
>screwdriver
Honestly can a teenage girl hurt a grown man with a screwdriver?
>>
>>129509096

Most Jews are Slavic like my half side of the family are all Catholic Poles it's not like there's a lot of pure blooded Jews.
>>
>>129509178
She can hurt him but not kill him. A screwdriver is not a knife and sucks for stabbing. The cowardly jew was slightly injured and ran away like a rat.

At best his wounds must have been 2 centimeters deep
>>
>>129509178
Try giving a screwdriver to a 3 years old, stay in front of him/her 10 minutes, eyes wide open. Enjoy.
>>
>>129509232
Khazars are not Slavs nor are they Israelis. Can you people stop pretending to be something that you are not?

You are not native to Poland or Judea. You are an asiatic mongrel hapa.
>>
>>129498092
Wait where are the civilians the Palis are both targeting and hiding behind
Where are the civilians the le based Joos are protecting from the evil Palis?
>>
>>129498092
jews jewing themselves

>stab attack
>soldier react breaking the neck of the attacker
>get sued peniless or even imprisoned by his own state

or

>stab attack
>run away
>get sued peniless or dismissed by his own state
>>
>>129509859

I kind of halfway agree with you. Jews are NOT Palestinians.

I am Polish, however, and most definitely Slavic heavily mixed with non-Jewish Poles. Even the purely Jewish line of my family have lived in Poland for uncountend centuries.
>>
File: 1497212653659.jpg (98KB, 499x641px) Image search: [Google]
1497212653659.jpg
98KB, 499x641px
OY VEY DELETE THIS THREAD GOYIM
>>
File: 41y2MshGsRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
41y2MshGsRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>129498092
He was out of white phosphorus grenades, itsreal needs more money you faccist goys!!!
>>
>>129510074
The jewish coward would have killed her if he had a gun but jewish men are too weak to beat up girls armed with screwdrivers.
>>
File: israel.11.jpg (36KB, 720x432px) Image search: [Google]
israel.11.jpg
36KB, 720x432px
>>129498427
>you shouldn't really be in an elite unit if you can't handle a chick with a screw driver

It comes down to that. He was off duty but doesn't change the fact he was a pussy.
>>
>>129510386

You must be a particularly physically pathetic specimen to be projecting THIS hard.

How much of a lanklet are you?
>>
>>129510082
No stop appropriating my culture you fucking parasyte. You are a foreigner to Europe as is your sick blood cult
>>
>>129510518

Idk about Slovenia but in Poland we have a long history going back to Middle Ages.

I am very proud of my Polish heritage, moreso than the Jewish one, actually.
>>
>>129510515
Proving my point once again. A jew must be in far superior strenght to ever dare to be violent. He only dares to beat up and rape pre pubescent children.

A jewish man must be exceptionaly strong to dare to take on a teenage girl.
>>
>>129500820
>he was a trainee
I hear those surprise tests can be a bitch.
>>
>>129510794

So... how much of your time do you dedicate to fantasies of Jewish men raping pre-pubescent children?

Again, do you think that maybe you're projecting a little bit? Are you an exceptional strong man who wants to rape pre pubescent children?

Because desu as a non-rapist the idea never even came into my head.
>>
>>129509232

Lol, fuck off you jew! You're not white. Be a proud jew and embrace your middle eastern roots.
>>
>>129510631
You are not Polish. Gypsies lived in Poland as long as you and you are both the same subhuman parasytes.

The day USA would cut off its aid the jewish state would collapse.
>>
>>129511018
>>129511019

I have to say I don't really believe my roots to be Middle Eastern but rather Polish.

I'm not hiding my Jewish heritage just pointing out that I identify as a POLISH Jew.
>>
>>129511018
Kikes claim to be everything but jewish. They are ashamed of being jewish because there is nothing to be proud about. No one likes jews even so much pro jew propaganda and guilt since ww2.
>>
>>129510082

You are not Polish or any other kind of European. You're a mixed race, half Middle Eastern Asheknazi parasite.

You are not white.
>>
>>129511340
actually we almost asimilated our native jews, the ones that came after pogroms from russia however were true blue parasites
>>
>>129511231
>>129511340

No no I claim to be a Polish Jew, it's pretty clearly what I've been saying. Pls stop twisting my words around.

