[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a child is thinking Islam is wrong. Being an adult is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0771.png (390KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0771.png
390KB, 500x745px
Being a child is thinking Islam is wrong.

Being an adult is realizing it's the final redpill.
>>
>>129479684

sure, worshipping a pedophile, claiming science is the work of the devil and hating doggos is the final redpill.
>>
>>129479684
For a white conservative man, it really is the final red pill. You can either continue to live like a degenerate or you can embrace Islam. It's that simple.
>>
>>129481649
I hope you get fucking deported.
>>
^
>>
>>129481909
I'm white born and bred here mate. Couldn't deport me if you wanted to. Non religious white brits, even Christians are dirty degenerates. Islam will fix that shit, no doubt.
>>
>>129480828
We are on good terms with each other, while watching hentai loli
We reject the scientifically backed gender revolution, one human race, climate change, economics, ...
Hate pit bulls

Yes, my dear, Islam is the final redpill
Allahu Akbar
>>
>>129482469
Are you a woman? You're submitting like a woman to what you mistakenly perceive as the dominant group.

The West has always waited until the last minute to deal with the Muslim problem. We're pushed and pushed until we finally snap. You're going to find yourself with a rope around your neck a few years from now if you don't read up on history and stop being a silly bugger before the day comes.
>>
>>129482770
I don't see them as the dominant group and I don't submit to nobody. I'm just an ultra conservative white male that's sick of the degeneracy in this country. Christianity is dead to me, so the only way is Islam. That's all.
>>
>another kike peddling some more non-european sand people religions
>>
File: 1495663517273.jpg (165KB, 769x798px) Image search: [Google]
1495663517273.jpg
165KB, 769x798px
pic related

>>129480828
>doggo
back to 9gag
>>
>>129482994
There's absolutely nothing conservative about what you just said.
>>
>>129482097
gtfo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.