[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Americans don't have a real culture, then what's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1440819517173.png (4MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1440819517173.png
4MB, 1600x1067px
If Americans don't have a real culture, then what's the point of being a patriotic American?

Also if you're a white American like me who is of mixed European heritage, where else do I have to go?

I'm feeling really lost and disillusioned today after reflecting on these questions.
>>
File: 1495368633094.jpg (467KB, 1652x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1495368633094.jpg
467KB, 1652x1088px
>>129494948
We certainly used to have a culture, and we really have nowhere else to go. Running isn't working, it has never worked in the long-term.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
>>
>>129495388
Thanks for sharing that anon. I see that instead of whining about, that I should get involved. I wouldn't know where to begin though!
>>
>>129494948
Met lots of cool burgers - liked real US culture, political situation is masking it right now but I reckon you'll come good
>>
>>129494948

There's lots of places you could go.

You could go fuck yourself, for example.
>>
>>129496264
I hope your hometown gets nuked by China someday.
>>
File: Alain de Benoist.jpg (187KB, 1280x832px) Image search: [Google]
Alain de Benoist.jpg
187KB, 1280x832px
>>129495659
First, make sure your own life in order. Then, do whatever you can to help our people understand what has happened to us, and to accept responsibility for fixing it however we can.
>1. outreach
>2. infiltration/reclamation of the institutions of power and influence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMDu_eVHCAo
>>
American nationalism is fundamentally civic. It's all about values like "freedom". You see niggers and spics celebrating the 4th of July.
Americans on this thread take credit for the actions of the founding fathers when the vast majority of their ancestors neither participated in the revolution of even lived in America at the time. It's a synthetic, rootless state. It's been so ever since Irish migration; America was an Anglo-Saxon protestant nation before the Irish and Italians, etc, came along, and it was proud to be so. Now it's just a cesspit of countless different nationalities and cultures, each of which celebrating this rootless identity based upon dead values like freedom.
>>
File: american cuisine.jpg (59KB, 677x312px) Image search: [Google]
american cuisine.jpg
59KB, 677x312px
>>129494948
>If Americans don't have a real culture

Uhm, sweetie...you do have culture.
>>
>>129496886
That's sounds like what is bother me!

My whole "cultural identity" feels fake and rootless. I'm white, but I have nowhere to pin my heritage to other than the United States.
>>
>>129494948
Americans do have a culture. You're too blind to see it or a shill
>>
>>129497340
Just latch onto your most prominent ancestry.
>>
>>129497648
Shut up Argentina.
>>
>>129497690
Hmm. My most prominent ancestries are Danish, Scottish, English and French-Canadian...
>>
File: Dreimachtepakt_by_vortigauntdpr.jpg (152KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dreimachtepakt_by_vortigauntdpr.jpg
152KB, 900x720px
>>129496886
We formed ONE community out of the Europeans who came here, that was the meaning of the American melting-pot. The Irish may have been a struggle, but they were all thoroughly "American" after a generation or two. My great-grandfathers came from Italy and Finland, and they both sent their sons to WW2 without hesitation.

1950's America was the closest thing to a true "European Union" that has ever existed. We are NOT civic nationalists, we are European nationalists. My great grandfathers came from Italy and Finland, and they both sent their sons to WW2 without hesitation. I know now that they fought on the wrong side of that war, but at the time they believed that they were fighting for THEIR country, the USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHWrC0Guzqs
>>
File: lost American culture.png (431KB, 525x369px) Image search: [Google]
lost American culture.png
431KB, 525x369px
>>129494948
America had a culture.
>>
Look at old Rockwell paintings. That is our culture. And I love it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.