[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you stand with your party/candidate even when you disagree?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: lena6.jpg (333KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
lena6.jpg
333KB, 639x960px
Do you stand with your party/candidate even when you disagree?

Do you still voice your disagreement or do you remain silent as not to weaken their position for other issues?
>>
>>129496002
i disagree only when it's useful to nullify someone's point
>>
I used to have nuanced opinions and then liberals turned into fascists and called me a fascist for not agreeing with them 100% of the time. Now I see everything as instant opposition to liberals. Thanks for making life so much easier for me. Do all or nothing ultimatums ever work out?
>>
>>129496002

I vote for leaders based on their policies. I don't care about political parties.
>>
>>129496002
kinda hard to be in the wrong when you have facts, just gotta make em look and feel stupid also an infant has to be told no in order to grow and mature
>>
>>129496463
This pretty much

I will do anything to destroy the libtards
>>
>>129496002
If you agree 100% with any party's politics then you're a boot licking faggot who should be shot.
This is much more prevalent among the left.
>>
File: 1495624440824.jpg (49KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
1495624440824.jpg
49KB, 480x371px
>>129496002
Voting is the art of making concessions, two people can't agree 100% on everything.

Also gib sauce pls.
>>
>>129496002
I want to impregnate that woman
>>
>>129497147
Same
>>
>>129496472
>I vote for leaders based on their policies. I don't care about political parties.

Agree but it is very rare I find one that I agree with on everything.

>>129496859
Yes, exactly but do you still stand with that party/candidate even when they're wrong to support them the other 70-90% of the time they're right?

>>129497008
Not talking about voting. More like the political discourse. Obviously you have to take the best option available at the polls. But even if say Trump was the best option available in the election and you even support him 90% of the time do you call him out when he's full of shit?

>>129497147
Enjoy, friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NYDIsPuER0
>>
>>129498526

>Agree but it is very rare I find one that I agree with on everything.

You never will. It's just a matter of process of elimination based on your own value system.
>>
File: Best tatu.jpg (185KB, 605x609px) Image search: [Google]
Best tatu.jpg
185KB, 605x609px
>>129497147
>>129497872

She is married to an ugly goblin now gg
>>
I used to. Then I realized that compromise and purity spiraling are going to simply destroy all White people. Now if you will fight for the existence of my people and a future for White children I don't care if you're a pot smoking weabo or however that's spelt. Stand strong, make yourself hard, the fight is comong.
>>
Similar point even when I would voice opposition to my party when they did something. I'd prefer someone who is authentic to someone who said what I wanted. People should be who they are, if they're authentic they can be persuaded, if they're subversive pieces of shit they deserve to hang.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.