Polish Jew is not some unusual category there used to be millions of us and I am one of the last.

We are a group of Poles who are descended from Jewish migrants to Poland centuries ago.
>>
>>129510985

kill yourself
>>
>>129510631

You decent from 300 people some 500 - 600 years ago. You are of mixed race heritage and definitely not European.

So please stop making such ridiculous claims and be proud of who and what you are.
>>
>>129511432

This. Most of my family that remained in Poland converted to Catholicism due to antisemitism reasons and are probably going to stay there and continue to have Polish children for generations to come.

>>129511554

Nah, I'm not some depressed turbo-nerd /pol/ sad sack, I'm good.
>>
>>129511656

Yeah, mixed heritage but still European just like Finns or Hungarians. You realize that most modern Europeans are Germans who only entered Western Europe in the late Roman period, right?

European history is full of this kind of shit, put down your "RED PILLS" and pick up a book, burger.
>>
>>129511856

No, not European. Half your DNA is Middle Eastern. You're the chosen race of Israelites that Bible talks about.
>>
you see anons, in polan jews were split to

ones that felt polish first then jewish, those were mostly in polan since middleages and assimilated well >>129511542

and jews that were forced on us from russia, those lived in ghettos, betrayed lied and opened gates for bolsheviks
at least its written such in my family chronicles
>>
>>129511542
I know that you hate me for being a slav. I know that your people tried to genocide us with communism and that you flood our countries with migrants.
I know that you seek to destroy Poland and Polish people. You want their women to be killed and raped by blacks.

But one day you might end up being chased like that IDF coward and there won't be any fellow jew to help you. And you will pay for your crimes.
>>
>>129512085

Probably like altogether maybe 5-10% of my DNA is actually Middle Eastern and the rest is Slavic.

Idk why we're arguing in circles about this I obviously consider myself European are you going to tell me otherwise? Go ahead, it won't change my opinion.
>>
>>129499794
Really because the other two soldiers chasing her had no qualms with shooting her, one of them was even out of uniform
>>
>>129512161

>I know that you hate me for being a slav.

Well I guess you better re-consider what you think you "know" then because you couldn't be more wrong.

>I know that your people tried to genocide us with communism and that you flood our countries with migrants.

Some Jews did do that, that's true, but I don't support them.

>I know that you seek to destroy Poland and Polish people. You want their women to be killed and raped by blacks.

Not true at all, I don't want my mother or sisters of cousins to be raped nor do I want my homeland destroyed.

>But one day you might end up being chased like that IDF coward and there won't be any fellow jew to help you.

I won't ever live in Israel.

>And you will pay for your crimes.

Sorry, didn't know arguing with you on /pol/ and being born into a family you've chosen to dislike constitutes a ""crime.""
>>
>>129512201

Fuck off kike! More than half of Asheknazi DNA is Middle Eastern.
>>
>>129512744

There is no generic "Ashkenazi DNA" I know you don't think Jews are human but let's just agree that each Jew has a unique genetic profile and mine is certainly mostly Polish with some German and Ukrainian in there.
>>
>>129512201

Are you ready to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?

On average, about +50% of Asheknazi DNA is Middle Eastern.
>>
>>129501772
He was off duty and without a weapon while nearby were soldiers that were on duty and with weapons. He did the correct thing.
Nobody was killed except the assailant.
Clearly you don't know how quickly someone can be killed with a shiv.
>>
File: Kramskoi_Christ_dans_le_désert.jpg (222KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Kramskoi_Christ_dans_le_désert.jpg
222KB, 1134x1001px
>>129513023

I'm already heavily into Christianity although I'm naturally skeptical of all religion but I don't want to talk about my spiritual beliefs ok that's not political that's personal.
>>
>>129513165

Then you're not a Jew.
>>
>>129498877
Attacking you by surprise with a screwdriver, even a little girl could kill if she gets lucky
>>
>>129499582
>you either like jews or you're an arab muslim

there's a wide array of stances between liking and exploding out like a bilis volcano. The later is what we could expect of indoctrination from a very early age
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW27_Dypkgo
>>
>>129499802
He probably raped her
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.