[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we can stop human trafficking, pedo rings, corrupt government

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

How do we can stop human trafficking, pedo rings, corrupt government and other sick shit?
>>
File: pepesad.gif (471KB, 512x288px)
pepesad.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>129478215
We can't. That's the sad truth.

There are more slaves on Earth in 2017 than there have ever been at any other time in history. It will only get worse in the future.
>>
File: 22009861-mmmain.jpg (41KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
22009861-mmmain.jpg
41KB, 620x348px
>>129478580
But pizzagate was busted. Is it because the people behind this are controlling everything?
There is nothing big happened. They just remove people who are busting sick shit like this.

The movie hostel showed pretty good how it is.

We are the people on this earth. It's our planet and not from the government!
>>
>>129478215
Jews are responsible for 95% of all of these things.
>>
>>129478215
Fuck off pedophobe, your kind is not welcome here.
>>
>>129478215
with wholesale execution of high profile figures world wide
I say we start with soros, mccain, clinton, english royalty, and obviously banker families
>>
File: Capture3.png (77KB, 659x338px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
77KB, 659x338px
>>129481289
>your kind is not welcome here.
I knew it
>>
File: smuglera.png (2MB, 875x989px)
smuglera.png
2MB, 875x989px
>>129482128
>>
We can, we just need to find them and expose them to police and public in a way that can't be ignored(think swatting and safety squads). they use the cover of illegals to hide how many people they are moving in and out and to get some of it done, not all mind you but enough that are scared and stupid. Things to look for are near the arrows on this map(hotspots for people disappearing, also lined up with 2016 presidential voting districts) but also areas where there are a lot of illegals, prostitution bust, and things that seem "shady" your intuition works better then they want you to know. I'd imagine they would use a fair amount of vans/RVs/buses to move people around. We can find them but we need to look around.
>>
>>129481289
Why is it always a norweigan shithead responding to pizza threads defending this crap, can we hunt him down with a hammer?
>>
>>129482328
Love is universal my danish friend. Not everything is about sex.
>>
>>129478215
In the past 100+ years, the US president who did the most to combat slavery was George W Bush
Currently, the right has a much better record combating slavery than the left
This in one of the big reasons I'm on /pol/
>>
>>129481075
this
>>129478215
he's right you know.
>>
>>129482539
Can we find this fucking pedo scum somehow?
>>
>>129478215
It's going to be really difficult because to get a leg in on these people they expect you to sell your soul and to get them in a vulnerable position you're putting more than that on the table.

We're talking about people who has the money to put on the theatrics of making things sound so ridiculous that no-one will ever take you seriously. They stage satanic rituals, so that if you ever have to stand up as a witness for the horrible things that go on then you will be dismissed. They get evidence of you being there and pull the strings necessary to make you take the blame while they get off scott free.

How much are you willing to sacrifice to face this dragon? Calling it "sick shit" is undermining what it really is.
>>
>>129483952
>>129481075
>Jews are responsible for 95% of all of these things.
/pol/ is not right here
poos are the worst
The country with the most slaves in the world is India, while Mauritania has the most slaves per capita
>>
>>129484280
Basically fuckign this down to a T
>>
>>129478215
Needed to push just this carisjames girl alone. Who was she, who was her parents, how did she travel to UK with some random dude, etc. Normie-frendly story.
>>
>>129484576
Poos have a caste system so it don't count none. Also abbos aren't human so they weren't doing anything morally wrong. It's liek keeping pets that you feed to do farm work. Nobody talks about horses being exploited.

jews do it to whites so thats a problem; mainly young slavic girls trafficked to shitsrael. they get raped, mudered and sacrificed to jew volcan demon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.