[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://archive.is/HWvZR >The US president said he did not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Trump-UK-Slam[1].jpg (98KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-UK-Slam[1].jpg
98KB, 1200x630px
https://archive.is/HWvZR

>The US president said he did not want to come if there were large-scale protests and his remarks in effect put the visit on hold for some time.

Haha, what a bitch
>>
Who cares? Trump is about to become just as insignificant as Farage, May and Le Pen. This will be the biggest btfo moment for /pol/ in the time I'm reading this board. And you know we love Schadenfreude.
>>
>>129497346
there is no official decision to put it on hold, it is currently not being put off.
>>
>>129497346
>a guest wants to receive a hospitable welcome
>ahahah what a bitch amirite?
>>
Is the UK so unstable that they're going to have large-scale protests?
>>
>>129497346
Because he doesnt want to a terrorist attack to happen and kill Brits
>>
>>129498066

Yeah, America is just like your shithole yurope. Just like it. I walk around and all I see is clueless fucksticks in London. Ya'll are bottled up so tight and removed from individuality if you were told to walk into traffic, you'd do it. You have zero sense of freedom and responsibility, that is what separates Americans from you. This is why you will fail and America will survive.

Sad.
>>
>>129498066
But will he be as insignificant as non-Muslims in Germany?
>>
>>129498066
It's on the verge. You can feel it. Let this be a lesson to the retards of America. This is why you don't project and attach your ideology onto an orange goof conman with obvious issues. Because when he gets flushed so does your movement. Let this be a lesson to the retards of America. Shadilay!
>>
>>129497346
Says the cuck who's country is getting bombed weekly by mudslimes.
>>
>>129498456
I don't need to be told to walk in to traffic. I do it because I'm surrounded by cucks who can't walk in the street without pushing a button and waiting for a something to beep for blind people.

Walking into traffic is great. All the miserable cucks slam on the brakes and then get super pissed when you stare them down and wait until they get out of the way, which they would have done in the first place if they weren't too busy texting and not knowing how to drive.
>>
>>129497346
fake news
>>
>>129498285
london is not apart of the UK fuck off
>>
>>129497346
Low test.

Not suprising, considering his age.
>>
>>129497346

America is literally numenor.
>>
He is right. Why show goodwill towards a country that hates you?
Let Shariah May welcome some paki or Nigerian president instead, it's the result of years of anti-western indoctrination in our schools.
>>
Trump works for Boston not Bongland.
>>
What are the odds that the Queen wants trump to come and help rough draft a deal for brexit? Shariah May has completely lost face after this debacle, and the Queen is getting pissed.
>>
>>129498866
My nation's flag is visisible by my ID.
>>129499531
haha, his catch phrases are cringy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.